Chapter 102

Manik's pov
"Mani." Nandini called my name breaking the silence which took place since we cuddled sitting on the swing.."bolo mani ki jaan " I asked her to continue..I love to address her as totally mine..."kya hua hai ?" She question me....how can I forget that she doesn't need vampire powers to read what's going in my mind..."nothing...I'm just little tired due to work...nothing else " I lied stroking her hair avoiding eye contact with her..."say the same thing while looking into my eyes " she said and I was speechless...she knows how to make me say truth..."it's nothing to worry baby..." I replied "manik you only say na k my pain is yours so why don't you allow me to share your pain...I won't to solve every problem of your life.." She said and I felt the most lucky person to have her..." I don't want to transfer my stress to you " I uttered "manik...you will not transfer your pain to me after telling your worries to me rather we both will fight and will throw all the worries away from us " she said parting from me and cupping my face in her tiny winy hands..she planted a kiss on her forehead...she knows how to handle me in every situation..."today I got a parcel " I started telling her things that took place today after again cuddling her..."and then I came to you " I told her everything.."I won't let you go...trust me " I said while i dig my face in her hair...I know she might be hurt after listening that was the reason I didn't want to tell her but I can't lie to her...."I trust you more than anything.." She said making me sigh in relief...her words gave me strength "ayiappa...keep us together " she prayed as a whisper but it was visible to me..."andar chalyn.? My baby must be sleepy na " I said as i saw her yawning like a baby..she nodded and got down of my lap making me feel something missing...I picked her up and made her lie on the bed and was going to turn off the lights when "it's daddy" she exclaimed excitedly seeing the caller id on phone..she attended the call at once and started her chatter box...dad is always loves to listen her day schedule and everything happening...she os always a little baby talking to dad even dad always pampers her...sometimes i feel like he is her 'daddy' and my father-in-law...I chuckled at my thought at left to for bathroom...I came back and heard their conversation being ended "good night daddy...take care " she said and gave me the phone and she laid on the bed covering herself with duvet...she was sleepy...I turned off the lights, kissed her forehead and came out the room closing the door behind me and started my convo with dad..."dad...how are you ?" I asked "I'm good beta..tum sunao ?" Dad asked me with concern in his voice..."beta aaj mujhy Mr mehta ka call aya tha " dad said and i closed my eyes to calm the monster building inside me.."he told me the things happened in his bungalow " dad said and I took a deep breath and started telling him things from the starting....Nandini feeling as though someone was following us and when i found it out it was soha.. "Manik take care of that innocent soul...woh sab ko apni tarhan acha samajhti hai..she is unaware of the cruelty one could do...you have to protect her.." Dad said and it clearly visible in his voice that he was worried for his princess.."dad I'm sure k soha os mentally sick and don't you worry about your princess...I'll guard her" I told dad what i felt and then assured him  of the safety of nandini "haan pr Mr mehta is not even once listening to me.. He just wanted to fulfil the things his daughter want...he will bot listen to anyone of us.. U have to be careful " dad warned me "yes dad " i said..I was talking in a low voice standing in front of my room in order to not wake my beauty up from her sleep...I was standing there coz if she wakes up then she won't be scared of bot finding me near..."goodnight" i disconnected the call after giving dad assurance of our safety...I returned back and saw nandini sleeping like a baby sleeps after having a tiring school day..I went to her and slid into the bed , taking her in my arms to calm my monster...I could feel her cold body turning in the cold room due to air conditioner but that was soon replaced by the warmth as I hugged her and she even responded even being in a deep slumber...."good night my sunshine " I wished her kissing her head and soon sleep took over me.....(end of pov)
The clock struck 9 in the morning and the alarmed beeped waking the person up from her sleep...she turned off the alarm and took the frame from the side table bringing it inside the blanket...after almost two minutes she sat up straight on the bed and took the frame in her hand caressing the picture..."why manik ? Why are you doing this ? You know na I love u .." Said the girl as she was soha and the picture was of manik...she was having innocence in her voice but it was soon replaced by anger filling in her eyes..." You will pay for this nandini...you snatched my manik na...now you will see what I can do " soha was having anger and determination in her voice......
On the other hand in malhotra mansion , there was a happy environment with manik and nandini accompanied by their friends were having a chit chat session early in the morning...they arrived actually to stay with nandini while all the boys will be completing some important work but nandini was unaware of everything as manik thought of not making her upset..all the girls gave the excuse of wanting to spent sone girly time with doing online shopping and all of fun...."manik take care " nandini said to manik coming in her room while he was wearing his watch.." You too..don't worry about me...have fun and make me bank crupt today" manik said winking at her enlightening her mood..manik signalled her showing her his tie and she happily took it from his hands and did the work of being a wife...manik's hands found their way around her waist pulling her towards himself..nandini's hands trembled whole making him wear tie but she kept on doing it avoiding his acts.. "How can you always manage to make me crazy ?" Manik questioned her leaning close to her war , kissing her earlobe...she held his shirt's collar for support as she was losing her control.."manaikkk...nabdiniii...romance baad mein kar lyna..we are getting late " cabir shouted from the lounge bringing manan back to the world...manik gave deadly glares on hearing his voice will nandini blushed looking on the floor.."bye moonlight " manik addressed her with a new name and went downstairs with his hand entwined with hers only after grabbing his coat from the couch..soon all the boys left leaving the girls alone...the girls were looking at the laptop with full concentration as they were selecting the dresses when suddenly nandini's phone buzzed and she excused herself to attend the call..nandini came back after disconnecting the call and told "guys I have to go to the hospital there is an emergency case...I am needed over there " " but it was your holiday " alya said making a sad face "but i have to go ... Its for someone's life " nandini said and the girls agreed to ket her go only after telling her to inform manik....she messaged manik telling him on the way to the hospital...manik was busy in finding few things about soha that he didn't realise that he got a message....
Done with another update...hope u like it..with love from humna