chapter 72

"Manik soha ko main bachpan se janti hun...us k paas woh sab tha jo us ko pasand ho..woh kehti thi k mere mom dad mujhy princess ki tarhan rakhty hn.."nandini began to tell about her childhood which was actually full of ups and downs and manik was listening to her..."main ny kabhi nhi socha tha k kuck aisa hoga.. "nandini said..."nandini us sy kuch bhi expect kiya ja sakta hai...woh bht selfish hai...jab woh hamein Goa mein milli or us ny kaha k woh change hogyi hai tou we didn't believe her but at the wedding function and all I thought that she has really changed but I was wrong..she will remain the same..." manik said..there was silence in the room except for the voice of the breeze moving in the room through the open windows....the clouds touched each other and a current flew through them and emerged in the form of lightening accompanied by loud sound...hearing that sound nandini got a bit scared and hugged manik immediately..manik smiled at her and then wrapped his arms around her....the heavy clouds released their weight and it started raining...nandini was once again lost in her thoughts and her hold on manik's shirt got more tighter and observing her state manik broke the hug ...."chalo " manik said and stood up, held nandini's hand to which she also stood up...she didn't asked any question coz she trusts manik that too blindly...manik was walking towards the balcony and as they stepped out nandini stopped and manik moved towards her.."come nandini..lets make new memories.." manik said and listening to his words nandini moved to the middle of the balcony.....rain started drenching them but who cares...they looked towards each other and were now sharing and eye-lock full of love and desires....manik pulled nandini and she hit his chest but didn't broke the eye-lock....manik leaned closer to her nd pecked her lips but nandini didn't let go of him and turned it to a kiss...the we're now kissing under the cloudy sky with no stars as they were hidden by the clouds but their one friends was still shinning and will always be shinning for her Mr.perfect....no one dared to broke the kiss as they needed it badly..manik taking the lead took the dominance and entered her mouth to which she moaned lightly in his mouth...manik bit and chewed her lips and finally broke in need of oxygen.....they rested their forehead with panting heavily and eyes closed...manik's hands were still cuppe-ing her face and her hands were on his chest..manik opened his eyes and picked nandini in his arms and moved towards the bed and made her lie on the bed...he came on top of her and one by one kissed her eyes, her forehead, her cheeks and then took her lips in his for a small love kiss...manik turned off the lamp kept on the side table and the darkness took over....there was only the sound of rain pouring....manik slowly stated unbotting nandini's shirt with kissing in her neck...he took off her shirt and threw it on the floor....nandini looked like was waiting for such a moment to come as all the things happened in past few days disturbed her a lot...nandini's hands travelled to manik's shirt and she stated unbottoning it...as free she was down she took off his shirt and then manik threw it away....he gently undressed nandini and himself covering themselves with the duvet.....he kissed her madly receiving her slight moans and.leaving love bites all over her body...he loved her showing his right on her which nandini actually gave him.....he fused his lips with nandini's kissing her passionately but for a short time....their entwined hands were digging more into the mattress.....manik claimed her once again receing a.moan from her and then drinking the lone tear in her eye he engulfed her in his arms and her petite frame adjusted beautifully in his strong arms..."thank you manik for making me.feel so special and i am more than ok....don't ask me.." nandini said before manik could ask her of her being fine or not..."I love you " manik said kissing her head..."I love you too.."nandini muttered against her chest and then kissed his chest where his heart is located..manik smiled at his cutie pie and kissing her head for the numerous times fell asleep after making sure that she a sleeping and was ok.... both were sleeping peacefully after a long time in each other's embrace which is their favourite place...it was still raining as a source of showering blessings....
Done.with the update..hope you like it..with love from humna