Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (162)

"This is called a ship. It transports you anywhere you want, it can be on air or water." Hong Cha said while walking alongside Yin Yehai. She opened her palm to show him an image of a cultivation world's ship. To keep him up with the era, she should teach him every information he necessarily needs to know. At first, Yin Yehai listened intently but after few minutes, she noticed he was only looking at her. "Yehai, are you keeping up?"

"Huh?" Yin Yehai blinked and stumbled for not paying attention to the rocky path. He fell which scared Hong Cha to death.

"Yehai! Are you alright?" She helped him up and was distressed to see his porcelain cheek was bruised. What frightened her was that blood dripped from his head.

"I feel fine." Yin Yehai suddenly felt a feeling of happiness bloom in his heart just the moment he saw her so concerned and her soft dainty hands touched his face very lovingly. How good it was, he can't tell. He only smiled like a puppy trying to impress its master.

"You idiot. Look, you're head is bleeding. What is in your head that you can't even think of anything else?" She reached her hand forth and a warm red light glowed, slowly patching his wound and the blood disappeared.

"I was thinking of Hong Cha." He honestly said, making her dumbstruck. "Hong Cha is like the flowers in spring, keeping my attention only to her."

"You fool, where did you learn how to flirt?" Her lip twitched a bit. Though he was being honest, she perceived it as flirting. He doesn't suit it at all with his innocent expression!

"Hong Cha." Suddenly, his tone lowered and became more attractive. Hong Cha froze. What does the little wolf pup want to do? "Da Yu said girls like you shouldn't get close to boys."

"Oh, alright." Hong Cha understood Da Yu is trying to keep her away from Yin Yehai. After all, she is the first woman he saw. It wouldn't be strange if he were to form feelings for her but that'll be his weakness. She stood up and thought of being distant yet Yin Yehai held her hand. He even pulled her close to him.

"So, Hong Cha can only stay with me." Yin Yehai added and interpreted the warning of Da Yu as his advantage. Hong Cha was troubled and glanced at Da Yu behind them. His face couldn't be any darker.

"Yehai." Da Yu appeared on Yin Yehai's shoulder and glared at Hong Cha. She unconsciously stepped further to the side in fear. Da Yu is older than them and he's even the Great Demon King's spirit beast, meaning even she can't match his power. Da Yu was satisfied she knows her place so he leaned closer to Yin Yehai. "Yehai, don't get too attached to her. When we get back to the mainland, you can have more women better than this one."

Yin Yehai only looked at Da Yu as if he heard something ridiculous. "What would I need for so many women? Can't one be enough?"

"Ah, Yehai, look, human village!" Hong Cha interrupted them and pointed ahead of the path. Yin Yehai gripped her hands tighter. She turned to him since she thought they had prepared him to meet actual people. "What's wrong?"

"I..." His pupils dilated when an image flashed in his head. There was fear in his heart to see someone protecting him even if that person was dying. It was so familiar to him and he realized that person was his father. That day, he can't remember clearly but he just knew, he is afraid of humans.

"Yehai, it's okay. I'm here." Hong Cha squeezed his hand gently and caught his attention. Yin Yehai took a second to recover. One soft smile, few assuring words, a simple clear gaze, his fear was gone. "Let's go?"

Yin Yehai eventually calmed down and even felt better. Da Yu saw this and was surprised. He had tried before to bring Yin Yehai with him to this village so they can conceal his identity more but he can't persuade him. Yet, just a few assuring words from Hong Cha, Yin Yehai went straight to it.

As soon as they got into the village, they only attracted a little attention. Guests from different towns also pass by here but what piqued their interest were Yin Yehai and Da Yu. Only wealthy and powerful cultivators can have a spirit beast. It only meant the village have a special guest today. Of course, malicious intent starts from it.

Yin Yehai always stood next to Hong Cha with a serious face. He ignored the curious look they were getting but he is somewhat feeling restless when he noticed some men checking on Hong Cha. His elegant brows furrowed and his purple eyes gleamed dangerously. Even if he doesn't mean to, he scared those men easily since his chilling gaze was murderous.

[Host, warning. The sin of Wrath and Sin of Envy is slowly awakening. If these two factors were unlocked, the male god may blacken.]

"Yehai, what are you doing?" Hong Cha paid close attention to Yin Yehai. Now is not the right time for him to be dangerous. It would be better if he activates them in the Red Court. There will be demon lords to train him in that place. But here, she will be helpless. "Yehai, don't glare. That is bad."

"I wasn't..." Yin Yehai whined a bit. His bullied expression made her chuckle.

"Be good. We are only visitors here. We can't offend them." She reminded. Yin Yehai nodded and stopped throwing unintentional threats at them.

Eh, even if they like Hong Cha, what can they do? They can only see but not eat. But for him, he's always beside her. This thought comforted Yin Yehai and brought his mood up.

"Yehai, try these clothes on." Hong Cha brought him to a store to purchase what they could need. She specially picked a scholarly robe to match his gentle feminine temper. Just imagining him in this attire, she anticipated.