Author's Note (SKL)

In the chapter He Confessed, I very much relate to Hong Cha. When I was younger, I liked this popular boy in our class and he is the same towards me. He's good in math but bad in English, I'm his opposite 'coz I like English and I hate math. We helped each other and he was the one to confess first. I told him we're just kids and there's no such thing even though I like him. So, before our last week in elementary, I learnt he have a girlfriend. Then, in high school, he became a playboy.

During my first days in high school, I had crushes, some of them were gay cute guys and one of them became my boyfriend. But... It didn't work well so we stopped and remained best friends. Years later, I liked this guy in senior high. My best friends knew and a certain one of them started getting close to him. They became a couple so I hated her but didn't say anything. I just stood by. They broke up weeks later and he got on with another friend of mine, four of them if I count all. And today, both he and my first crush in elementary are trying to get in touch with me.

Unfortunately for them, I felt more enamoured to this man, yup! A man. He's twenty-five and I was fourteen last year. He is a kind man, he's cute, we like hanging out and we have a group of friends. They knew I like him, again, and they hinted it to him but maybe he already knew. One day, he brought a girl in our town. It was his girlfriend. I never knew he have one. He's the guy I ever liked to a stronger extent and I didn't expect I will cry for him, in secret though. He's the first guy to make me cry. I don't know of it's love or just plain crush like the others I had. So, even today, I act fine around him and smile whenever he mentions his girlfriend.

Am I the only one who felt their heart being squeezed whenever the person you like keeps talking in front of you about another woman he loves sincerely? It's pain, peyn...

What do I expect anyway? He's twenty-six this year and I'm just fifteen. No way he'll see me as a lady, he only sees me as a little girl, a kid. So, yeah, love sucks.

But, through writing Taming Tyrants, I feel strange. As the author, every time I write how devoted Gu Zixing is to Hong Cha, I actually felt how he feels. Authors can relate to this. We feel the emotions every time the character development goes deeper. If the character is crying, I also cry. If the character is in love, I feel in love too. Strange but true. Even if I felt heartbroken to this man I still like, through writing, I express my emotions and feel the same love and bliss a character has (except bed scenes. I'm a virgin, believe it or not).

Regarding Taming Tyrants' third volume, it'll be soon~

Stay updated, follow me to make sure you get notified for the third volume. Will be posted soon, hope dear readers can wait. The next book is not about the present anymore, it will be their past. Why Gu Zixing became an amorous but ruthless general, a cold but playful CEO, and a gentle but possessive prince. The third volume is the final one.

For an easier way to find Taming Tyrants III t (once updated), check on my profile. Xiexie~