chapter 44

After having a family time on the breakfast table mr.malhotra left for office and manan were in their room woth manik busy in some work and nandini arranging her almirah. Manik's expressions were as he was hiding something. And Nandini also observed something different but didn't said anything. While arranging she saw a pink note in this..she took it and gave Manik a "yet kya hai" look to which manik acted as he doesn't know and gestured her to check what it is. She opened the letter and read it loudly which can be heard by manik.

"Kuch baki hai kuch adhura hai jisse krna hamein ab pura hai..tumhyn laga main bhool gya pr main bholy se bhi nhi bhula hun...mera ek aisa farz jo tum pr ab tk hai karz." Nandini gave manik's confused look but he stood smiling and agn gestured her to read further...

"Is paheli ka jawaab mera chehra parhna mein nhi para hai kyun k main woh kitaab nhi jo tum ne beesion (20) baar parha hai..us farz ke karz ka kissa mily ga us kitaab mein..tou usse parho or agy barho.." Nandini completed and looked at manik who moved to her and said.

"Nandini it's a puzzle and u have to find or haan is mein main tumhari help nhi kr sakta sirf tumhn is ka matlab bata sakta hun.." Manik said and Nandini had a smiled on her face seeing his own way to express things.."manik pr yeh hai kya" Nandini asked.

"koi bhi aisi kitaab jo tum ne at least bees(20) baar parhi ho....tumhari favourite.." manik said with last line saying by coming close to her ear and then went near the bed and took the file kept on the side table and started checking something but his full attention was on Nandini was thinking..

"manik meri favourite book tou pride and the prejudice hai lekin woh tou ghar ho gi..kya main wahan jaon.." Nandini said excitedly as she found but then asked innocently coming to him to which manik said "not really" with this he again engrossed himself in files but admiring her cute pouts while she thought. After a short time she took to think, suddenly a plan hit her mind and she smiled while she ran towards manik who was busy in file but not actually working.."Mani ! Study mein.." Nandini said in excitement making manik to concentrate towards her.."hhmm...yes baby you are absolutely correct." Manik said while bend a little, matching to her height and kissed her nose....her eyes lighten up in excitement and she said.."dad to office mein hain or main itni books mein se kaise dhundun gi..? Manik please help me ne.." Nandini asked him for help but manik said "sorry but according to the rules main tumhari help nhi kr stka haan pr tumhn study tk company dy sakta hun " they both left for the study and Nandini enentered and exhaled and air and then started to find her book after tying a knot of her dupatta on one side as she was wearing dark blue shalwaar suit.

"Mani I hate you..main yahan us waqt ki book dhund rhi hun or tum wahan khary smile kr rhy ho.." Nandini said while making a cute pout on which manik said "but I love you meri jaan" manik replied with same smiling tone. After investigating for almost 20 minutes she jumped in excitement and showed the book to manik telling him that she has found her favourite Pride and the Prejudice. Manik gave her an appreciating look and Nandini opened the book and saw another pink note and started reading it which can be heard by manik.

"Aik sika tumhari kismat ka faisla kry ga..lekin sika sehi jagah pr uchalna or yaad rhy siky ka rang laal hona chahiye..sika jitna laal zindagi utni khushaal " Nandini read and finished giving a confusing look to manik..."manik yeah tou or confusing ho gyi hai..sika, uchalna yeh sab mujhy samajh nhi a rha.." Nandini said with a cute pout to which manik pecked and then said "thoda socho samajh mein a jaye ga.." manik said and Nandini was again lost in thoughts...."main ne or navya ne sika uchala tha gangs ghaat pr jub hum hrishikesh gye thy camp pr.." Nandini said remembering her moments and then coming back to the point.."lekin yahan pr na koi ganga hai or na hi ghaat.." she was again stuck with the same question owhat does this actually mean..

"socho socho u r doing good job.." manik said encouraging her , she looked at him and then again said "ganga matlab PANI , PANI matlab ghr k peechy wala fountain.." Nandini said the last line pointing her index finger as a sign of asking to which manik said "bingo" and with it they moved towards the backside which had a fountain...Nandini was super excited as she really wanted to solve this mystery and was though very near to solve.

They moved hand in hand and stood in front of the fountain."manik is mein tou kuch bhi nazar nhi arha.." Nandini said looking inside and near the fountain..."madam zara socho Jo clues given hain.." manik said and then Nandini remembered..."laal siky ko PANI mein ucha-na hai.." she said and looked at manik "Mani tumhary paas sika hai..??" She asked and manik gave her a coin taking it out from his pocket..."ab is ko laal krna ho ga.." she said and ten manik said while planning to go.."main ly kr ata hun.." she began to leave but Nandini stopped him while calling his name and he turned and saw her making the coin red with her vermilion in her hair line.

Manik smiled at her and then Nandini turned around and held the coin and gestured manik also to hold it and then they both threw the coin in the fountain water and looked to each other meeting their eyes. Nandini turned and saw the water read and it helped her to find a white box in the water which she happily took put and slowly opened it only to find an envelop in red colour and had something written on it.."happy honeymoon Mrs.malhotra.." Nandini read the lines and looked at manik who gestured her to open the envelope. She opened and said.."flight tickets?" Manik while making her confusion fly away said "happy honeymoon Mrs.malhotra...I love you Nandini.."manik said and planted a kiss on her forehead and she blushed with the mention of honeymoon and he embraced her in his arms.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna