Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (171)

"Hong Cha, is something wrong?" Before System Wu can answer her doubts, Yin Yehai arrived. Hong Cha paused and turned to him with a wry smile.

"Nothing. Come sit down and eat. I made these myself." Hong Cha has more questions to ask but she can't do so. She is afraid to know more. What if Gu Zixing gave up being a child of fate just for her? Didn't she go mad for him without seeing what he had sacrificed?

"Hong Cha. Your hands are trembling." Yin Yehai took the bowl of rice she was passing and felt her quiver. He could tell she is preoccupied with something.

"Ah, this is nothing. Eat." Hong Cha attentively served him food just so she could cover her true feelings. She settled down after filling his side. For a while, Hong Cha didn't say anything and ate blandly.

"Hong Cha, did you make this?" Yin Yehai broke the deafening silence and asked with a satisfied smile.

"Yes. Why?" She looked up and was elated to see his honest bliss.

"Can I have more?" He looked at her hopefully. Hong Cha was taken aback. She didn't even finish half her food but he already did?

"Sure. But don't eat too much." Does she cook that well? But Gu Jiaoyue said it was between good and bad.

[Sin of Gluttony is unlocked, Host.]

"Eh?" Hong Cha was startled she watched Yin Yehai eat fast. His chopsticks would reach here and there yet there is no sign of stopping. "Y-Yehai, you'll get an upset stomach if you keep eating like this."

"Mm?" Yin Yehai raised his head and realized he was too much. Hong Cha didn't eat to her fill, why is he wolfing down? "Hong Cha, you should eat too. Or else..."

His tone lowered to something husky and deep, a dangerous curve lifted his red seductive lips and his slender purple eyes were half-lidded because of his dark arched lashes. Hong Cha knows this sort of look. She quickly lowered her head and ate as fast as she could. In the end, she choked.

"Hong Cha, who told you to eat so fast?" Yin Yehai gave her a cup of water and patted her back gently.

"You, you..." She was afraid of his expression a while ago. That sort of look, definitely the same as those starving men!

"I didn't. I only told Hong Cha to eat." Yin Yehai shook his head a bit. Did she misunderstand?

Hong Cha gulped. He brought back his adorable naive attitude again. Did she see it wrong? Or does he have the potential to be a wolf? If so, she'll be more careful not to trigger his desire.

"Hong Cha, I want to sleep with you." Yin Yehai said when she showed him his room. Hong Cha raised a brow and hardened her heart.

"No, you can't. Men and women are not allowed to do that unless they are husband and wife." She has to give him some boundaries regarding their differences. In that way, he can avoid falling for any seduction coming from Bai Xiao and she doesn't have to take his purity for nothing.

"But we did it last time."

"Because you were scared. But look, you're growing up here. You must keep in mind that there should be a distance of the opposite sex, alright? If a girl tries undressing in front of you, run far and don't look. If a girl wants to sleep with you, don't agree and avoid her. And if a girl rubs herself on you, step away from her and make it clear it's bad." Hong Cha reminded as Yin Yehai blinked in a clueless way.

"Strange. Xiao Xiao did all of those today." He muttered but enough for Hong Cha to hear. Her ears pricked in a second.

"What did the two of you do?"

"Well, she said it was hot and tried to remove her clothes. She also wants to sleep on me so we are close. And, oh, she tried to kiss me. Hei Shen suddenly appeared and stopped her. I don't know where they took her. Hei Shen didn't tell me where." Yin Yehai tried to recall. The moment she undressed a bit and showed her cleavage, he didn't show any reaction. Only when she leaned close to kiss him did he get annoyed and had the thought of pushing her but Hei Shen arrived. Hei Shen warned Bai Xiao not to influence Yin Yehai's mind and had his guards take her away.

"Yehai, listen. No matter what, don't let Bai Xiao get close to you too much. If you could, avoid her, alright?" Hong Cha was relieved to hear that. She's running out of plans just so she won't pluck him, ah.

"Hong Cha, I want to sleep with you." He brought back their first topic that Hong Cha avoided. Yin Yehai lowered his head a bit, his lips pouted and his eyes pleading. "Please? Hong Cha, I want to."

"... Fine." If he's this irresistible, she can't do anything at all!

Anyway, she already told him what he shouldn't do. She'll be safe-

"Yehai!" Hong Cha was scared the next second when Yin Yehai pushed her down the bed. She thought he'll go for it but he only hugged her and burrowed his face on her chest. Hong Cha's face that was originally stinky, had turned red.

"Let's sleep~!" Yin Yehai doesn't get why she got so nervous when he brought her down.

Hong Cha sighed helplessly and closed her eyes. The moment she fell asleep, Yin Yehai sat up slowly. He carefully got off the bed and took a cloak.

"What book is this?" Yin Yehai thought and opened the book Hong Cha gave him. He went outside to a wide deserted garden. There were bright fireflies trapped in every lamp around him which helped him read the book. "Hm... Sin of Gluttony, how is that helpful?"

He first saw a lesson regarding Gluttony. Yin Yehai who saw information inside was amazed. He can't stop reading but he quickly memorized every detail it said. There were Seven Deadly Sins and the last one he wanted to check was Lust. If Hong Cha knew what the lessons for Sin of Lust have, she would have broken into cold sweats.