chapter 17

Manik was in the garden sitting on the grass after he came back from the party with Nandini and she retired to her room after giving manik his goodnight kiss but she didn't knew that he was restless and wasn't able to sleep so came out in the garden. Suddenly someone kept his hand on his shoulders he turned just to find his friend who always understands him without even saying and that is none other than cabir. He sat with him and gave him a cup of coffee which he brought with him..."kya hua...?? "Cabir asked...
"Aaj party me in I was with nandini and suddenly a heard a sound of a glass being broken and when I looked I saw that soha mehta running..but I didn't told Nandini about this...."manik finished and Cabir asked "how can you be so sure k that was soha...??

"I am sure coz when I went to attend a call and came back I saw dad was introducing her to mehta family and soha was also there so, I called her back as I knew that she will be doing something." Manik completed in an angry tone.

"Nandini is so innocent she doesn't understands all her games going in her mind..." Manik again said in a worried and angry tone.

"hhmm..tou ab kya kry ga tu...?? "Cabir asked him.

"First of all I have to make sure that she will be safe because I can't take soha easily. You remember na when she hugged me infront of everyone and said that she is my girlfriend..."Manik said in a frustrated tone...."Anyways mujhe neend a rhi hai main jata hun tu bhi a Jana." Cabir said and left after Manik nodded....manik after almost 6 minutes was going back to his room when he saw the lights of nandini's room on. He stopped and msged Nandini and asked her to come out as Navya was also there so he didn't knocked. He waited for her and suddenly he heard the door being opened and she opened the door and went back and sat on the bed. He felt something different in her and followed her and saw that navya wasn't there...."navya nhi hai..?? "Manik asked just trying to find out...."woh aaj mukti k saath soy gi..."Nandini said staring at the floor....he sat beside her and held her hands and said "kya hua meri jaan ko.??..itni sad kyun hai??

"Manik who was that girl in black dress..?? "Nandini asked him still staring at the floor. Manik was loss of words as she asked him about soha and he thought that may be she came to know that she was the one who broke their priceless moment..."manik u know what when I was a kid and went to park with my babysitter I used to play with a girl and she was my very good friend. She always came with her parents and I never went with mine...she was my very good friend but she left when we were 6 years old and now after 16 years I felt like she was the one with whom I used to play with..."she completed and manik who was listening to her was shocked at her last words.

Nandini looked at manik and gave him a confusing look as his expressions were as he was shocked. He suddenly dismissed his those confusion expressions and said "I don't know who was she and don't think much about that coz may be it's just a misunderstanding."

"Hhmm may be but there is also hope that she is..."Nandini said smilingly to which manik faked a smile in front of her. She hugged him and he wrapped his arms around hher shoulder and prayed in his heart to not let that happen whatever Nandini is hoping for. He broke the hug and made her lie on the bed and put the duvet over her and kissed her forehead "Good night my love..sweet dreams..I love you.."manik said to which she replied.  "Good night..love you too." Manik left the room and was closing the door when peeped in from the side and said "but I love you more than you love me." With this he closed the door as telling her that she can't say anything now and he loves her more but and she shouted from the room "I love you manik..."  Manik smiled at her cuteness and went to his room and soon the sleep took over him.

"What if she is my same friend soha ??..what if she is the one who played with me?? what if she is the one with whom I shared everything...?? Does she remembers me?? And what if whatever manik is saying is correct? No no no but there is hope and I can't loose hope...."Nandini's mind was filled with thoughts of different kinds. As sleep was far away from her eyes. Sometimes questioning thoughts. Sometimes satisfying herself..and sometimes negative thoughts. With the session of thinking what would happen she soon drifted to sleep.

Next morning
"Guys come on the breakfast is here now finish it then we will leave as we have only one day left to enjoy and day after tomorrow we will leave...."Nandini called everyone with reminding them of their trip coming to an end.

" yaar Nandini you are best I was very hungry..."dhruv said as he came to the breakfast table and sat after giving Nandini a thanks side hug...yaar "Nandini kya yaar itni neend aa rhi hai.." Abhi said yawning and received a punch on his stomach from Mukti on which his hands those were above his head suddenly took their way on his stomach as he felt a sharp pain as he got a punch from tomboy Mukti..."wow..itna sab kis ny order kiya warna agr abhi krty you time lagta na??.. alya said who stood beside Nandini who was puring juice to dhruv. "Nandini ne kiya hai sab kuch. You are an angel Nandini seriously I love you..." Mukti said putting her arm on cabir's shoulder who came from his room. Manik who was listening to the whole conversation and felt over whelmed by the way his friends who don't want anyone else in their lives except Fab five were praising someone else. But he was his lady love who knows who to spread love everywhere and how to make someone to love.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna