Arc 5: A Concubine's Duty (150)

Guilt?

That's not the answer she was waiting for. But what does she expect? She was this one who keeps pushing love away from her but when it struck her, why is she being a hypocrite? He was only guilty. Guilty for Hong Yingcha, and he never felt anything for her, Hong Cha.

"Guilt..." She repeated. That emotion drove Nian Xiaoyuan to be obsessed with her, to fall for her. He was guilty, he regretted, he realized. But this is Bai Fuxi, he is not Nian Xiaoyuan or anyone else. Guilt will never make him fall in love. After all, love is just a mind game, something your mind manipulates and with a push of an external force, you experience it. "Bai Fuxi, I am not in place to ask for a favor but could you stay tonight? One last time, before I go."

"Mn." He could. This is the last night they could be together. He can stay.

For what he thought was a mere accompaniment was wrong. Bai Fuxi was pushed on a divan as Hong Cha followed her urges just this once and kissed him. She is drunk which boosted her determination to break the rule.

"Xiao Cha-" he thought of stopping her but Hong Cha had gone further and swiftly took off his waistband. Bai Fuxi hurriedly tried to bring her down but they fell on the carpet instead. He protected her head with his hand and gained the upper role.

"Minister Bai, for once." Hong Cha's misty eyes began to flicker with emotions she had hidden. She touched his face, her red lips slowly formed a sincere sweet smile. "This will be the last time."

She closed her eyes, thinking he really refused. In a second of silence, she came to feel his warm lips on her neck, his cold hand lowering her blouse to expose her shoulder and chest. Unhurriedly, his lips lowered to her collar, leaving behind ardent traces. She hadn't noticed but his hazel eyes glimmered with blue flecks.

He smiled in succession as he nuzzled the tip of his nose on her cheek before claiming her soft lips. This is his Xiao Cha, the one he neglected very much. Now that she is here and willing to be his, how could he waste an opportunity and let the dull Bai Fuxi take her?

Hong Cha let his hand wander. On her shoulder, on her chest, to her waist, down to her legs. He kissed her fiercely as if to take away her own breath. He lifted her skirt to touch her, agonizingly idle upwards her intimate part. She broke from the kiss and let a whimper from being teased. Definitely, he wouldn't let her see his strange pupils right now. Or she might recognize him and be furious of their past. So, he kept his head low to her neck and took a handkerchief from his outer robe.

She was confused why he suddenly blindfolded her. She wanted to remove it when he held her hand, "Don't!" He frantically said.

"Why?" She wanted to ask more but he claimed her lips and pressed on her aroused bud, sending pleasures to ignite her desire.

A burst of camellia scent went through their senses. He inhaled a deep breath. Really her, with such unique fragrance, he is glad he wasn't wrong.

"Xiao Cha, don't take it off." His tone turned soft and magnetic, causing her heart to beat fast. Her cheeks went red as she bit her lip. He lightly touched her face and pressed their forehead. "Let me."

Hong Cha nodded shyly. She gasped once she felt him take one of her erect nubs in his warmth mouth. An intoxicated moan left her moist lips. He would lightly bite, lick and suck as if they were delicacies he was enjoying to his content. Like it wasn't enough, he reached to her sacred folds and stroked her.

"A-ah!" Jolt of pleasure took over her mind, letting him do as he pleased. "Bai Fuxi..."

"Call me Airen." He demanded, suddenly pressing on her sensitive part. Hong Cha hissed, her waist arching.

"A-Airen, you're bullying me..." She complained, not knowing her tone was coquettish.

"Then what should Airen do?" He teased, leaving her petals alone as they trembled from too much kept desire. Right, she should only yearn for him, no one else. If it wasn't for that stupid Bai Fuxi, he could have taken his Xiao Cha as his first wife. How dull can he be? Even worse, that was himself!

"Stop teasing me!" Hong Cha blushed furiously. She just couldn't say she wants... She wants his...ehm, his, his dong....

"Xiao Cha, what should Airen do?" Still, he is unreconciled. He fondled with her peaks next, squeezing them to gently and deliberately rubbing her plums.

"I... I need you, please. Airen~." Her hands found their way on his chest but he refused to do anything. Hong Cha traced down and located his evil buddy.

One slight squeeze, he felt like he was struck with lightning. A groan came from him so Hong Cha did it again.

"X-Xiao Cha, no! Did I taught you this?!" He give up! Did Bai Fuxi teach her to grope d*cks?! He's dead!

"Airen, you're hard." Hong Cha piqued with a successful grin.

With one remark, his cheeks went red and his tightly pressed lips quivered. Was he bullied?

Hong Cha is sure he was hard, and shamelessly big. What a hypocrite this man could be. Just as her thoughts wandered, she heard ruffling of clothes and she felt her body being carried. The next moment, she was placed on a soft bed.

He kissed her again and parted her legs. Their hands were interlaced perfectly above the pillows. With only the luminescent moonlight brimming from the open window, he could see her finally beneath him.

"Ahn..." Hong Cha's brows furrowed, her grip on his hands tightened once he got in.

"Xiao Cha." Nian Xiaoyuan pulled her closer to him. He could feel her hastened heartbeat the same as his with their close proximity. Tonight was without lust for him but with the passion he failed to grant her. "Xiao Cha... Never leave me."

Author Nee: Wasn't in the mood for full smut. I think my brain got burnt from so many tasks at school. And with my conscience bigger than the male lead's *ehem, I really lost it writing such intense scenes   (。ノω\。)