Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (183)

Though it was not a good idea to meet Yin Yehai again, she have to stop him from copying Hei Shen. She thought about what she said this morning and realized Yin Yehai must mistake it as a comparison to Hei Shen, that he has to be like Hei Shen. But a great man doesn't have to copy someone else just to reach his success. He should be his person and slowly develop himself. Moreover, she knew Bai Xiao is hanging around Yin Yehai a lot. The other transmigrator might take this chance to sleep with him.

"Fairy Bai Xiao, Lord Hei gave an edict. You are coming with me outside, this instant." Hong Cha ignored the irritated look from Bai Xiao and showed a scroll to her. It was Hei Shen's handwriting and sealed as well which proved its authenticity. "Shall we go now?"

"Damn witch." Bai Xiao is unhappy when Hong Cha destroyed her moment. She reluctantly looked at Yin Yehai to act unwilling but his haze was never on her.

"You're heading outside...?"

"Hm?" Hong Cha blinked. She showed no emotion and faked her good mood. "Well, yes. It's a mere expedition. I can take care of myself anyway. I don't know for Fairy Bai Xiao."

"Can he go with me?" Bai Xiao raised a question and held Yin Yehai's hand. He frowned as he noticed Hong Cha's eyes were cold straight to their holding hands. Yin Yehai quickly kept a distance from Bai Xiao.

"What are you saying? Go out? I don't have time to lay idle. The Demon Clan needs me." Yin Yehai scoffed and turned away. He took a chance to glance at Hong Cha. She was completely shocked by his behavior but she didn't do anything to stop him.

"What's his problem?!" Bai Xiao thought and heard her system cough.

[Effect of Sin of Pride. It's better not to provoke him more, Host. The target is now arrogant and short-tempered. That's where his cruelty starts to appear.]

Their conversation fell on Hong Cha's ears with the help of System Wu. She caused that, she knew. She trampled over his pride just this morning and said those horrible things to him. She hates to see the once innocent and silly Yin Yehai becoming a demonic overlord. But, for the better, he is still required to be one.

"Fairy Bai Xiao, let's meet outside the Red Court." Hong Cha smiled lightly at her. She is sure Bai Xiao will not go after Yin Yehai since the edict specified they should head out right away.

From the jungle, ahead of the demonic stonewall, a girl in a lotus red dress stepped out. Hong Cha made sure Bai Xiao is not around yet.

"System Wu, is there no other way? Can't I just make Yin Yehai a righteous leader?" She leaned on the wall and asked System Wu. To make things right, she thought it will be better if Yin Yehai becomes a big figure in the righteous force instead. If he continues his father's legacy...wouldn't that mean his daily life will be dangerous and blood?

[Apparently, Host, no other way. Fate dictated nothing else we can do. If Host meddles with the fixed destiny of the male god as a variable of fate, that will be troublesome and might even lead him to his death. Variables like Host have unknown effects on a male god's fixed future. It will be out of the transmigration department's league and they might even consider you as a threat to the male god. This male god is fated to be a dark ruler, Host. We are not required to change that.]

"Not required..." She caught an inkling of what System Wu said. She is not required to make a change but she can do it at will. However, if she affects Yin Yehai, there will be hundreds of uncertainties. Within those uncertainties can be danger or fortune. She is afraid she can do more damage to him than help. "Will he live a good life if he reclaims the Demon Clan?"

[It depends on the Host's choices as a good variable. The only problem is the unlicensed transmigrator. If the male god ascended the throne without getting involved with her, then consider the mission is accomplished, Host. But, if the male god hadn't and the transmigrator completely took control of him, this world will end in ruins. Because for sure, once the male god displays his superiority in this world, even the righteous force will bow down to him and please for mercy. Only in that way can peace be maintained. However, as I said, the unlicensed transmigrator triggers his obsession and wrath, it will be the end of everyone here.]

"That troubling?" Hong Cha can't help but sigh. She finally came to a realization. Yin Yehai is a tyrant's son, who in the righteous force aside from scheming old foxes; would want to have an alliance with him? They will just take advantage of Yin Yehai now that he is still weak and trick him. Come to think of it, she thought this mission will be easier than the last ones but it seems not.

Hong Cha waited in silence until the grumpy Bai Xiao finally appeared. "Hello, you made it here on time. By the way, we have to map the areas outside this fallen Red Court. We should hurry before those humans get here. We only have one week."

"Ne, forget Yin Yehai for a while. Li Sinan and He Xia, I wonder what they look like?" Bai Xiao thought in excitement and looked at Hong Cha's back with a grin. "Just the right bait to lure them to me, hehe."