Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (179)

When Hong Cha became conscious, the first thing she saw in the morning was Yin Yehai's curved satisfied cat-like smile and blooming bright face, as if mini pink flowers and bubbles surrounded him. She recalled the memory last night which made her stiff and back away in fear. This is why she is hesitant to take his 'chastity'! He's a male god, even if he has the lowest rank!

[Correction Host, the male god is already Rank S.]

"Dear Lord..." Cold sweat broke on her forehead so early in the morning. She forgot that he is originally a Rank SSS male god.

"Camellia?" Yin Yehai's pink bubbles popped as he curiously looked at her with his round cute eyes. Hong Cha's lip twitched, that little white face of his sure covers up how he nearly murdered her yesterday from shame!

"Wait, what did you call me?" She frowned. Did she hear it right? She, she thought she was hallucinating yesterday that he was calling her Camellia.

"Camellia. Why? Is it not good to hear? But, I thought that's your real name." He blinked in puzzlement.

Hong Cha pursed her lips. For a moment, none of them spoke. Yin Yehai cheered up and brimmed a smile. He reached for her but Hong Cha suddenly got off the bed.

"We better take a bath, separately, please. Go back to your room." Hong Cha's tone was flat, neither cold nor warm. Yin Yehai got more confused. She opened the door and turned to him. "Go."

"I want to take a bath with you." Yin Yehai was oblivious of her sudden change. He wanted to insist but Hong Cha glared at him for the first time. It made his heart skip with fear. Is she angry...?

"Yehai, stop acting childish! You're already a grownup!" She scolded Yin Yehai in spite. Hong Cha froze when she noticed his eyes watering.

"B-but, I, I did nothing wrong to Camellia." He stammered for being dejected. He thought if he cries, she'll apologize and comfort him like before.

"I am not Camellia! Just- you know what? I'm done fooling around you! If you can't mature, I'm leaving!" Hong Cha nearly gave up her anger but she took this chance to give him a lesson.

"You're....leaving?" Yin Yehai's breath hitched. He received a glare and the next second, Hong Cha disappeared with her clothes. His eyes dilated since he can't do anything. Yin Yehai wanted to be furious but he recalled what she said. If he matures, will she come back?

In a beautiful courtyard filled with red blooming wisteria trees, a man in a red loose robe was walking leisurely around the petal-covered path. Hei Shen paused when he noticed some withered petals blown towards his direction. He smiled faintly before turning in another direction.

"It surprised me you have the courage to come here on your own." He said, his sight settled on Hong Cha. However, his red eyes dimmed to see her shredded dress. It was only enough to cover her crucial parts.

"Hei Shen..." She deliberately fell on the ground but Hei Shen is able to move to her position and catch her. Hong Cha started crying, she felt him turn stiff and his arms around her tightened. "Hei Shen, I..."

"You were forced? By Yin Yehai?" Hei Shen recognized the scent over her body. Every inch seemed to have been touched by Yin Yehai. His cold heart started to beat furiously.

"It wasn't, wasn't his fault. B-Bai Xiao drugged him and when he arrived at home, he..." She sobbed and let Hei Shen comfort her. This will kill two birds in one stone, but of course, Yin Yehai survives and becomes the strong male god she wanted to protect.

"Cha'er, I will handle this." His tone went grim but his embrace was gentle.

Hong Cha continued sobbing but her eyes were cold not through his line of sight. After this, since she mentioned Yin Yehai didn't mean to, Hei Shen will still do something to make it difficult for Yin Yehai. The Red Court will be Yin Yehai's hell. Every person with great achievement needs a tragic background. For Yin Yehai, he doesn't have much aside from his father's death but he doesn't have the will to fight back. So, she decided to use Hei Shen as another problem Yin Yehai have to go through.

It will be the reason for Yin Yehai to depend on himself and do everything he can to break free from Hei Shen's wrath. As for Bai Xiao, Hei Shen will also not spare her. Aside from the fact Hong Cha 'suffered', Bai Xiao will also pay for scheming at Yin Yehai. It is still not enough though, so Hong Cha still have to protect Yin Yehai in the shadows. Or, she could bring trouble for Bai Xiao. In that way, Yin Yehai wouldn't get harassed again.

[Host, you're scheme is good but are you not afraid it will backfire?]

"Huh, I can't even remember the last time I plotted this way." Hong Cha thought. If she thinks of the consequence, there is still nothing. The benefit of this plan are many. Yin Yehai becomes independent, Bai Xiao will stop tricking him, Hong Cha have a golden thigh to hold on! "Hei Shen..."

"En, I'm here." He sighed. He wanted to murder someone but he knew he can't since that 'someone' is Demon Clan's only hope. Thus, he have an idea. Red Court is his territory so Yin Yehai have no way of competing with him. Hei Shen will cover up his schemes from the other demon lords and make Yin Yehai suffer here. Then Bai Xiao, Hei Shen already have a plan on how to deal with that femme fatale. "Cha'er, you can stay here. I will not do anything against your will."

"Hei Shen, thank you. I shouldn't have..." She paused and looked up to him with 'regret' on her face. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine (I will make them pay.)." Hei Shen brushed off the petals scattered on her hair and pulled her blouse closer to cover up her slightly revealed chest. "Go take a bath and change. The maids can help you."

"Mn." Hong Cha hugged him again. At least, she can offer herself for Yin Yehai's great success. Once he becomes Rank SSS, Hei Shen can't harm him by then. Her only problem will be Bai Xiao at that moment. However, she have an idea how to get rid of her.