Arc 5: A Concubine's Duty (133)

Hong Cha entered the special room. It have the same architecture as the special room Bai Fuxi often picks. There is a hot spring from the west direction, a stage in the middle, a curtained room from the east and a dining table for the customer northward. Well, he's still not here. She headed to the stage when the door opened. Hong Cha turned to see a masked man with black clothes. He was like a cultivator with his lustrous wristbands and fitting suit, shaping his strict built and thin waist. This figure, she finds it familiar.

"Hello, young master." she kept the bitterness in her heart and approached him. Hong Cha really doesn't like this part of her job, to serve other men that she doesn't know. However, why should she know them when it was just for a night? Moreover, this is not her body so what could go wrong?

Bai Fuxi didn't say a word. She cant recognize him? How silly she is. When it comes to Yu Huang, she knows a lot about him and easily tell who he is even if it was just his back. Yet, Bai Fuxi only wear half a mask to cover his upper face and changed his style, she cant tell it was him? This is unfair!

In a sudden, Hong Cha was pulled to a fervent kiss. She almost raised a brow. Excited much?

With her experience, she reciprocated well when she felt the soft cushion on her back. Hong Cha opened her eyes to see herself on the bed with the man on top. He separated from her sweet lips and met her emotionless eyes. It was like he is waiting for him to do the rest. Or in short, he was the prostitute here...

This made him lift a devious smile. Hong Cha have a bad feeling about this and returned an amiable smile. "Young Master, is there something wrong?" she courageously asked. He didn't speak and rubbed her peak even though a thin fabric was blocking it. Hong Cha bit her lip, he was clearly teasing her. With this stimulation, her fragrance exuded from her body and she got aroused. She got curious of his identity and touched the mask's rim but he pinned her hand down. "May I see young master's face?"

He kept his sly grin and nipped on her neck. Hong Cha got annoyed. She flipped them over and sat on his flat abdomen. However, she came to feel the threatening bulge behind her. This made her lip twitch. This guy, he looks so calm when his clone was screaming to be freed!

"Wait... Bai Fuxi?" she frowned. Hong Cha took off his mask to see it was really him.

"How did you know?" Bai Fuxi held her waist and brought her down again. He is surprised she knew it was him since all this while, she is insisting to see his face.

"Uh... Who else can be as calm as you when you're erect?" Hong Cha smiled brightly as if a cat who earned its treat. Hong Yingcha was always blunt and matters like bed wouldn't be a problem.

"Vile." he whispered as if a lover's compliment. Bai Fuxi leaned closer, their lips only few centimeters away. "Are you saying Im a hypocrite? Or a pervert hiding his desires?"

"Huh?" since when did she say that?

"Yingcha, you deserve to be punished." Bai Fuxi's cold smile became more malicious. Hong Cha gulped. What a good excuse he have just to fool her...

"Prime Minister should grant this servant a punishment." Hong Cha can only play along. Hong Yingcha always liked this side of Bai Fuxi, a cunning fox. However, she rarely disobey him when they are in bed because his reactions will always depend on his mood.

"Serve me, on your own, without my help." he challenged. Hong Cha can only comply and turned themselves. It was her second time undressing him but on the first time, she wasn't able to have a good wandering. Bai Fuxi simply sat there in silence as she removed his wristbands and upper robe. Her eyes twinkled upon seeing his body. He is used to her almost drooling expression whenever she serves him but she will surely not dare to touch him.

"Prime Minister, do you practice martial arts?" she curiously asked and placed her restless hand on his stomach. Yo! This male god's body is impressive! Though she had seen other aesthetic men, she never had enough time to appreciate it. Hong Cha felt her drool but she couldn't care less and continued molesting Bai Fuxi.

"Hong Yingcha." Bai Fuxi didn't expect she forgot his rules. She seemed to be enjoying it! He wanted to stop her when she stopped meddling with him. Hong Cha kissed him which appeased his anger for a bit. She untied his hair and took the string he used before swiftly tying his hands behind his back.

"Prime Minister, why not I, do the honor of punishing you tonight? Since, you keep sentencing me for no reason, I should start an inspection before giving a decision." Hong Cha is not like Hong Yingcha who will do anything Bai Fuxi wants without complaints. She should take her time and enjoy this male god. She ignored his awakened beast poking her and made him lie down. Bai Fuxi tried to break free from the string but he recalled he received it from the king. That string cant be broken easily. His face turned ashen as she kept touching his stomach.

Hong Cha was done with his tough abs and admired his muscles next. Oh, he is worth to be a prostitute! However, she shouldn't forget he is the male god here. Seeing his expression contorted and dark as coal, she paused provoking him. Hong Cha removed his belt and completely exposed him. She casted a glare to the impatient clone. If only she could cut it.

Bai Fuxi noticed her contemptuous glare to his little brother. She seemed unhappy with his size. What the hell?! She always sees that as an impressive one! Why is she looking at it with disgust now? That delivered a great blow to his pride. Could it be...she found someone bigger than him?