Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (165)

Da Yu wore a disapproving look the next morning. His precious little demon king was snatched by a half-breed last night. If Yin Yehai didn't threaten him to throw a tantrum, he wouldn't have agreed to let the innocent Yin Yehai enter a lion's den. He waited outside Hong Cha's room until the two came out. Hong Cha's face was pale and there are dark circles beneath her eyes, she didn't have enough rest yesterday. As for Yin Yehai, he is as cheerful as before, he looks so refreshed that even spring's view can't compare to his delighted face.

Could it be... The one who ate yesterday was the virgin master?

"Hong Cha, we should find an inn today too. Let's sleep together." Yin Yehai said while walking next to the deprived Hong Cha.

"Yeah, sure..." Hong Cha answered absentmindedly. She can't sleep because every time Yin Yehai moves, her consciousness wakes up. It was like she is afraid to be pinned down without her consent again. But isn't she the hunter this time and Yin Yehai is the prey? Why is she so afraid of him?

"Ah ah ah, Yehai, no! You can't sleep with a demoness!" Da Yu hissed but Hong Cha didn't bother to insult him back.

"Why can't I? I had good dreams when Hong Cha slept beside me. Da Yu, she makes me feel safe better than you." Yin Yehai looked away from Da Yu's look and treated his advisor like air.

"Yehai, you cannot! Your father is the Great Demon King, you deserve better women like..."

Yin Yehai wasn't paying attention anymore to what Da Yu was saying. His lively purple irises settled on Hong Cha's slender back since she is ahead of them. Slowly, the innocence in those pupils was replaced with heat as his gaze traveled downwards. From her tied up long silky hair, down to her slender white neck, on her exposed slim shoulder and curved body, until her skirt hiding yet showing off the perk of her back.

Something was urging him to directly grab her and kiss her again. However, he knew nothing aside from kissing. Yin Yehai was troubled then he recalled the soft sensation on his palms last night. But she disliked it, he couldn't grope?

[Host, guess what the male god is thinking.]

"How should I know?" Hong Cha is preoccupied leading them to a route near a new town. She can't even look at Yin Yehai right now.

[The male god is conflicted. He wants to bed Host but he doesn't know how.]

"Puuu!!!" Hong Cha choked, making the two-person behind her to be confused.

"Hong Cha?" Yin Yehai went forth and rubbed her back. She kept her head lowered and her back bent down while covering her mouth with her hand. What's wrong with her?

"I'm... I'm fine." She can't tell if she should laugh or cry. The male god is developing lust over her but he has no idea how to vent it. However, that doesn't mean she is safe. If he gets to learn bed skills, that would be her doom... "Yehai, just what are you thinking?"

"Me?" He blinked innocently. "Don't know. I only want to sleep with Hong Cha."

"Define sleep?" Hong Cha turned to him to inquire. She has a bad feeling his term of sleep means *ahem!

"Sleep. When we get tired, we sleep, right?"

"Oh, yeah, right." She composed herself and cried bitterly in her heart. She is sure she's digging a grave for herself. No, not just a grave. It's a cliff, ah.

Yin Yehai must be kept away from the transmigrator's influence, particularly intercourse. So, Hong Cha must score first before that transmigrator does so. If only there is another alternative...

Hong Cha's lips hooked up to an evil smile, her eyes flashed like a star. Right, an alternative, hehe.

[Host, it's against the rules to harm a male god. Cutting his little brother is punishable too.]

"But, that will kill me. It will, I'm telling you." She can only cry out in her head.

The journey was smooth until the port. Hong Cha can't believe she already spent three months with the male god so quickly. She also came to understand Yin Yehai better.

His favorite hobby is to hold her hands, his strange fetish was to molest her by fumbling her bottoms as if they were dough. At first, he was doing it while asleep so she forgave him. But then, he can even do it in broad daylight! Of course, if no one is around, he does. How come the clean little white face became a hypersexual wolf pup?

Other than that, he likes spending time with her. He wasn't afraid of humans as long as she is with him. Yin Yehai also loves the chocolate she kept rewarding him if he stopped being a clueless pervert.

His dislikes were simple, few were eccentric. He hates being alone, especially at night. Even Da Yu doesn't know when did Yin Yehai develop that sort of habit. Yin Yehai dislikes women, aside from Hong Cha. He always wanted to be clingy with her and if a beautiful girl approaches him, he would coldly tell them to scram.

What she doesn't get is that Yin Yehai becomes so sticky with her at noon. He even loathes the sunset and sunrise. During those hours, Yin Yehai makes sure Hong Cha is next to him. He won't even let her take an inch away.

Really...

She should have known she picked an abnormal male god. With this realization, she remembered Xu Qin Rui. Another abnormal...

Hong Cha yawned. She is leaning on the ship's railing and oversaw the sunset. Yin Yehai is not with her. He fell asleep this noon since Hong Cha wants alone time for herself just today. If she can't persuade him, she will gladly knock him off. But that would cause the system to punish her.

As the sun glowed red and the sky dyed in scarlet, Hong Cha felt uneasy. She smiled to herself upon remembering, the sky was like this when she left Bai Fuxi. Fortunately, she recovered and discarded those feelings.

"Hong Cha!" Just then, she heard a panicked shout and someone grabbed her wrist. Hong Cha was forced to turn back and saw Yin Yehai so close to her.

"Yehai, something wrong?" She frowned. Why is he so anxious?