Chapter 121

Nandini's pov

"Nandini !!" I heard my mama shouting for me and then realization hit me..I felt my cheeks being stretched in a different way....tears , they dried...I slept on the floor...I immediately moved ahead from the door and "ouch" my back hurts....

What's the time ??

I moved my gave in the front wall and it was telling the time as 5:15..

I slept for two hours !!

I need to tell manik about the danger coming...

What is mama doing ? And why ?!

No one can take me away from my manik !!

No one....

My determination flew away as I heard my aunt and mama shouting for me...

Ab kya krun ??

Manik kahan ho ??

I need to stay calm and strong !! Manik and I are meant to be !! No one can separate us !! I am his and he is mine....

I took a deep breath and opened the door which stopped harshad from knocking my door...

"Nandini !! I need to tell u something " harshad's voice was low as though he is saying hiding from everyone..

"Harshad ma-mama kya krna chahti ha-hain " my voice was stammering....

"She is going to make u and Armaan Chada marry " harshad's words were like a bomb....

Armaan chada !!

Papa's friend's son !!

The lawyer !!

The same who used to visit us !'

What the hell..

This can't happen !

Never ever !!

Manik !
Manik!

I didn't know how to react...I just wanted to run far away from all this..

I was feeling that now , now I will feel manik waking me up from the wildest dream but it was all real...it made me feel like a loser....a caged bird....

I didn't have words to describe my inner turmoil...I was numb...my knees were losing their strength and I fell on the floor sitting on my bend legs..

"Nandini !! Stay strong.....tum fikr mut kro..I'll call manik " harshad tried to give me courage by holding me from my shoulders while sitting in front of me....

He dialled manik's number once and didn't get the answer I guess..

He tried again

And again

But no... I looked at him with emotionless eyes and he went out saying " I will call him"

No one can calm me down except him...no one...

He locked the door behind him...

"Mama !! Why are you doing this?? " "manik or nandini bht khush hain" I heard harshad explaining things to aunty while standing outside my room I guess..

I heard aunty using key to open the door..

I grabbed strength , went to the door , tiptoed and locked the door from top which is not able to be opened from outside..

Aunty put the key in the lick twisted it and pushed the door to open it but it didn't open...

"Nandini nandini bacha darwaaza kholo" her voice came

"Hum tumhari bhalai chahty hn"

"Hamari baat tou suno"

"Tumhari maa kabhi tumjara ghalat nhi chahy gi ""