chapter 36

The day came when Nandini will lose her surname and will be having a new path of life in which there will be someone holding her hand and walking with her. She will be having new relations, new home and of course new identity. Everything will be new and of course will being great change into her life. In this century usually all the girls on their day of weding are worried and are sad as they will lose their freedom and will be bounded in restrictions but Nandini was confused as she he responsibilities will be double towards everyone and was worried that will she be able to do all her work. She wasn't at all worried for losing her freedom as it won't happen as she does know that manik is the one made for her and if he will restrict her on something she will happily agree to not do that but it won't happen.

The same park where had I and mehendi was held the wedding was also being held there as Nandini insisted everyone coz she wants her doli to go to malhotra mansion from her own home rate her than going to Malhotra mansion from there. Everything was getting ready...the mandap looked a place of flowers in different colours packed closely and looked even they were blooming with happiness as to lovers will be getting their destination. Everything was being decorated in blood red. The strings of white flowers were being attached to the top of the mandap and were falling down like curtains. No matter that decoration wasn't completed but still it gave the image of the area it will be looking at night with two soul-mates tying a knot under the open black sky which will be filled with shining stars as their one friend who is a shunning star of someone's life and only to shine is life came all the way to the earth like an angel travelling down the earth. A new life was given to the park by adding some decor to it.

Nandini was in her flat sitting in the launge wearing purple churidar with pink frock on which there was green and pink embroidery and wore purple coloured dupatta with silver beads all over it at some distance from each other. Ahe sat covering her head with dupatta and chacha sat in front of her as mr.malhotra and dheuv came to hand over the choda to them as a ritual which will be worn by Nandini by the eldest male in their family and as it was her chacha he sat in front of her..Nandini forwarded her one hand and closed her eyes..chacha slowly took charter of them dipped them in the milk and slowly put them in nandini's hand. Everyone present there smiled at the beautiful scene.

A tear escaped chachi's eyes as the fact remind her that Nandini will leave them after today. Nandini two cried silently and seeing her in that tears brimmed in chacha's eyes. Dhruv quickly took the picture of Nandini and sent it to manik as it was his order or rather request.

Scene shifts

Manik got the notification of a new whatssapp msg and without waiting a single second he opened it only to be lost in nandini's beauty as he saw the picture of hers sent by dhruv. Manik got alarmed as soon he saw the tears rolling down nandini's cheeks and it as it for him.

He quickly called dhruv and as soon he picked manik started his questioning "dhruv kya hua..Nandini to kyun rhi hai.." "luch hai kya..kissi ne kuch kaha hai..?" He started it and asked him not giving him a chance to speak..

"buddy buddy calm down. Nandini no kuch nhi hua it's just k it's her last day in her home and that too staying with her chacha chachi as from now onwards she will get into new relations and have to leave her home and start journey of new life.." dhruv explained him calmly.

"okay..sorry yaar.." manik said but was cutt off by dhruv who said "it's OK buddy..I can understand how much u love and care for her..." they hunged up the call and dhruv concentrated on the ritual which was actually be red and soha came forward and added the kaliri bangles in her hands to which she got up and rubbed both of her bangles together on navya's head and the kaliri did fell on her head and everyone hooted for her as it's a sign that her marriage will be held after nandini's. Navya blushed and hugged Nandini to hide her blush.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna