Arc 4: Icy Cold Demon Ye (111)

Meh! Not for kids!

"System! Help me here! Is there any weapon good for me to use?" Hong Cha asked whilst trying her best to push the man off her. She regretted placing her trust on Mo Ye. The man tore off her skirt and impatiently removed her underwear. She is sure she will punish them accordingly once she frees herself. The four were laughing as the man on top of her removed his belt. Hong Cha kicked his stomach while direly thinking why the system isn't responding to her. She used the opportunity and tried to run but the man pressed her down again.

"So rude, Lady Liu." he sounded angry and turned Hong Cha to face him. The man leaned down, biting on her neck. Hong Cha muffled a scream in pain. He bit her till she bled! She wanted to call for her system again when the four men around them disappeared. Hong Cha and the man stopped. The door opened because of a furious wind and a man in red robes entered. His crimson eyes lit up within the darkness, filled with hatred and murderous intent.

"M-Mo Ye..." she sighed in relief he arrived. Hong Cha pushed the man off her and covered herself with the little fabric left from her skirt.

"Who are you?" the man stood up. Mo Ye didn't answer and simply waved his hand. An icy blue snake appeared that it lunged on the man. He was bitten forcefully but before he can scream, Mo Ye gestured lightly. A light flashed and went past the man. Within a second, the man stood there in silence. His head fell off afterwards. The snake swallowed him and left the clinic.

"Here." Mo Ye removed his outer robe and placed it around her shoulder. He can smell her faint camellia scent and her bleeding wound. His brows furrowed. The clinic is dark so they cant see each other clearly. Hong Cha sobbed.

"Why are you late?" she tearfully asked. Mo Ye wouldn't care and embraced her. In a flash, they arrived in a different room. It was wide and extravagant. Mo Ye brought her down his bed. He was saddened to see the bruise on her lips, the wound on her neck and the scratches from her arms.

"Im sorry." he softly said. Mo Ye touched her lip with his thumb and the bruise disappeared. Hong Cha was dazed for a moment. He took her arms and from her wrist, he planted short kisses on the scratches as they vanished.

"Mo Ye, you said we cant." Hong Cha tried to stop him from advancing any further. Mo Ye lifted his gaze on her.

"I'll stay." Mo Ye stared intently through her eyes. "I promise I will stay."

Hong Cha fell in silence. Should she agree or not? Before she could think of a decision, Mo Ye leaned down to her neck and licked her blood. Hong Cha shivered, painful yet playful. She will just take this as a small sacrifice, as long as she stays next to him, she can protect him from Jie Zhang. Mo Ye took her silence as a yes. He removed the robe covering her and pushed Hong Cha down. She looked very exquisite underneath him. Her body is slim and plump on the right parts. Her waist curving, her skin tinted pink from its tenderness and her watery eyes made her look vulnerable.

In the first place, he is a demon. He was just courteous to her because of the favor he owes. Mo Ye never had this strong desire for a woman though. His red eyes glimmered in deviousness. Hong Cha who saw this, gulped. She can still back out right?

Mo Ye parted her legs but his gaze remained on her face. He kissed Hong Cha passionately though his hand made its way to her delicate entrance. Hong Cha parted and turned her head sideways before gasping. For some reason, when he touched her, a warm sensation spreads in her that sent pleasure. He must have done something. Her body heated up furiously after the warmth disappeared. Two times the effect of the aphrodisiac System Wu gave her. Hong Cha groaned in annoyance. Mo Ye is such a demon! He wanted to arouse her first!

Seeing her face flushing pink, he knew he had succeeded. Suddenly, her faint camellia scent bursted like a flower blossoming to pleasure him. Mo Ye was silent for a moment. His dormant beast inflated without his consent. Her scent is alleviating his desire too but he cant stop himself from taking her fragrance greedily. Mo Ye rubbed her twice, a stream of spring water finally flowed out. Hong Cha bit her lip to avoid letting out a sound.

"Girl Hong Cha, is this your first time?" he asked first. His magnetic hoarse voice made Hong Cha weak. She wanted to hear him again but she chose to nod as an answer. Mo Ye took out a pill and made her sit up. "Consume this first. It will remove the pain."

"P-pain?" she blushed fervently and subconsciously looked down to his unfriendly tent. Hong Cha gulped nervously. Oh, another monster in bed. She will surely regret this afterwards. Hong Cha took the pill but felt nothing different. Her eyes widened when Mo Ye removed his clothes. She quickly looked away. Even though she had seen many majestic bodies, she is still too shy to admire them like a pervert. Maybe if the male god is not in his rank, she could, maybe she could go for it, hehe.

"Hn..." she felt her flower cave yearning for him. Her desire was so uncontrollable she can almost pounce on Mo Ye. Hong Cha was suddenly lifted as Mo Ye made her sit on him while he leaned on the headboard. Her lips quivered to stop herself from scowling since there was something hard pressed on her derriere. It was warm and pulsing, clearly very turned on. "Mo Ye, Im not sure I can do it... Y-you're too much, you know."

"It won't hurt." he flashed a sly grin and continued to play with her bouncy peaks.