Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (191)

Grim news reached the Demon Clan. After Yin Yehai said those words out loud in a banquet, the human race was 'alarmed'. An alliance of other forces emerged and waged war against Demon Clan. The condition for this war to stop is that Yin Yehai must marry other women of the said alliance to prove it wasn't his intention to cause that scandal.

"Your Majesty, the gate is opened." A general said to Yin Yehai. He hummed and headed forward to the opened gate.

Ahead the gate is a dimly lit hall with seven scary statues. In the middle of the seven statues stood a pedestal with a colorful orb floating midair. Yin Yehai was expressionless when he reached out for the orb. It brightened each centimeter he was close to touching it, illuminating seven colors on his dark lustrous armor.

"Yehai!" Before he can claim his sealed powers again, Hong Cha arrived to stop him. She quickly embraced him and made him face her instead. "Yehai, don't go! Just accept their proposals, don't fight back!"

"I can't." Yin Yehai shook his head. "Camellia, I am doing this for you. If I keep their mouth shut through this war, no one can intervene us again."

"No, Yehai, no. If I beg, will you reconsider?" She hopefully asked. Yin Yehai didn't say anything. Hong Cha will do everything to prevent this. System Wu told her the male god's safety is at risk. She can't let him die. "Yehai..."

"I must win this, Camellia. If they are under my control, no one will dare question you!" He reasoned out. Yin Yehai was stunned when Hong Cha knelt. "Camellia!"

"Yehai, you can't go, you must not go. Please, I beg you." Hong Cha tried to kowtow but Yin Yehai pulled her up. She cried in his arms in fear of losing him. Yin Yehai already won her attention, why be like this now? "Yehai, don't go."

"I'm sorry." Yin Yehai reached for the orb. Seven Deadly Sins soon gathered in his body and his affection lessened.

[Host... He's dangerous.]

"Yehai..." She doesn't like that indifference he has. It's not the same Yin Yehai she was used to.

"I will be back, Camellia, I promise." He smiled at Hong Cha in assurance but her heart thumped. Yin Yehai's gaze darkened, "Stay away from me during this war. I might harm you."

"Yehai, you promised." She gritted her teeth and avoided his touch. Hong Cha raised her head to stop her tears from falling as she heaved a deep sigh. "I can trust you will do as you say, but if you don't... It won't be the same again."

With that said, Hong Cha turned her back. Her tears fell uncontrollably. She just remembered Gu Zixing. He vowed to return that day, he promised her...

War was raised in the mainland. Hong Cha waited for news and let System Wu keep track of Yin Yehai. Was likely every day she stands by the gate to wait.

[Host, I know a way for the male god to return.]

"If it's the only way, I will..." She blankly said.

[Done, Host. The original poison scattered again. In a few days, it will affect the body. This will surely make the male god return in worry.]

Hong Cha looked down at her trembling cold hands. She did feel the poison stinging her. It originally came from a medicine that the original soul's father had fed her because she is a half-breed.

Palace servants were worried the next day. Hong Cha suddenly fell ill and there is no cure for the poison. Only a powerful being can, and Yin Yehai is the only person they can think of. Thus, they wrote a letter to Yin Yehai to inform him of Hong Cha's state.

"Your Majesty, a letter came from the Demon Clan. A servant sent it." One general spoke while Yin Yehai was overlooking the chaos ahead.

"Keep it. I must kill these ants first." He smiled wickedly. Victory may be far insight, it'll only take few days before he conquers this place. By then, he can rest and read the letter.