chapter 80

"Nandini beta mujhy maaf kr dy... jab meri bachi ko meri sab sy zaada zaroorat thi tb main tumhary saath nhi thi..kabhi tumhn pyaar nhi diya pr tumhary jany k baad hi ehsaas hua k you are my angel nandini..I am sorry main ne tum pr yakeen nhi kiya in fact aryaman pr kiya.." Padma said holding nandini by her shoulder as they including Fab Five, harshad and aryaman's parents stood in malhotra mansion..their arrival wasn't a plan and seeing them at mansion nandini couldn't react and went numb..."nandini I am sorry my princess..plzz apny dad ko maaf kr do.." now Suresh being nandini's dad said..."plzz nandini kuch bolo.." her mom again said shaking her a bid and she looked here and there and then after wiping her lone tear..."woh.... ammm....plzz aap log sorry mut boliye.."nandini said looking down and playing with her fingers a sign of being confused..."tum hum sy naraaz nhi ho..?"her mom sighed a relief and then asked lifting her face by holding her cheek with her palm...and she quietly nodded in negative...her mother being the most happiest one took her daughter in her motherly love...nandini was standing with her hands straight while her mother hugged her..she felt that motherly embrace after years...she actually didn't even got that hug even when she was with her mother...for the first time she felt the love she was craving for....she slowly moved her arms and hugged her back making her mother more happy...manik was looking at his love smilingly and was happy to see her meeting her family after so long...he thanked God within himself and prayed from her ayiappa for her safety and smiling face...nandini slowly broke the hug and received a kiss on her forehead by her mother..then she saw her dad looking at her with teary eyes he without waiting for a second took her in his fatherly hug..they broke apart and then.meeting with everyone and forgiving everyone she went to her room after giving the excuse of feeling sleepy..."nandini theek tou hai na..?" Her mother said in a worried tone.."je je..woh kya hai k she must be tired tou is liye.." manik said handling the situation but he was well aware that nandini is not tired.."hhmm...beta tumhara bht shukriya us ka itna khyaal rakhny k liye...hum tou maa baap ho kr bhi.."nandini's did said but was cut off in between by manik.."uncle aap kaisy baatein kr rhy hn.."manik said and Suresh took manik in a hug and soon they left after bidding everyone bye.."manik agr woh abhi un sy zaada milna na chahy tou rehny dyna.."harshad said and manik agreed as he knew that he can't force her..and then like this everyone left and cabur at the last after tapping manik's shoulder as a sign of giving him courage...as they left manik ran to the room and went inside only to find the room empty..."nandini" manik called her name sweetly..manik heard the sound of running water and he understood it that she must be taking shower...and at once there was complete silence and there was no sound of running water..and then he heard the sound of door knob being opened ....nandini came wearing shorts and a loose shirt with her wet hair actually messy hair...manik rushed towards her..nandini didn't uttered a word since the time she saw her parents and now even she didn't say anything....don't know her inner turmoil but one thing was cleared that she is disturbed after welcoming a reverse 360° turn in her life...the day she got homeless was the biggest turn and when she settled with that turn and accepted everything and actually was extremely happy that turn reversed itself.."manik main theek hun.... " nandini assured manik as she could read his face nd that told her that he is worried for her..."meri jaan..." manik said and took her in a hug and she tightened the hug...."waisy nandini..." manik said while hugging and stopped to take a pause.."hhmm." Nandini hummed asking him to continue..."you are looking very hot in this attire.." manik whispered leaning close to her ear and she at once broke the hug..."manik..tum bhi na.." nandini said hitting manik and he laughed at his tomato red face..."kya main kya.." manik said while laughing...nandini started hitting him but he caught her hands and pull her towards himself and she banged into his chest putting her hands on his chest while his hands were stick to her waist....he came closer to her ear and bit her ear lobe and nandini held his collars to deal with his sweet tortures.....
Done with update..hope u like it...with love from humna