Arc 5: A Concubine's Duty (134)

"Your punishment, I do as I want!" Hong Cha turned to him and gave an edict. She smiled evilly since a handsome guy was tied by her, he cant cry for help too or he will be called a chicken. Right now, Bai Fuxi is helpless. Hong Cha gulped nervously and positioned themselves. Her aphrodisiac already affected her too much, causing her flower cave to be dripping wet. She still hesitated whether to go now or not. Seeing her reluctance, Bai Fuxi cant help but mock her.

"What? Afraid?" he sneered. Hong Cha didn't say anything and forced herself down. Bai Fuxi bit his lip as the girl cried out in pain. She's still tight like before, as if still a pure woman. Maybe it was because of their difference in sizes. Because he was tied, he can only stay quiet under her. She struggled to swallow him whole which also tested his limit. He wanted to be inside her, immediately and ravage her till she apologize for offending him.

"Motherf*cker." Hong Cha cursed to feel him expanding. He was only half in her but he made it more difficult! How can she enjoy this? She suppressed her inner complaints and did her best to bring him in. Both of them sighed at the same time, no longer inches apart. Hong Cha didn't move yet and panted for a while. She looked up to Bai Fuxi with tearful eyes. "Prime Minister, is there no other way to make you small?"

"..."

Bai Fuxi was rendered speechless.

Being big now is a problem?

Without his response, she placed her hands on his abdomen. Hong Cha's brows furrowed deeply, her lips pressed and her eyes closed tightly. She's the one molesting him a while ago but now, she felt like the tables turned!

"Wu... It hurts." she complained and looked at him with her tearful eyes. Bai Fuxi stared at her in fascination without meaning to. He broke from his daze once she began moving slowly. It was like she is afraid to do bigger steps. Hong Cha never knew she was torturing him, pushing him to the edge of his patience. She continued grinding her hips when Bai Fuxi found a way to untie the bow. Hong Cha was taking pleasure on her own, her eyes misty and her cheeks red. She was lost with the sensation when a pair of hand gripped her waist. "Huh?"

Bai Fuxi kept his malicious smile which made her alarmed. Hong Cha took her robe from the bed and intended to leave in fear. However, she was pinned face down on the bed with his body looming over hers.

"P-Prime Minister, wait!" she wanted to apologize when he slammed into her. Hong Cha clenched her hands on the pillows with his hand pressing her wrists. Her body shuddered from time to time. It was even deeper than before. "Wuwu, Prime Minister, Im sorry. I will not disobey you again. Its painful, please be gentle."

"Painful? Have you thought how unbearable it was for me that I was unable to eat you?" Bai Fuxi patted her perky butt, his hot breath fanning over her sensitive shoulder. He was holding back all this time.

"Please reconsider! Im too small, you're too big!" she hastily said, not intending to praise his size. Bai Fuxi took note of her words, specially the last one. Hong Cha felt him pull out but she sensed he was letting her get used to his member. Her legs weakened to feel him rub into her gently, slowly opening her layers with every small thrust. This sensation left her mind blank. "Hm... Prime Minister, you are so kind."

"Heh." he doesn't want to be kind! Thus, Bai Fuxi held her wrists tighter and his other hand clamping on her slender soft waist. Without a word, he pulled out and struck her deep. Hong Cha grunted, both in pain in pleasure. Her body shook and the bed creaked. Bai Fuxi left no gap between them as he rapidly pounded her until her deepest spot. This made the girl under him, whimper and quiver.

"Ah ah, wait... T-too fast, ahn!" Hong Cha was left breathless. With his intensity, she was pushed on the bed, her face almost burrowed. He was holding her hips upwards which kept her lower body to sink. Yet, she wanted to be burrowed into the bed than endure his harsh ramming. Hong Cha can hear his suppressed grunts since he was leaning on her back, his lips close to her ear.

"Yingcha, do not... Ha..." his words were cut off since she was clamping down on him. She is so tight, making him lose his rationality. And her fragrance, it was enticing him to violate her without a care. Bai Fuxi had never desired for Hong Yingcha this way. It was like he found the right body for himself.

"Ah, painful. Prime Minister, ha... Y-your hand, its hurting me." Hong Cha complained since he can almost break her wrists while his force increased. Bai Fuxi let her wrists go and wrapped his arms around her waist. Hong Cha has to bear with his aggressiveness as if he wanted to bring himself whole into her without a pause. "No... Too much, ah!"

"Hn!" Bai Fuxi suppressed his growl when she came. Her flower cave began sucking him furiously while convulsing around his sensitive member. He stopped his desire and continued to pound her like a beast unleashed. Hong Cha was helpless to do anything with his dominance. She can only stay on her place as he ravaged her till her next peak after peak.

"Prime Minister... No more, wu..." she begged, feeling herself getting sore. When will this end? She already came too much but he hadn't vented yet! "Enough!"

"Hush." he turned her over and held her hands down to keep her from struggling. "Bear with it. Im close..."

"You! You liar!" she accused him and raised her foot. Suddenly, Bai Fuxi raised her legs to his shoulder. Hong Cha groaned, his thick rod penetrating her, almost as if drying her up! She can only cry in her heart and her climax came. Bai Fuxi drove deep into her womb and finally ejaculated. Hong Cha cried in joy that it was done. However, just as Bai Fuxi was panting, obviously tired as well, his limp clone expanded again. Her tears stopped and her face blackened. "Im tired. We cant-"

"I paid for your service." Bai Fuxi smiled evilly. Hong Cha was too weak to say anything. She just wished she could pass out...