Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (175)

Yin Yehai slowly awakened. He was confused he ended up in a dark place but he could see water reflections above him and a bit of light. Did Hei Shen do this to him?

"He didn't." A calm gentle voice said. Yin Yehai turned to see a man in strange clothes. He was tall with a slim body, he wore a black shirt that was neat with its long sleeves rolled to his elbow and pants Yin Yehai hadn't seen before. Moreover, he looks somewhat familiar to him. His eyes were donned with curved black lashes, covering half his mysterious grey irises. His lips were pink like rosebuds and his eyebrows sharp but fine. His hair was flowing down his waist which added a countenance of a beautiful man.

"You are?" Yin Yehai doesn't feel repulsed to see him. He doesn't even feel threatened or that much curious. As if he was someone he had forgotten but knew.

"You." He simply said, sparing him a haughty glance. The man stepped closer to Yin Yehai and gave him a deep look. "You don't love her, do you?"

"Hong Cha?" She immediately came to his mind when that question was out. "Love? What love?"

"Xu Qin Rui." His tone became angry and forced as he bellowed that name slowly. "Dare to mess this up and we lose her!"

"I'm Yin Yehai." Yin Yehai frowned. What is this man saying? And lose Hong Cha? Why?

"So stupid." He sighed helplessly and leaned closer to Yin Yehai with an oppressive gaze, completely in contrast with his gentle features. "If you insist, Yin Yehai. However, I remind you, don't make the same mistake as I did. Never hurt her feelings or manipulate her. Be sincere and kind to Hong Cha. Keep her...keep her loving you, like Bai Fuxi."

"Who? I don't get it. How do I love? Hei Shen said demons don't know love." Yin Yehai became more confused and received a ridiculing response from him.

"Yes, how can I forget? You're like Mo Ye now? But I'm warning you, don't let your obsession get ahead. Show her you care and cherish her properly, never hurt her again. Like in the past... Or else, we...we only have this chance left."

"I don't want to hurt Hong Cha. You can count on me." His red lips rose to a cheerful arc but the man ahead him only shook his head a bit and chuckled.

"I don't know how she likes you, maybe because you're too stupid for your good-"

"Hey! That's offensive." Yin Yehai mumbled in defense. If Hong Cha was here, she'll teach this man a lesson.

"It's weird I'm arguing to myself." He muttered before looking back to Yin Yehai. "Lastly, can you call her Camellia?"

"Ka-meh-liya?" Yin Yehai blinked. "Camellia. What's that? A nickname?"

"Her real name. She loves that name before I screwed up. So, Yin Yehai, do not waste this opportunity. Once she gives in, this one more time, no one could stop the two of you anymore. Either time or space." A bitter smile formed on his face as he turned his back and strode away. "We never wanted to lose her but we have to endure for her, alright? Just, don't hurt her. Even if it's not what you want."

"... Hm?" Yin Yehai blinked and saw a different room. He felt unusually hot and uncomfortable but he can remember the conversation with that man. "Hong- no, Camellia?"

"Who?" He heard a sweet pure voice on the side. Yin Yehai was stunned to see Bai Xiao sleeping next to him. She seemed tired and she even yawned. "Camellia? You want that flower?"

"You! It's bad to sleep together when not married!" Yin Yehai jumped off the bed and his robe slipped with only his pants left. "What did you do?"

"But we can sleep if we want to." Bai Xiao can't look away from that silly reaction. She looked down to see the pent-up tent below. "Ah Ye, you feel bad?"

"It's too hot." He wiped the sweat from his forehead and refused to wear his robe back. Yin Yehai was frustrated he have no idea what to do.

"Ah Ye, let me take care of you, okay?" Bai Xiao reached his side and made him sit at the bedside. She received a confused look from him. Since experienced, she can take the lead. Bai Xiao sat on him without permission and leaned to kiss Yin Yehai when he suddenly gripped her neck. "A-Ah Ye!"

"Get off." Yin Yehai doesn't like to be kissed by another woman or be in this strange closeness. He only wants Hong Cha, he only thinks of her. No one, other than Hong Cha, should kiss him or sleep with him!

Bai Xiao was terrified his harmless contour became indifferent and serious. She followed as he says then Yin Yehai hurriedly left the room. Bai Xiao coughed for some time, the pain around her neck slowly receded.

"System, it didn't work! What the hell?!"

[It must be because the target has no idea how to vent his desire. He's innocent after all.]

"Hei Shen, why are you here?" Hong Cha warily looked at Hei Shen. He's so close to her and he was even holding her chin. This demon lord is experienced on women but he had never touched the previous soul.

"Yin Yehai said you slept with him. How? Did you take the lead?"

"Is this a trick question?" Hong Cha thought but was ready to use the taser to catch him off guard. "So? Why does it matter to you? You exiled me just because I was a half-demon. It can't be you regret breaking our ties?"

"Sort of, my Cha'er. You were only gone for half a year but you already gave yourself to him? Are you that easy to get?" Hei Shen's red eyes were shaded with darkness. Hong Cha scoffed in her heart. Demons don't know love, they can only admire, lust, or be obsessed. Just what is Hei Shen trying to pull?