Chapter 115

It was a peaceful day with clouds taking their positions in the sky...nandini was standing leaning on the door of the balcony...she had peace on her face...she was lost in looking at the sky when a pair of strong arms wrapped her waist and it didn't make her take a second to realise that it was her man.."kabhi apny pati ko bhi itny pyaar sy dekh liya kro..like yhe way you are starung at the sky " manik said putting his face on her shoulder..she chuckled at his complain and turned around sliding her harms around his neck and his hands encircled her waist pulling her closer to him..."my monster has lot of complains I guess " nandini said making a face of as though she was figuring out something...."of course. " manik said "and the u r jealous from the sky coz I was looking at them with love ?" Nandini questioned him and he pulled her more close to him "punishment for not being with me when a woke up " nandini found a reason , freed herself from his grip and ran out of the room only to be chased by manik.."hey...you can't run like that " manik said running behind her.."I can " nandini said standing behind the couch with manik standing in front of it..."then you have to bear the consequences for doing that "   Manik said and ran behind her..he caught her back hugging her and sat on the couch with nandini on his lap.."leave me " nandini said while laughing as manik started tickling her..."ple--please--ma-man " nandini's plead was suppressed in her laughter...manik finally stopped and bow nandini was laying on the couch with manik hovered over her..."now your punishment for running away" manik said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear...manik leaned closer to her lips and sucked them increasing her desire of kissing him..her let of her lips and placed a trail of kisses around her lips but didn't kissed her lips...he moved down towards her neck and started kissing her softly...nandini moaned his name in pleasure....manik was torturing her and was actually loving her response...."manik" nandini moaned as manik lifted her shirt from belly and placed kisses all over it...he kissed on her wound which was lightened....nandini pulled manik upwards eyed his eyes and without giving him a warning slammed her lips with his..manik smiled in between the kiss on his girl's action and responded with equal favour...nandini was kissing him passionately as though giving him punishment of torturing her...manik too turned into passionate 'love' and kissed her with all the live and desire he had....they broke the kiss on feeling each other in need of oxygen.."I need you as much as I need oxygen " manik said joining his forehead with hers and closed his eyes..."I hate you for torturing me " nandini said opening his eyes..manik moved a bit back took a look if her and pecked her lips.."I love you too" manik said making nandini smile....

"Mr mehta has spilled out the truth" cabir gave everyone the good news..."he had too..after all there wasn't any choice " dhruv said who was sitting on the couch in between cabir and abhi..."yeah and manik's monster was coming out " cabir said enlightening the mood "tu hur waqt mere peechy kyun padha rehta hai ?" Manik said giving him a glare "shama (pardon) krdo monster baba " cabir said dramatically earning laughs from everyone except for manik who was all the time giving him deadly glares....

Sorry for late and short update but my cuzn's wedding is after Eid so I'm a lot busyy..hope u understand..with love from humna