Arc 4: Icy Cold Demon Ye (110)

"Are you sure?" a man asked, sitting on a throne while a young girl sat on his lap. He wore a dragon robe and his face blocked by the crown. The young girl was no other than Mi Cha's daughter. She nodded fervently. Jie Zhang lifted a haughty grin. "You meant to say, he took the Liansheng flower supposedly for me? Where did he take it? For whom?"

"I don't know. Mother said it was for a mortal girl who needs to cure a scholar." Mi Liang answered honestly. She was just so drawn to Jie Zhang since she knew he is from a different world. This turned her curiosity into admiration. "Jie Zhang, I was spying on them like you said. And I learnt that Demon Ye was interested with the mortal girl. You can use her to make him return here."

"Good Liang." he lightly touched her head. The little girl smiled in satisfaction.

"Why do you need Demon Ye?" the young girl asked in curiosity. Jie Zhang didn't answer. "Is it because Demon Ye's power? Or you want to enslave him so you can expand Jin?"

"Perhaps." Jie Zhang mysteriously answered. He wants more than an empire since he was a failed conqueror in his past life. The whole world, including every living beings in it. "Liang, you can go back now. Make sure your parents doesn't know you are here."

"Of course. Mother wouldn't know, she is busy compensating the demon kingdom Demon Ye controls. Father also have no idea. He is far too busy to look after me. That is why I like to stay here. You give me enough attention." Mi Liang jumped down and tossed a blue stick to him. Once Jie Zhang caught it, the stick became a luminescent blue sword. "Bye, Jie Zhang. I'll come back again if you need anything."

[Host, the male god is in danger. Please do something.]

"I know, but I already did my best! What do you want me to do? Cling to his waist?" she is also helpless. Hong Cha had confessed and tried to stop Mo Ye but he still left!

Hong Cha is about to close the clinic when a group of cultivators came. She furrowed her brows since she felt like this scene is familiar. Just then, Liu Hong Cha's memories flashed. This was the night of her death. The only difference is that, Mo Ye never gave her any hair clip.

"Sorry, the clinic is closed." she is about to close the door but one of them stopped her. They don't look like bad people but there was malice from their eyes. In addition, they have the same uniform which meant they are disciples of a sect. Liu Hong Cha in the past thought they were in need for her help so she let them in. Then the tragedy happened. They forced Liu Hong Cha and casted her aside afterwards. Rumors spread that the divine doctor of Jianghu is a seductress. Men after men started visiting Liu Hong Cha who was scared already.

Of course, Shangguan Yuan heard of this and was so disappointed of her. Even if she sought for his help, he kept avoiding her. That year, Mo Ye was already caught by Jie Zhang and Liu Hong Cha have no one to count on. She killed herself from the depression and grievances. Hong Cha cant tell whether to count on the hair clip Mo Ye gave.

"Sirs, come again tomorrow morning. It is already late at night." Hong Cha continued but one of them pushed the door open. Her heart thumped. "Hey! I said the clinic is closed!"

"Yes but we are here to accompany the divine doctor of Jianghu." a gentlemanly man stepped forth. He held her jaw to make her look up to him. Her glare exciting them further. "Heh. What he said was right, the divine doctor is a beauty. What about without clothes?"

"Bastard! Stop!" she raised her fist to punch him but two disciples held her down. Another two held down her ankles. Hong Cha still struggled. "Let go of me! You'll regret this!"

"Of course, not. We will not regret having a taste of you, Lady Liu." he flashed a devious smile that contrasted with his feminine face. Hong Cha thought of asking for System Wu's assist when the man ripped her upper clothes. Only her skirt was left covering herself and her sleeves were brought down.

"Mo Ye!" her last resort. If he doesn't appear now, she'll just take a gun out of the system and get rid of these bastards. "Mo Ye! Help!"

"Heh. No one will come help. You live alone, don't you?" the man taunted. "Let her go. I can take care of her myself."

"Hm!" Hong Cha was suppressed with his body as he claimed her lips to a forceful kiss. Without anyone noticing, a firefly escaped the camellia flower from the hair clip.

"Your Majesty, are there any goddess or demon princesses that caught your attention?" a black figure asked Mo Ye who languidly sat on his throne. His officials are already waiting for his decision, the beautiful immortals are anticipating and the envoys of the immortal clan are expecting for peace after this. Mo Ye tapped his fingers on the armrest when a firefly appeared in front of him. He composed his posture with a stunned gaze. Everyone was startled. All this time, he looked very detached and bored but his nonchalant expression changed.

"Give this One some time to think." he stood up and headed out of the court. Mo Ye confused them but he could care less. Just then, he saw Mi Cha approaching him.

"Mo Ye, where are you going?" she asked while Mi Liang looked at Mo Ye.

"Human world." Mo Ye simply answered and changed to his true form. Mi Cha called for his name but Mo Ye already left. Mi Liang smiled in secret.

"Mother, didn't Demon Ye kill our relatives? Why is the immortal clan making peace with him?" she curiously asked.

"I don't know too..." even Mi Cha cant tell why. However, it was the Jade Emperor who inquired for this peace treaty. Mo Ye must be someone the Jade Emperor sees as a great threat to every existence.