Arc 5: A Concubine's Duty (136)

Common courtesans like Lin Susu served wine for everyone. Hong Cha received a cup from Lin Susu and brimmed a smile to her. She took a sip on the wine before placing the cup down. There is something about the wine that made her crave for more. Thus, she drank another. Mei Lien peeked at Hong Cha when she noticed the other girl started moving restlessly. Hong Cha pushed Yu Niang for a bit. He turned to her in confusion. Her cheeks were red and her eyes are a bit clouded. Something is definitely wrong.

"Ah Huang, I feel uncomfortable. I have to go somewhere first." Hong Cha said before he can offer her a servant to go with her. Yu Huang nodded. She stood up when Lin Susu passed through their table, causing the wine she holds to be spilled on Hong Cha.

"Sister Ying! Im so sorry!" Lin Susu was alarmed. "Come with me. I know a close comfort room here. Good thing there are still some clothes left."

"Many thanks." she followed Lin Susu before they can attract more attention. Hong Cha's expression went cold when they reached another courtyard. She felt a person behind her and secretly took out a stunner from the system. Hong Cha turned behind and pressed it on the pageboy who was following her.

"What-?" Lin Susu turned but Hong Cha also made her lose consciousness. She looked at the two conspirator and took out a pill.

"I should have known." Hong Cha fed the pill to Lin Susu. She can be heartless if she want to. Gu Jiaoyue had warned her that not all worlds are favoring her existence, fate will try to stop her from achieving her goals even if she is a good variable. For five years of being his student, she became more open to the real world and knew a lot of treachery. Furthermore, its not like she remembered the earring in the cell. Everything became full of sense. Mei Lien took Hong Yingcha's earring to implant it in Lin Susu's room when they found the satchel of tael. Lin Susu was blinded by anger and conspired with Mei Lien. It must be Yu Anwei's plot. The drug was in the wine that Lin Susu served her. Luckily, System Wu is there to back her up.

Now, she wil give Lin Susu a taste of her own medicine. What a traitor she is. Hong Cha used up all Hong Yingcha's savings just to free Lin Susu but she got betrayed in the end. In addition, its not like Lin Susu had never been envious of Hong Yingcha too. Everyone in the brothel except for the Madame, they were jealous of her. They never knew how disgusted Hong Yingcha is to her job. Since young, she have to bear with other men touching her body. Fortunately, she gave her chastity to Bai Fuxi and has to serve him with full loyalty.

[Host, I erased their memory regarding the stunner.]

"Good. Wake them up." Hong Cha gave them one last glimpse and fled from the courtyard. She hid behind another one and removed her outer robe outside the first moon gate where Lin Susu was left. Soon enough, Mei Lien was leading Yu Huang, Bai Fuxi, General Yu and Yu Anwei.

"Oh, where could they be? Little Ah Ying? Little Lin'er?" Mei Lien worriedly called. Other common courtesans are also with them. That is when she saw the robe scattered in front of a moon gate. They all froze to hear grunts and moans from both a man and a girl.

"Ah... F-faster..."

"Like it? Like it?!"

Such ambiguity and frivolousness, they were all shocked. Yu Huang moved fast and headed to the moon gate but he stopped. This aroused a lot of curiosity when a slim figure fell on him and hugged his leg. Her face was hidden but her body was slender.

"Wu... Young Master, I want you." the girl said with a coquettish tone. Mei Lien secretly smiled.

"Oh my! Little Ah Ying??" she appeared concerned and went forth. Out of their expectation, Yu Huang would kick the girl off him. He furrowed his sword-like eyebrows with a hint of disgust.

"Don't touch me." he coldly said. Yu Anwei smiled victoriously as Mei Lien shook her head as if pitying the girl. Yu Huang casted a glare to Mei Lien. "Why did you assume this is Hong Yingcha?"

"Huh?" Mei Lien's smile froze. Bai Fuxi didn't say a word and stood next to Yu Huang. His lips hooked up to a mocking grin to see the obscenity occurring in the open garden.

"Is this a conspiracy, Lady Mei?" Bai Fuxi asked without getting disturbed by what he saw. His oppressive cold gaze made Mei Lien have a cold sweat. "Clearly, that girl is too common compared to Miss Hong."

"Where is she?" Yu Huang asked again, taking heavy steps forth to Mei Lien. Yu Anwei cant stay quite and blocked Yu Huang.

"Elder Brother, the robe Lady Mei picked belongs to Miss Hong. In addition, there was a girl inside. Who else could it be?" Yu Anwei will surely get screwed if Mei Lien got caught by Yu Huang. From a soldier to a general, she knew her brother became more fierce dealing with other people. If he interrogates Mei Lien, there is a high chance she will forsake Yu Anwei.

"Eh? Why is everyone gathered here?" a familiar sweet voice asked. Hong Cha slipped out of the crowd with a new dress. She covered her mouth with her sleeve upon hearing the shamelessness behind the walls. "What is happening? I just left Sister Lin here to dress myself! What is she doing there?!"

"Ying'er!" no one answered but Yu Huang pulled her to him. He checked her like an inspector when Hong Cha slapped his hand.

"Ah Huang, bad." she sternly said. Yu Huang didn't say a word and hugged her. Such sweet scenery was not fit with the tensed atmosphere. Moreover, Bai Fuxi's face became gloomy. Even a cricket wouldn't dare to make a sound.