chapter 31

Everyone was roaming here and there from decorators, and what not and were being instructed by a boy dressed in pink coloured kurta and white shalwaar , looking cute and of course hot and that was our very own Cabiraa who was always there for his friends and as it was his bestie's and his sister's wedding so he himself was taking care of all the arrangements.

On the other hand at nanadini's apartment side , a park right in front of the building which is actually the most favourite place of Nandini consisting of only peace for her during her terrible times ; was decorated with multi coloured flowers looking as the spring took all over the park and looked so lively. As it was haldi function and bride and groom are restricted to meet each other during this and after till marriage and haldi and henna function has to be a full time girly function so after lots of convincing from Nandini the haldi arrangement for funtion was going on in the park in front of her building. Totally covered with canopies which blocked the sunshine which dared to fall directly and can hurt nandini's baby soft skin but it wasn't possible when she had the world's most loving life partner with her who would happily welcome pain for him if it is the way he could keep Nandini safe.

"buddy are you ready..? Dhruv asked entering manik's room when manik was busy gelling his hair and looked a perfect handsome, hot hunk in white shalwaar kurta whose kurta was actually see through which clearly showed his tattoo at his back. According to him that is a devil holding a star and he addresses himself as a devil and Nandini as his star , shinning star.

"yeah buddy" manik said turning back and left with dhruv after picking up his phone whoch was kept on the bed. He came and saw the garden looking spectacular and appreciated cabir while gazing at all the decor and moving towards the sitting arrangement which was located at a corner. Manik sat and gave his phone to cabir after messaging nandini , once again confessing his love. As manik didn't have any close female relative who could do the ritual of starting the haldi by being the first one to apply on groom so mr.malhotra and manik asked chachi to do and she happily agreed and started with applying haldi on his cheeks and after that left saying that she has to look everything over there as soon as she left mr.malhotra applied haldi on his face and remained aside as his friends started the haldi fight and were enjoying as like playing holi. It was soon over with manik fully covered with haldi woth small stains of haldi on his kurta left for taking a shower.

Abhi was asked to dwliver the left over haldi of manik at the bride's place as it is the part of function. Abhi left happily and was going to the car when suddenly he stopped and was shocked to see the person in front of him but as he tried to speak something that person sealed his mouth with his hand....

(scene shifts)

Nandini was setting her pallu looking sexy in yellow saree having goldenish sleeveless blouse and pink pallu. All set for haldi with her hair tied in braid as it will prevent haldi to ruin her hair. She looked ethereal wearing light makup and flat sandals. She was busy in setting her palu when someone wrapped his arms around her. And feeling the same touch she didn't tried to free herself as she was also desperately waiting to meet him and smiled at his way of meeting her. Nandini slowly turned around and saw her manik looking at her with full love still having haldi on his cheeks.

"Nandini are you ready...chalo haldi agyi hai.." Soha shouted while knocking the door breaking manan's trance..."may be washroom mein ho" Soha said to herself and moved her head a little so that that strands that were ditirbing her can go at the back..she looked very pretty in yellow plazos and silver chili like with pink dupatta shattered all over her upper body. She wore flat sandals and light pink makeup and looked very cute with open hair.

"manik soha..Tum..Tum...wahan..nhi wahan...ab hum kya kryn..manik tum chaly jao..Ek minute.." Nandini got hell worried on hearing soha's voice and was confused in thinking that where should manik go and was just moving her hands in worry but it did nothing as manik was busy admiring Nandini as she made cute pouts. She was still finding a way when suddenly manik pulled her with the jerk and she hit his chest; his hands moved to her waist holding her close to himself. He leaned closer to Nandini and rubbed his cheek with hers and the haldi on his cheek came on Nandini and she closed her eyes and held his shoulders for support. Manik left from the window after he kissed her cheek where he applied haldi and then let while he had a smirk on his face. Nandini quickly cleaned haldi from her face and opened the door as it was fourth time that soha was knocking.

"tum theek ho na..??" Soha asked as she came into the room..."Haan main theek hun woh actually.." Nandini replied and was going o tell her the truth as she never lies when soha stopped her and said "woh sab chodo waise nandini Tum bht bht bht pyari lg rhi ho agr manik hota na tou woh pagal ho jata.." she was saying all this while Nandini blushed and remembered what happened few minuted ago...."chalyn..??" Navya asked coming from behind wearing yellow saree having embroidery on it and green blouse, looking beautiful as it clearly fitted her body. She was accompanied by mukti wearing yellow saree with having pink ribbon on the side and with golden blouse looking hot asusal and Alya wearing yellow saree and pink blouse looking a pure fashion diva. All looked stunning wearing colour in combination with Nandini..."Haan chalo.." soha said and all began to walk towards the park to start haldi. All the girls and ladies present in the hall were awestruck seeing her beauty. She was taken to the park and she seated on the place. Chachi came with the haldi and placed in front of her and started the ritual.

She lovingly applied haldi on her cheeks and then nose...one by one everyone came and applied haldi with lot of enjoyment the function came to an end but a voice came from behind "main tou reh gya.." Everyone looked around and were shocked to see Mr.malhotra standing with a smile on his face..."malhotra g Aap..?"Mr murthy asked as he saw him here....."g Mr.murthy main ne apni beti ko haldi lagani thi..agr aap ijazat dyn tou.." Mr.malhotra said and Mr.murthy without any thing asked him to carry on...Mr.malhotra applied haldi on her face with all fatherly love and then kissed her head..."you look beautiful princess.." Mr.malhotra said..."thank you daddy.." Nandini replied smilingly and few tears brimmed in her eyes on getting so much love. Mr Malhotra left and Nandini was also taken inside as the function was over and slowly everyone retired to their homes.  

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna