chapter 42

With the sun on right above nandini's head she stood in the balcony in the light rays of the sun enjoying the sunshine in a bit cold. Everything to her seemed changed. She came to her own home for few hours as her permanent home is now her husband's home. She was not at all sad for this change but was happy on getting manik as her life partner...she was standing while taking the support of the railing with her hands crossed on her chat and his face had a never ending glow which grew more with passing days may be it was because of Manik's unconditional love which he showers on her every second. She wasn't able to believe that the things happening with her are real as she has gone through the most horrible phase of her life which pained her but got healed as soon as manik walked into his life. She was thanking her ayiappa in her heart for blessing her with so much happiness. She was called into the room by chachi and she moved in and saw her friends and chachi settling on her bed with a tray having all her favourite dishes cooked by her lovely ladies.

They decided to have their lunch together while sitting and gossiping so they thought to eat while sitting on the bed comfortably. She came and sat beside mukti who was sitting on the right side of navya with chachi and Ala sitting in front and soha sitting in between navya and Alya making a circle...they started their lunch and na do I was most happy seeing her dished and said

"wow. Thank you so much. You all are the best.." her voice was full of excitement. They had lots of things to discuss about random topics with chachi continuing with her crush of SRK. Making the girls laugh with soha and Nandini telling their friends about their strong bond.

"yes...or yeh kabhi bhi badla nhi leti thi or is ki jagah main le leti thi.." soha completed and everyone were awwing at nandini's loving nature that was the same since she was born.

They all were having a full girly time and they finished their lunch and head to the kitchen with the dishes. Nandini, mukti and navya sat there no the table in the kitchen while chachi was washing dishes and Alya and soha were busy in decorating the cookies they made as a sweet dish. They even talked in that situation as they were fall ng after years. They never let Nandini to do a single work. After few minutes they were sitting in the lounge after eating the cookies which were absolutely delicious and just like nandini's taste. The time passed and suddenly the bell rang. Nandini guessing it as manik went to open the door while everyone were in the room. She opened they door with a big grin on her face and was most happy after seeing her manik standing with a smile on his face as he saw her first. He moved closer to her she still standing in the door-way. He took her in a bear hug to which she responded. He gently broke the hug and without saying a word planted a kiss on her forehead and moved in after she closed the door and moved with him.

"Mani the weather is so beautiful na.." Nandini said as they were talking n their way back to home while looking outside the window. "it is but not more than you " manik said the last word looking at Nandini making her go red and she looked out to hide her blush.

It looked like it will start raining anytime as the lightening was telling about her presence with the clouds giving their own sound as the background music. It was full time the whether for the love birds.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna