Chapter 107

A week later...
Nandini was now perfect ; she was smiling like before ; forgetting about soha and her plans..it was all because of manik who didn't leave her for a minute..he didn't go to his office in this whole week even after nandini's pleads...he became a little more caring than before...he was the one who gave her medicines , made her eat her food , helped her in walking and did whatever he could do.......
There was hustle and bustle in malhotra mansion...decorators were roaming about with carrying flowers in their hands to put them where they were asked to...nandini stood in the middle of the lounge kooking everywhere and making sure that everything was up to the mark ....."so mrs malhotra you are satisfied? Right ?" Manik asked standing beside nandini because she was the one who most wanted everything to be just perfect..."yes" nandini replied smilingly and roamed her gaze all over the place.."daddy k liye gari bheji ?" Nandini asked "haan or mama or papa ko bhi bula liya hai " manik said and nandini looked at him with worried expressions "manik she will again say what I don't want to hear...why does she think like you are " nandini stopped in between as even she can't say the words her mother used for the most important person in her life 'manik' when her mom cane to meet her..."nandini ! She is your mom and she said because you are her daughter and she is concerned for you...her getting worried for you is natural " manik said acting mature "manik you are a gem and she should know this " nandini said "acha leave it and don't stress yourself by thinking over it again and again " manik said and kept his both arms on her shoulder and joined their forehead....they were lost in their moment forgetting the people present over there and even they didn't have the time to move here and there....they heard a fake coughing sound and quickly diverted their gaze towards the door only to have the widest smiles on their faces...nandini got herself free from manik's hold and ran towards her daddy..."happy birthday daddy" she said and Mr malhotra took her in a hug...."thank you princess " Mr malhotra said and they broke the hug only to get stunned on seeing the decorations done in the whole malhotra mansion for his birthday...."you know what...you proved that you are one in a million...so precious " Mr malhotra said and took nandini in a side hug as a sign of really thanking her for all the things she did to make him feel special..."kaisy hain dad ?" Manik asked as Mr malhotra moved ahead and hugged manik who also reciprocated..both malhotra men are special for nandini and she can sacrifice her life for them as same goes with them for nandini....they broke the hug and Mr malhotra left after taking nandini's test of how she was taking care of herself ?  and did manik take care of her ?...He knew whatever happened but didn't talk about it.....

It was evening now and nandini was wearing her necklace ; dressed in a skin and black coloured sari which perfectly fitted her figure....there wasn't any doubt that she looked breathtaking in that simple yet elegant attire having black and skin chess designed quarter sleeves blouse.....she wore a pair of black heels giving her a beautiful height and a pair of black jhumkas having a size of almost 1 or 1/2 inches...

she wore a pair of black heels giving her a beautiful height and a pair of black jhumkas having a size of almost 1 or 1/2 inches

She twinkled like a star bit her shine was only for the person who has a right on her and on whom she has right....MANIK.....
Manik entered the room and saw nandini throwing her hair back which were having a bouncy feel as she curled them up...A little makeup was complementing her look...manik saw her bending a little towards the mirror and checking out her lipstick which was in a  skin n orange mixed coloured.. Manik was dumbstruck on seeing an angel on earth and the thing which made his stomach to do somersaults was that this angel was for him...only him....he closed the door and leaned with it staring at his wife with a constant smile on his face...he was smiling like an idiot seeing nandini getting ready...nandini suddenly stopped at her place and got a liytle mote blush on her cheeks...may be she felt HIS gaze...she immediately looked down on the floor and manik smiled on how his wife blushes with his looking at her or getting close...manik moved towards nandini and she finally looked at him when he was standing an inch away from her....."are you sure that you want to join the party ?" Manik asked leaning close to her ear and she silently nodded in a yes...manik's hands were in his pants' pockets....anyone who could have him will definitely be a queen coz he himself is a king , a greek God...the black tuxedo he wore was perfectly defining his hotness...he looked a perfect husband anyone could wished to have...that truly showed why the girls go gaga over him...He is flawless...his smirk on his accompanied by attitude make him different...his sharp jawline which can cut a paper was every girl's dream to kiss it....but he doesn't give a damn to anyone coz he is always busy with his wife who is a way too different from everyone...girls are all the time there and are ready to get married to him but he chose someone who didn't want to and eventually they fell in love....
"You are making it impossible for me to carry on with the party plan " manik again whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine "itt daddy's birthday " nandini finally said after gathering some courage as his proximity snatched the words from her mouth..."so, I can tell him that we are bot able to come just because of his princess " manik said and smirk spread across his face and nandini looked at him with wide eyes and opened mouth "what did I do ?" Nandini asked "you only do things every time...you are the one who look so beautiful and then your blush...and when I see you I just can't get myself away from you.." Manik said in a serious tone and nandini again started blushing ! Crossing all limits....."see you are again testing my patience " manik said and hid his smile on seeing nandini again blushing...."manik I think we should go " nandini said to avoid more ways of getting blush..."chalyn ?" Manik questioned her and took a step towards her "chalo" nandini said and moved backwards..."chalyn?" Manik again asked and moved a little more close to her...."chalo" nandini said and moved one more step back till she got hit with the wall and was now trapped between the wall and manik..nandini turned her face to the right side and began to mave when manik put his hand on the wall stopped her way....he kept his other hand on the left side before she could run...."there is no escape Mrs nandini manik malhotra " manik said leaning close to her...."manik...everyone must be waiting " nandini said "they can wait " manik said and moved towards her neck only to give her a kiss...his kiss was feather like making nandini moan his name in pleasure...nandini's moan increased his passion and he began to kiss all over her neck and then kissed on her jawline...he eyed her lips and said "I love you Mrs nandini manik malhotra.....tonight it won't be easy for you " manik said and it was clearly visible how much he loved to address her as his...."Mr malhotra but not now " nandini said and pushed him a little to get her way and left after pecking his lips..."nandini...this is not fair" manik said smiling on her act "after the party.....I love you too " nandini returned the favour of confessing their love and left after giving him a smile and making him restless......"This girl will drive me crazy..uff" manik said to himself and left for the lounge after adjusting his coat...

The party was going on full swing with the guests arriving who were welcomed by nandini and Mr malhotra....manik was standing in a corner talking to some men dressed in suits and having a glass of drink in their hands....all the people present their were undoubtedly high profiled as the way they move , they talk , they drink were reflecting their education....nandini was busy in receiving the guests and Mr malhotra was proudly greeting her with the ones whom she didn't meet....their friends were already there who were having a share in orgnizing everything...they all wore dresses according to the party.....
Everyone across the hall were having a chit chat session among themselves...the guests arrived and nandini went towards her friends...nandini was laughing on cabir's silly jokes when manik came and said sliding his arm around her waist "chalo tumhn kissi sy milwana hai " they moved towards a couple and nandini greeted them with a smile and had good time talking to the wife of that man who was malhotras business friend..they finally excused themselves and went bck to their friends who were now standing in the middle of the hall..."waisy nandini tumhary choice bht achi hai..the decor is superb " navya complimented the decoration "lekin navya nandini ki aik cheez mein choice ki mujhy samajh nhi ayi " cabir said and navya asked him "pr kya" "her husband...pata nhi nandini husband choose krty huy tumhari choice ko kya hogya " cabir said making a sad face and everyone laughed while nandini looked here and there to control her laughter and manik was just passing deadly glares to cabir...."tu sach mein monster hai" cabir said and burst out into laughter accompanied by everyone else except manik..their bond was unbroken able..their friendship is beyond words...their friendship is is filled with love and happiness all over...the more they tease each other , the more they love each other..their happiness is with their friend's happiness....they are bounded in a pure relationship.......
"Daddy cake cutting is must " nandini said coming to Mr malhotra who said that he won't cut the cake because he is old now and that will be funny...."beta ab mere pota , poti (grand daughter/son) ke cake katny ki umer hai " Mr malhotra said and nandini immediately looked here and these to avoid the mention of kids...."kya ? Tum dono tou aisy sharma rhy ho jaisy you guys will not be having " cabir was stopped in between by manik who said "dad ! Nandini wants k aap cake kato so " manik tried to cover up the matter and Mr malhotra after listening nandini's name agreed to cut the cake and they all moved towards the centre of the hall to cut the cake.."waisy I think hamey bata dena chahye k tonight we are having our plans of having " manik said stopping nandini from going where everyone was..."manik" nandini said and freed her hand only to run away from him...."happy birthday to you..happy birthday " nandini and everyone sang the song.....the guests again got busy here and there with having plates of cake in their hands...nandini stood in the infront of the table where cake was cut and was talking to harshad as he told how her parents are behaving taking manik and even she told what her mother said her...she only greeted her mother and tried to remain away from her or else she will again say something about manik that she doesn't want to hear...she was busy in talking when a noise caught everyone's attention and they got hell scared on hearing the sound of gun shot.....everyone got numb on their places as just seconds ago they were having a good time and now...everyone was busy in checking themselves and were safe except for one person who felt someone snatched the earth from under his/her feet...
Done with the update...
So ,guys excited or not ? Tensed or not ? What you guys think ! Whim did the bullet hit ? Keep guessing...comment krna mut bhoolna.......😘
With love from humna