Transition (96)

It has been ten years since she last arrived in Earth 1. Hong Cha, in her ten-year-old body, overlooked the city of Meng through her unit's balcony. She propped her cheek on her palm while waiting for someone. Today, Gu Jiaoyue will finally tour her to where Gu Zixing first worked. When she first arrived here, her consciousness was transferred to a generated fetus that became an infant. And as her body grew in an incubation, she formed a soul that came from the energies she harnessed after her three world-awakening. Hong Cha was so surprised with how much the technology had advanced. But soon, she got used to it.

In addition, she started to talk when she was one-year-old. She can communicate proficiently when she was two. Thanks to Gu Jiaoyue becoming her mentor until now. Moreover, she was astounded to know Gu Jiaoyue is actually a high ranking commandant within the joined galaxy of Milky Way and Andromeda. He was even more popular in Andromeda because he was born there. As for Gu Zixing, he was born in the Milky Way. Though they are twins, they are generated fetuses like Hong Cha.

She heard a lot about Gu Zixing here though. He was the silent prodigy of Milky Way, the heir of Earth 1's greatest General Monsoon. He started his career in the military when he was eight or so. Gu Zixing was used to create destructive weapons which caused Andromeda to be suspicious of the Milky Way. Andromeda rescued Gu Zixing from their manipulation. However, the almost galactic war was stopped since General Monsoon intervened.

At the age of fourteen, Gu Zixing became a lieutenant. At fifteen, he promoted transmigration in order to harness universal energies to create lives and more existences. Gu Zixing was simply unstoppable and everyone can tell he is suitable to establish a regimen or even an empire. Unfortunately, for some reason, Gu Zixing went missing when he was nineteen. Thus, Gu Jiaoyue, the closest person to him, went to search for his whereabouts. And that is when he met Hong Cha, the last person who had an interaction with Gu Zixing.

Right now, Milky Way and Andromeda are accusing other galaxies around the universe that they abducted Gu Zixing. In fact, Gu Zixing made the human species the top of existences. Next to humans were the tall whites. It is no secret Gu Zixing's existence roused envy from other species. Hong Cha blinked with a confused heart. Who exactly is he?

"Hey, Hong Cha." Gu Jiaoyue called for her. Hong Cha turned behind and saw her mentor back. Well, Gu Jiaoyue is actually a man in his early twenties and on the way of becoming a general too. An Andromeda general had chosen him to become his heir as well. But of course, its not free. He is bound to marry the general's daughter. Gu Jiaoyue does look a lot like Gu Zixing but their difference is that, Gu Jiaoyue is more cheerful than Gu Zixing. "Time is ticking. Andromeda is ready to test you."

"Do I have to?" Hong Cha grumbled and walked towards him. By test, he means it was to test her soul's strength. Real transmigration is different from the fiction world. Not only does it need her consciousness, it includes her soul. If her soul is not strong enough to travel millennia, she can die in the pod. The base of the transmigration group is in Andromeda's first-class planet Tao. That is where Gu Zixing first established its main branch with the help of Andromeda's geniuses.

"Welcome back, Vice Commander." the elite soldiers of Andromeda greeted Gu Jiaoyue when they arrived to the barracks first. He didn't tell Hong Cha why but she have to follow. She earned curious gazes why a ten-year-old girl is with their vice commander. Gu Jiaoyue brought her to a clean white room. With a snap of his fingers, his office appeared by pixels.

"Here we are." he gestured for her to sit on an egg pod chair from a corner. Hong Cha reluctantly sat there. Gu Jiaoyue touched something behind the chair and a VR-like helmet covered half her head. "This is an MRI device from Zixing's works. I just have to look for something..."

"MRI? Wait, you're going to check my brain?" Hong Cha is about to remove it but he put it back.

"If you take it off, your brain will get damaged." Gu Jiaoyue grinned secretly. Hong Cha kept still and a transparent tablet appeared in front of him. He started checking her memories and eventually saw her most private ones, her bed scenes. His cheeks went pink as he proceeded to look through her memoirs. At last, he found something related to Gu Zixing.

He chose the latest memory she have about Gu Zixing. Unexpectedly, the tablet logged and sparks appeared on the MRI. His brows knitted when Hong Cha yelped.

"Ow!" the MRI disappeared and so was the tablet. Hong Cha narrowed her eyes a bit.

"Are you okay?" Gu Jiaoyue waved his hand in front of her eyes. Hong Cha nodded.

"I just wanted to ask." she squinted her eyes and leaned on the chair. "Did the umbrella get to bed after the stars left from the dreaming world?"

"Huh?" his eyes widened in fear. Oh, no. Did he damage her brain?

"I mean, I cant brain enough and my think hurts." Hong Cha blinked languidly. Gu Jiaoyue was struck with a lightning. He face-palmed once she fell unconscious.

"F*ck, Zixing will kill me." he cursed himself. Hong Cha suddenly woke up and he became concerned again. "Hey, Hong Cha? Are you okay now?"

"Oh, why? Sss, my head hurts..." she hissed a bit and looked around. "Where are we? Aren't we supposed to be in the transmigration base?"

"We are going there. You fell asleep in a sudden." Gu Jiaoyue smiled lightly. Hong Cha stood up and touched her nape.

"Strange, my head hurts." she muttered and headed out the office.