Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (187)

"This prince anticipated too much to befriend a half-demon." Li Sinan sighed in pity. He waved his hands and gave his orders to the soldier.

"Their Demon Lord? That's not Hei Shen!" Hong Cha realized something is off. Even Hei Shen is unsure he could defeat He Xia and Li Sinan. Then who daringly wants to meet those two in a battle? Unless, "Unless, it was Yin Yehai? Crap! Bai Xiao is here, she can be a variable and affect the outcome! System Wu, activate the update."

A figure in imposing black armor appeared in front of her. He is tall while holding a dark jian sword, his dark hair tied upwards by a lustrous metal headpiece and hairpin. Hong Cha almost thought she was really with Gu Zixing...

"Don't be afraid. I can protect you." He smiled gently at Hong Cha and broke the cage with a wave of his sleeve. Hong Cha was stunned, how is this possible?

[Host, about the update... It's a clone of First Master Gu. And what he wears are the cultivation materials First Master Gu stored in the system. He is powerful, he has the ability First Master Gu learned and even a fragment of his memories.]

Hong Cha can't say anything else but she can see no life in his grey eyes. Even a clone, is not close to the real one. The clone carried her as the black sword floated and guarded them. She was brought outside the camp but it was desolate. However, they could hear the cries of death and the otherworldly battle ahead.

"Wait, Yehai, he's over there." Hong Cha realized this Gu Zixing has the same memories as the real one. Thus, he must be thinking he was real too and he is obliged to keep her out of danger. "Gu Zixing, help him. I, I ask you to help him."

"Then keep out of trouble." He sighed and showed her an oval-shaped stone. "Crush this if you are in danger. I will immediately come to your aid."

"Yes." She answered thought she will do the opposite. When the clone disappeared, she only stored the stone in the system. "System Wu, can't we just arrest Bai Xiao?"

[Nope, Host. The only way to stop her is to make her fail. If she fails then her system will collapse because it is corrupt of universal energy and without it, the system gets destroyed. Which means Bai Xiao dies.]

"Locate her."

Yin Yehai barely moved from his position as he watched the chaos unfold. This battle reminded him of his father. Yet, he is not here for revenge. His father sent him away with the kind Da Yu so he can grow up like this mother, far from violence. For now, Yin Yehai is not here to avenge his father's death. That will be later after he finds Hong Cha.

The Seven Deadly Sins have their own body, attacking here and there and easily crushing whoever comes in their way. Yin Yehai have this tremendous power his father sealed which attracted countless spiritual existences. The life force in him was endless, he can create and destroy anything. He gave life to the Seven Deadly Sins so they could fight for him. They are still under his command and will only follow his words.

This authority...

It was useless if he can't even use it to protect Hong Cha. With how much he disregarded such ability, a lot of the demons surrounding him had wanted to seize his power but he will not allow it. It's his strength to shield her from the world. If it gets taken away, he will fail her.

"Demon spawn!" He Xia appeared on his side, ready to swing the blade to cut off Yin Yehai's head.

Yin Yehai turned and the Sin of Wrath pounced on He Xia. He looked away as the Sin of Wrath took down one strong enemy and tore him apart. Xia's brutal death was a big hit to the army's morale.

The demon army was even more motivated to destroy every one of their enemies. But then, another figure appeared near Yin Yehai. The clone threw Li Sinan next to Yin Yehai, he was barely conscious but kept alive through Hong Cha's instructions.

The Sin of Wrath went for Gu Zixing however, he created azure flames from his hand which scared all the Seven Deadly Sins. None of them tried to get close to him.

"This!" An elder demon was stunned. "Protect His Highness!"

"Stop." Yin Yehai glanced at them as the Seven Deadly Sins vigilantly stood behind him. "I have seen you before."

"I do not recognize you but she told me to help you." He indifferently said and turned to the unconscious Li Sinan. "That prince, he was just ordered to bring down Red Court. She also asked for you to spare him. He is a reasonable human, suitable for a future peace treaty."

"She?" One person came into Yin Yehai's mind. He just knew it was Hong Cha.

"Hello." Bai Xiao was startled to hear Hong Cha's voice behind her. She hid in the camp in fear of war. Bai Xiao is more used to being pampered by the men she had slept with. They do all the work, they spoil her and protects her. She had never been in this dire situation and she doesn't know what to do.

"How- how did you escape?!" Bai Xiao stepped back and took a gun from the system.

[Host! I can teleport you to the target! Another way to deal with this world is to kill him!]

"Your system is sure shady." Hong Cha heard what Bai Xiao's system said. "I will not allow you to kill Yehai."

Bai Xiao was even more stupefied to hear what Hong Cha said. She, she knows about her system?!

"You're not going anywhere. I suggest you give up this mission and nothing else will go wrong." Hong Cha stepped closer but she didn't expect Bai Xiao to pull out a gun. Her body is half-demon and half-human, it can die with just a bullet. She wanted to avoid it but Bai Xiao fired countless shots.