chapter 22

"Girls come here there is something which is already decided by someone for the bride but that person wanted you to decide the final dresses." Fyona said and took the girls towards the glass in which the dresses were displayed which Nandini was admiring from last 2-3 minutes. She took them to the dresses and opened the glass from front to allow them to have a look. Everyone's mouths were kept open as they saw the dresses of all the occasions. They were of new design and have the colour according to the occasions. Nandini saw fyona with a  questioning look not being able to digest the fact that those dresses were for her. Fyona nodded her head and nandini's heart shouted out loud "I love you Manik." She looked at the dresses and a name escaped from her lips and that is none other than of manik. It was in low voice but not that much that fyona who was standing beside her couldn't hear.. "yes Nandini. It's all done by Manik but  he wants u to decide." Fyona said as she knows manik from a very long time as she also designed dresses for nyonika and he went over there for may be twice or thrice.

Scene shifts
"Manik main ne check kr liya hai or secondly woh sab engagement se pehly sab ready kr dain he." Dhruv said so came back after disconnecting the call. "Thanks buddy..."Manik said with a smile. "Kya yaar kyun itna formal ho rha hai..?? "Dhruv said.. "Dhruv yeh sab na Nandini ka asar hai us ne in manik sahib no kuch manners sikha diye warna tou yeh." Cabir replied teasingly..all were having chit chat in malhotra mansion when Nandini came running and clinged to manik who stood up as he heard her voice. Her this act left everyone shocked even manik but he understood and wrapped his arms around her and sasked "you liked it...?? "He  felt her lips curving into smile..."I loved it manik.. you are the best and thank you thank you thank you so much." She said in one go..the rest of them who were staring at them moved towards them and hugged them now they all were sharing a group hug or family group hug"..we love you both." All except manan shouted in union as telling them. They slowly broke apart and nandini's phone buzzed which she received quickly and her eyes filled with more happiness as she heard what she wanted to..."Maaniikk" Nandini said in excitement and he asked her "what happened..??."       "manik it was soha's call and she said k she will be coming for engagement and other functions.." She announced and everyone faked a smile as they were not yet convinced with whatever soha said. "Anyways I will leave and if you want I can leave you Nandini.."cabir asked as he stood up to leave...."okay..thankyou.... "Nandini replied and left after bidding good bye to everyone and having an eye-lock with manik.

"Nandini..so, how do you feel I mean k ur life must be changed..?? "Cabir asked as he was driving to nandini's apartment with her..."Hhmm..it's new..it's little bit nervousing but this feeling is amazing..."Nandini said her heart out as he always proved to be his brother and they shared their happiness and sadness with each other...they both understand each other as true siblings.."are you ready na..?? If you want some time you can discuss this matter with manik as he respects ur decision a lot." Cabir said trying to find her thoughts about marriage.

"Cabir even I don't know why I said yes but I think that is the only thing my heart was saying at the time he asked me and I am very much happy that I agreed at that time....if I had  asked him for some time which he would have definitely given me then I would be regretting now." She completed with having a truthness in her words..."I am very happy for you sis..and you deserve all the happiness..God bless you..."he said with a brotherly concern.."cabir come let's have a coffee or tea..."Nandini invited him as he stopped the car  in front of her apartment. "No Nandini actually today I will be going to meet dad as he called me..I didn't wanted to but mom forced so I gave in." Cabir said coming out of the car as she was standing in front of him. "Okay then but no bahana  next time OK..."Nandini said pointing her index finger to which he mouthed an okay and left after giving her a brotherly side hug and only after she went inside. He started the engine and left to have a no wanting meeting with his dad.
" Reached..?? Manik investigated as he called Nandini and got a reply

"yes" They were on the call but not saying anything just enjoying each other's presence through the phone and smiled and blushed at their own..they were silent from last few good minutes and were really not tired but were talking through their hearts which were already connected from a long long time since they met. Nandini was blushing and admiring the bracelet which manik gave her. Manik was resting his head in his heard board still calling Nandini and admired the light of stars gifted by his Nandini and the scenes of that Diwali night flashed into his eyes... "aamm." Nandini said as trying to find something to speak..."I love you Nandini." Manik finally said breaking the silence. "I love you too Mani..."Nandini said hiding her face with one hand as other was on phone to hide her blush. Again silence took it's place for few minutes. "Good night Manik..."Nandini said. "Sweet dreams jaan. Good night." Manik said with all the love and hung up the call after making sure that she did the first.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna