Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (172)

Hong Cha woke up early the next morning. She didn't find Yin Yehai and she hurriedly got off the bed to find him. Her wild thumping heart had stopped when she saw him outside the garden. He fell asleep under a lamp with an open book in his grasp. There were noticeable blood and chaos around which made her confused. What was Yin Yehai doing all night?

[I could show Host.]

A monitor appeared ahead of Hong Cha which displayed what Yin Yehai has been doing. He learned he unlocked Wrath and Gluttony and focused on those two lessons.

Hong Cha's eyes widened at how he quickly mastered them. The Sin of Wrath is obvious, it is the key to chaos. No wonder there are pits and destructions everywhere. But these drops of blood...

Her question was answered with the next lesson Yin Yehai tried. Out of thin air, he was able to create two white rabbits with red eyes and unusually sharp front teeth. He let them off and the two mingled. Quickly, the garden was filled with hopping white rabbits. Yin Yehai smiled lightly the next moment and the rabbits started eating one another. They are so violent and as if they hadn't eaten for years!

"This..." No wonder there is blood. She thought the Sin of Gluttony wasn't much helpful like Wrath but it was violent. Hong Cha looked at Yin Yehai. He was so gentle and adorable yesterday night but the Yin Yehai practicing evil arts was different. That one is terrifying.

Yin Yehai's lashes fanned. He opened his eyes to see Hong Cha up close to him. Yin Yehai wanted to greet her but he remembered the mess he did yesterday. He nervously looked at Hong Cha. She just cleaned this place but he made such a mess.

"H-Hong Cha..."

"Why did you sleep here? Get up, you've got dust all over you, tsk. You made me worry too, I thought you got into trouble. Don't disappear like that, okay?" Hong Cha smiled at him and helped him stand. She looked around, sighing deeply in her heart.

"Ah, wait." Yin Yehai turned around where a rustle came from. A white rabbit with dyed red fur jumped out of a bush. It glanced at him and turned to Hong Cha. To what they thought was harmless, suddenly jumped and intended to bite Hong Cha. "You!"

Yin Yehai pulled Hong Cha behind him. The rabbit fell on the ground with its trembling body. The next moment, the rabbit went stiff. Hong Cha was confused then its body became black ashes. Yin Yehai took a deep breath before turning to her.

"Hong Cha, I got careless. I didn't mean to-"

"I understand. Don't play around with your abilities, en? You scared me there." Hong Cha held his hand in assurance.

Yin Yehai was glad the rabbit didn't enter the residence. Hong Cha would have been in great danger if that happens.

"Will you go see Hei Shen again?" Hong Cha asked while preparing breakfast. Yin Yehai was studying the book and was very attentive to it. He is taking this seriously.

"Unfortunately." Yin Yehai closed the book and propped his arms on the table with his chin above them. He kept his gaze on Hong Cha who brought food. "Hong Cha, will you go with me?"

"I wish I could. But I can't leave the mansion this messy. Maybe next time, I will go with you. Teach him a lesson, okay?" Hong Cha secretly peeked at the bruises on him. If he keeps losing, that beautiful face will be gone, ah.

Hei Shen was easily bored with the woman next to him. He thought it was time so he got off the bed to change. Bai Xiao still hides beneath the quilt in fear.

Just what being did she offend? Not only Yin Yehai was new to her, but Hei Shen is also the same. He treated her like a newfound toy and quickly got used to her. Perhaps this world is far harsher than the previous ones but if she catches Hei Shen and Yin Yehai, those will be great points!

"Fairy, I don't know your true motive but keep your claws from Yin Yehai." Hei Shen warned one more time and left Bai Xiao.

He came across that sort of scene yesterday after speaking with Hong Cha. Hei Shen knew if Yin Yehai falls for such a woman easily, he'd be unworthy of the position as the next clan leader. Thus, Hei Shen decided to keep track of Bai Xiao's movements. Yin Yehai is their only hope to bring the Demon Clan's supremacy back to the peak. However, he was shielded and kept in the dark for too long, he can't even beat up one lowly guard. If it was the original Demon King, one mere guard will die in a glance.

"Speaking of which. Cha'er seems to have a good relationship with him." Hei Shen thought as his eyes dimmed a bit.

"Yehai, don't eat too much." Hong Cha reminded Yin Yehai. She wanted to speak more but they heard a knock on the door. Hong Cha frowned. She doesn't know who it was but she still opened it. "You?"

"Good day, Cha'er." Hei Shen greeted her but his tone is indifferent, far from friendly and his smile was cold.

"What made the Red Demon Lord come here so early?" Hong Cha didn't move from her place then Hei Shen leaned closer which made her step back. He took that opportunity to slip into the house.

"Was it bad? Am I disturbing your time with the prince?" Hei Shen asked a trick question so Hong Cha didn't answer.

"Oi! Where are you going?!" Hong Cha can't believe how shameless he can be as he strode to the kitchen. Yin Yehai was still eating there.

Yin Yehai kept silent the moment Hei Shen sat across from him. He wouldn't bother with Hei Shen, as long as Hong Cha doesn't get wronged.

"Cha'er, I hadn't had breakfast yet." He spoke, causing Yin Yehai to raise his head and give him a ridiculing look.

Is he implying Hong Cha should cook for him? No way! Let him starve to death!