Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (159)

Righteous forces rejoiced after the death of the great tyrant. However, one certain master felt uneasy. That demon's son... Cant be found.

Hong Cha was walking in a bamboo forest in her red dress. She occupied a body of a powerful existence this time, a half-breed demon from the fallen Red Court which is part of the Great Demon King's regimen. Her mission this time is to prevent an unlicensed transmigrator from seducing the male god. And now did she understood why the male god she chose had his rank lowered.

The male god she has to protect is the only son of the Great Demon King, the hope of the Demon Clan. And she, as part of the few demons left, has the main objective to look for the Great Demon King's son. It was because the day he was born, all Seven Sins left their courts and gave their power to him which the Great Demon King hadn't experienced. He was impressed his son received such tremendous power.

Unfortunately, the blessing didn't last long. The righteous forces betrayed their treaty on the Demon Clan in fear that the Great Demon King's son will enslave the whole world with his unstoppable power. Taken aback, the Demon Clan received a great loss. Few survived, and the Great Demon King was slaughtered. However, he is still a demon. He sent his son away where no one knew other than himself.

Now, the male god is his son. This male god's power was sealed so no one can track his whereabouts. That is why his rank lowered to something harmless.

Hong Cha is looking for him using the body of a half-breed demon belong to the Court of Wrath. The unlicensed transmigrator is still on the way which gave her the advantage. She just can't believe the transmigrator has a mission to seduce men of high status. It was not only the male god but there are also a lot more men she can bed in this world and because of that, the male god revealed his true potential which endangered his life.

"Creek..." She heard the sound of running water. Hong Cha was notified the male god is fishing here in this secluded bamboo forest. When she passed through the path, she immediately saw someone fishing by himself. He was wearing a bamboo hat and his back is facing her.

"Da Yu?" The boy faced her and they went to a stalemate. It's not Da Yu...

It was Hong Cha's first time to see such beautiful purple eyes with a light shade of indigo. But wasn't this male god supposed to be a hundred and fifty years old? Why... Why does he look like a mere teenager?

"You're not Da Yu." He removed his hat and bit lightly on the stem of grass his lips were keeping. Like a curious infant, he stood before her but he was even taller. His gaze fell on her chest.

"You! It's unkind to look at a girl that way!" She covered her chest in disbelief but he just raised a brow.

"Girl? What is a girl? It's my first time seeing you. But why is your chest bigger than mine?" He still stared at her chest that Hong Cha wanted to facepalm. How can she forget, this male god was kept far from civilization with only a beast servant keeping him safe. "Are you a beast? Why don't you look like me at all? Your face is small, your chest is big, your waist-"

"Yehai!" A childish voice called from the bamboo forest. The two turned at the same time and saw a strange creature. Donned with leaves and flowers, its arms were vines and its face was green but with cute features. "Ah! Who are you!? Yehai, come here!"

"Da Yu, look. What beast is this?" He happily pushed Hong Cha forward to Da Yu. The moment he held her shoulder, it was like a lightning struck him. He quickly let go of her and without meaning to, his eyes went cold before returning to gentle again.

[Host, you're triggering his Seven Sins.]

"But I didn't do anything yet..." Hong Cha looked at the male god, Yin Yehai. He only stood there as if wondering too.

"You evil woman! What did you do?!" Da Yu was ready to whip Hong Cha when she waved her hand.

"I'm a descendant of Red Court! I'm here to look for the Great Demon King's son!" She quickly explained. Da Yu paused and looked at her intently.

"No wonder I can't recognize you well. You're a half-breed." Half-breed demons meant humans as the mother and demons as the father. "But... Yehai must not leave! He is safe here!"

"Without the Great Demon King's son, no one can free the Demon Clan from those meddling humans and reverends. I am here to protect him and even if I am a half breed, I am the strongest. That is why I got his far. Moreover, he just can't stay in this secluded mountain forever. Look, he doesn't even know what a woman is." Hong Cha was piqued since she could feel Yin Yehai's gaze. If he wasn't so innocent, she could have punched him for being a pervert.

"Yehai, staring at a girl is bad." Da Yu scolded. Yin Yehai composed himself and no longer stared. Yet, he kept peeking at Hong Cha's body.

"Da Yu, what's a girl?" Yin Yehai asked curiously. How should he put it, this person is different from him? He looked at his arms and wrists upwards to his broad shoulder. Why does this new person have slim arms and a curved body? Also smaller compared to him.

"She's a girl. And girls should be respected, not to be stated at." Da Yu was helpless. He cant explain well since Yin Yehai lived secluded with him. But he had seen how Yin Yehai looked below the mountains they reached. There would be lonely feelings emerging from his eyes and Yin Yehai can't explain it. Thus, Da Yu thought, it wouldn't be bad if Yin Yehai gets a tour, right?