Arc 4: Icy Cold Demon Ye (122)

"Mn..." Hong Cha bit the back of her hand. Mo Ye was busy fondling with her twin peaks, sometimes biting its plums, sometimes licking. She just kept her moans down to not ignite him even more. From her 'experience', she shouldn't let her whimpers or groans if she wanted an intact waist. Mo Ye stopped fiddling with her and reached down to her flower seams. She is already dripping wet but he is unsatisfied. He should punish her more and make her yearn for him, make her think of him and have her take the initiative.

Mo Ye ignored her pleading eyes and lifted a cruel smile. His long elegant finger reached for her longing petals. He spread her legs apart and rubbed her till her bud. Hong Cha shuddered a bit. He decisively pressed on it before inserting his finger in. She unintentionally let out a surprised moan. Mo Ye leaned down to her neck before marking her.

"Xiao Cha, you smell quite good." he teased whilst he was bringing her to the peak. She is starting to tighten and knew she is close. Mo Ye stopped which brought clarity to Hong Cha. She didn't expect he wouldn't continue. Hong Cha looked at him with her same blank gaze as if purposely saying she will not do anything. Mo Ye scoffed in his heart. He removed his clothes and without any garment obstructing them, their warm skin heightened their feelings.

Hong Cha blushed to feel his hot-blooded member. She muffled a scream when he thrusted in. Both of them let out a choked groan. Mo Ye breathed. She's quite tight. Completely enveloping him with her damp warmth. The thought of teasing her till she begs for him immediately flew out of his head. After penetrating her, he just wanted to ram into her over and over until she cries but he will not stop.

"M-Mo Ye, wait..." she knew that look from his eyes. The same one she had seen after being in bed with many men. Oh, this is a black-bellied wolf! He held her waist to pull out, Hong Cha quickly kicked him. Mo Ye caught her ankle. She gulped in fear to see his eyes deepening to red. He flipped her over and pressed her on the bed.

Pa!

Mo Ye slapped her round bottom. Hong Cha cursed in her head from the pain. She received another one that she began crying.

"Mo Ye, Mo Ye, Im sorry! I will not kick! I won't!" she quickly pleaded for his mercy. Her butt hurts! Mo Ye leaned down, biting her earlobe lightly.

"Good." he groped her bottom, making Hong Cha blush in shame. Mo Ye looked down to the deep palm marking on her. She is really as dainty as he thought. Even though he wanted to slap her again, she might fear him if he continues.

"Ah..." Hong Cha forgot to keep her mouth closed. She felt him slowly entering her from behind, stretching herself to the limit. Her hands gripped on the bedsheet. Mo Ye narrowed his eyes. He cant get over the feeling of her tightness sucking him deeper as if deliberately making him lose his rationality. Mo Ye pulled out halfway and slammed back in. Hong Cha leaned forward, her peaks bouncing from the intensity as her brows knitted. It was painful he forced himself but he keeps rubbing her sweet spot.

Mo Ye never thought he would do a woman. He thought he can live without mating with one but he was wrong. Her taste is quite addicting, her whimpers are very alluring and her tears are encouraging him to bully her even more. Thus, the great demon king let his reason go and pounded Hong Cha ruthlessly.

"Mo Ye, ahn!" she wanted to complain but he was leaving her no time to rest. Hong Cha can only weakly burrow her face on the bed as he rammed into her in a crazy fast pace. Her tears spilled, she doesn't know if it was from the pain of his intense thrusting or the pleasure from how he hurriedly stirred her tight walls.

Mo Ye held her hands above her head as he pressed down on her dominantly. He cant stop either. All he wanted to do was to thrust without pausing. Her nectar and longing made him unable to bear his suppressed desire. He can hear her crying softly but he became more aroused. The tip of his pulsing member kept hitting her depth, making Hong Cha moan louder. She came in a sudden and gripped his stiff rod. Mo Ye growled from her ear. He forced his way to the hilt and became more aggressive.

"Ah... No more, Mo Ye..." she was turned sideways. He brought her ankle on his shoulder and slightly pulled out. Mo Ye's eyes dimmed to see the mess they made. Hong Cha knew she is helpless on this field. She bit her lip when he thrusted in again. Like a starving wolf, he charged forth in a beastly way. He seemingly wanted to swallow her with that terrifying gaze of his. As if he wanted to punish her too by forcing her to feel the painful pleasure he provided.

Pa pa pa!

Their intense coupling resounded in the wide room. Ambiguity can be felt and the musky smell can arouse anyone. Hong Cha's whimper was little to no help. She was making him do her harder. Mo Ye felt her shuddering under him. He raised her up and thrusted upwards. Hong Cha weakly lied on his shoulder, her arms encircling around his neck.

"Mo Ye... Mo Ye..." she called his name to beg but no words came out other than those two syllables. Mo Ye pulled her.close to her, almost stealing her breath away. He was deeper in her than before.

"Ah, Xiao Cha." he was near his peak as well. With how fast he was, Hong Cha is sent on the edge. Mo Ye pumped harder, faster that her peaks bounced, rubbing onto him. "Hn!"

"Angh!" Hong Cha came with Mo Ye. They both trembled from the pleasure as their essence and nectar mixed in her. She have no strength to move even though he filled her to the brim. Hong Cha panted when she felt the limp 'little' Mo Ye becoming hard again. Her face paled. May the heavens help her last alive!