chapter 47

"Happy married life "everyone said in union as manik and Nandini came downstairs and were shocked to see a small decor done by their friends...."yeh sab kyun??" Nandini asked after and she got a reply from mukti "yeh sab tum dono k liye...I wish k tum dono hamesha saath raho or aik doosry ko itna hi pyaar krty raho...she said while side hugging her and with this everyone took manan in a group hug and shared a beautiful family moment......they soon ended their own chotu si party and then left after promising to see them off at the airport...
"Manik choro na I have to do the packing " Nandini said as manik held her waist and kept his chin on her shoulder hugging her from behind...."theek hai abhi tou chor raha hun but remember that for the next 10 days u won't have any reason to give me and even if u have even then I won't leave you.." manik said making a cute face and then smirking and Nandini blushed sensing what is coming when they will leave....manik left her only after leaving a kiss on her neck and stood near the cupboard where Nandini was standing to take out the clothes..."Nandini ruko" manik suddenly stopped her and she gave him a "what" look to which he kept the clothes back in the cupboard and said "leave this packing thing and come with me" manik said and dragged her towards the mirror before she could protest...."manik yeh bht khubsurat hai." Nandini said as soon as manik opened a box and showed a simple diamond necklace to Nandini making her smile "Pehn k dekhun?" Nandini asked and Nandini nodded and carefully took out the necklace from the box as manik was have holding it...she wore the necklace and manik leaned with the mirror in front of Nandini and was staring at her without even blinking his eyes...Nandini looked at manik with a smile after she took a look of herself in the mirror and manik came closer to her and kissed her forehead cupping her face....Nandini tried to take the necklace off but manik himself did the honours and carefully took the necklace put as Nandini was holding her hair on her one side and manik not being able to control himself just bend down and applied a kiss on her neck making her shiver...manik was in no mood to leave her as according to him Nandini is a drug..... he his his face in her hair inhaling the scent of them...manik slowly turned Nandini towards himself and picked her up in his arms, carried hee to the bed and laid her on it and he himself laid with her and hugged her and asked her to sleep s they have a flight to take on 2:00 am and for that they should have their sleep.......
Here is the update...sorry guys...I know u guys wait for updates but I am giving to so small updates and they are also not good but believe me I try my best to give you...thankyou for ur patience and love...with love from humna