Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (176)

"Hei Shen!" Hong Cha can't fight. She was effortlessly brought to a room with her body tied by a red glowing string. Hei Shen took the taser in her hand after tossing her to the bed. He was stung by this a while ago.

"What sort of artifact is this?" Hei Shen casually asked and sat by the bedside.

"System, help me out." Hong Cha thought and ignored Hei Shen. A dagger from Earth 1 appeared in her grasp. She easily cut the string but Hei Shen was able to catch her. "Hei Shen! What the hell do you want?!"

"Cha'er, Yin Yehai won't be here. Let's make up for the old times. I can claim you back." He was pinning Hong Cha down but before he could destroy her clothes, he felt Yin Yehai's presence nearby. This made him stop. "That brat, his power strengthened?"

"C-Camellia?" Yin Yehai weakly called upon arriving in the house. He heard some footsteps from her room and a faint familiar fragrance. If he isn't wrong, it was Hei Shen! "Camellia!"

"Yehai!" Hong Cha hugged him when he arrived. His presence drove that pest, Hei Shen, away. And as a half-demon with high cultivation, she can also feel the difference in Yin Yehai. There was a scary aura beneath his eyes, something malevolent that even Hei Shen was forced to leave. "Yehai, are you alright? Did you catch a fever? Wait here, I'll go brew some medicines."

"En." Yin Yehai was elated she is alone. He was guided to her room where he can stay. Yin Yehai felt irritated and he wants something he can't tell. It was complicated to figure out, but he have a strong desire to kiss Hong Cha.

"Yehai, the medicine." Hong Cha arrived quickly and brought medicine to dispel the aphrodisiac. System Wu told her Yin Yehai was drugged by Bai Xiao. If not for Hei Shen delaying her, she would have saved Yin Yehai earlier.

"Don't want to." Yin Yehai kept his head buried in her pillows as he inhaled her fragrant scent. This soft bed, she usually sleeps here with him, and he can't get enough. A groan escaped his red lips, causing Hong Cha to blush a bit.

"Yehai, drink the medicine." She stepped closer when Yin Yehai suddenly pulled her. She dropped the medicine in fright as it got spilled on the floor. Before she could lament, she already felt Yin Yehai's feverish lips on her. "Y-Yehai..."

Yin Yehai kissed her deeply and passionately. It was obvious he can't hold it back anymore but his lack of knowledge stored his heat.

[Host, if you keep refusing to 'deflower' the male god, he'll become impotent~.]

"Alright! Alright!" Hong Cha gave up resisting and kissed Yin Yehai back. She had just rejected Hei Shen a while ago but Yin Yehai will get it, ha.

Yin Yehai broke the kiss but he knew its not enough. The next moment, Hong Cha got on top of him. He doesn't feel repulsed like when Bai Xiao got on him.

"Hn!" Yin Yehai bit his lip as Hong Cha reached beneath his pants. He never had any idea a mere touch from that part could hasten the pace of his heart and...a tinge of pleasure?

"Yehai, are you sure about this?" Hong Cha asked reluctantly.

[Host, you do realize you're the only one here who knew how to do it.]

"I don't know what to say, alright?!" Here she was, on top of an innocent cute guy who will learn about bees and birds with her, and she just asked that out-of-place question...

"I, I...." Yin Yehai's eyes were filled with tears. He felt painful, that part of his that Hong Cha touched. But a mere caress of hers sent an unknown pleasure to his system. Yin Yehai nodded as a response to her.

"Listen, I can't do this on my own, Yehai." Especially since his size was not her type! How can a naive-looking boy have such a scary member? "You follow me, okay?"

"En." He nodded once more. His eyes widened when Hong Cha started undressing. "Y-you can't..."

"We have to." Hong Cha felt awkward with this male god. In her last experiences, those men will take the lead. But this time, she have to do it on her own. "Yehai, if you don't want, we can stop. I'll make another medicine."

Yin Yehai shook his head. He pulled her closer to him and claimed her lips. Hong Cha was immersed with his skillful teasing and eventually drowned in her desire. On his impulse, Yin Yehai tore her waistband, causing her blouse to loosen up and reveal a thin strap of fabric wrapped around her chest. He was stunned to see her firm and round bosoms where there were pairs of erect beans trying to break free from the constraint. Bai Xiao had undressed in front of him but he didn't even give care for her chest even though hers was bigger. Yet, just a second of look from Hong Cha's, it dried his throat.

"Y-Yehai, don't look too much." Hong Cha turned away in embarrassment. Though this current body of hers is beautiful, Bai Xiao is ten folds prettier. Yin Yehai must be disappointed?

When her thoughts wandered, Yin Yehai harshly stripped her undergarment. Hong Cha gasped as he took one in his mouth and kneaded the other peak.

"Yehai, be gentle." She can feel how eager he was. Hong Cha loosened her grasp over his hair and reached for his awake little brother.

Yin Yehai added force and accidentally bit her. He just doesn't know but he wanted it, a light touch of her, her enticing gasps, and the desire in her eyes, he wants more!