chapter 64

Manik pushed soha and she landed on the floor and it made her anger to rise so she stood up and again went to him.."manik tum is ki wajah sy mujhy reject kr rhy ho..is ko tou us k ghr walon ne bhi accept nhi kiya tha "soha said and nandini clutched manik's shirt more tightly from behind... "tum aik dost kehlany k laik nhi ho...you r the same " manik said "yes..I am the same...tumhn pata hai jab main ny tumhn or nandini ko Goa mein tumhary business ki success party mein dekha tha tb sy hi I wanted to separate you both...or woh jo vase gira tha woh mujh sy hi gira tha.." soha told another truth leaving a numb nandini and angry manik...."maniikk " nandini shouted and hid herself more into him from.back as she saw aryaman coming with a gun while pointing it towards manik..."bus bht hogya tum logon ka drama..yeh sab bund kro or manik tu bhaag ja or tujhy apni zindagi azeez hai " aryaman said I a stricter tone which didn't affected manik but was scaring nandini...he still had his gun in his hands while pointing it to manik.."tum yeh sab mazaak samajh rhy ho haan..agr tu ne nhi jaana tou theek hai main tujhy direct uper waaly k paas bhejun ga.." aryaman said while moving the gun upwards but again pointed it towards manik..."nandini ko chory ga ya nhi? " aryaman asked him "nhi" manik said without even thinking "phir sy puch rha hun.. haan ya nhi? "He again asked and manik again gave the same answer..."tou phir theek hai...now deal with the consequences ". aryaman said.."aryaman what are you doing..stop it " soha said as she didn't wanted manik to die rather she wanted him..."just shut up " aryaman said and he actually forgot of having a deal with soha and SHOOT..... as nandini saw aryaman going to shoot manik she came in front of manik to save her manik and as they heard the sound of the fire manik's eyes bulged out of the sockets but looked towards aryaman and saw him falling on the floor... he fell and saw police standing at the door which came there while tracing manik's phone which was actually out of network due to the area but his last location showed that he was at some street so they reached over there and took some time to reach them as they didn't knew where to go....the ladies of the police team took soha with them a nd other took aryaman as he wasn't dead but was injured only on his leg...manaik saw the state of nandini and took her in his warmth which calmed her down but was still in a shock...."nandini tum theek hona..." manik asked while checking her but she didn't said anything and manik again hugged her to make sure that she was safe nd was with him..."manik nandini ko le jao.."Mr.malhotra said and manik noddingly took nandini outside to go back to their home while side hugging her..she was numb and still was trying to digest the fact that her friend did all the things which she thought even an enemy can't do but she forgot that only she thinks of other's safety unlike everyone else who are only concerned for themselves and don't care whether a person gets hurt and dies....manik made her sit on the passenger seat and himself sat on the driver seat and drove away from the fiasco which turned a happy soul to a terrified one...the journey back to the home was silent except for the sound of moving car...manik stopped the car in front of the mansion and got out of the car to open the door for nandini and slowly helping her come out he side hugged her and took her inside and straight away went to the room....nandini was still standing like a lifeless soul making manik more worried...manik made her sit on the bed and went to the cupboard to take out her night pyjamas and shirt..he accompanied her to the washroom and handed her the pyjamas and asked her change but she looked at him for the first time after they were back and manik could clearly read her eyes which asked d for his help and without waiting for anything else he moved in with her and made her stood under the shower and he also stood behind her and turned on the shower..water slowly got down from their bodies and worries and pains going down in the same way....they stood there and manik slowly turned her towards himself and moved few strands of her hair behind her ear and then turned off the shower and then making her change her clothes he came out with holding nandini close to him and made her sit on the bed..he went to the washroom and came back at a speed of light after changing...he stt beside nandini who was busy in looking at the floor..."nandini" he called put her name lovingly making her look at him and he slowly placed his lips on hers for a slow and soul-ful kiss...manik cupped her face while kissing and felt her cheeks wet due to tears..he keep on showering his love but slowly as the kiss had no urgency but only love.....making nandini I cry would be the last thing for him but he knew that if she won't cry then he will be like this so he let her cry her heart out and let her pain release...."manik main achi dost nhi ban payi issi liye soha ny mere saath aisa kiya " nandini said in between her cries after breaking the kiss and as her death evened..."meri jaan tumhari koi ghalti nhi hai..you are and angel..tum.bht achi dost ho....actually they don't deserve you..." manik tried to explain her and took her in his embrace and she hid her face in his chest and he planted a kiss on her head.......
Done done done.....hope you like it..must comment..with love from humna