Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (168)

Hong Cha felt bad for not thinking twice. She wanted to apologize but he's distant from her. She can only look at their backs as she walked ahead with Yin Yehai. Da Yu snorted to see her sorry look.

"Why don't you go and apologize already? You're part of the Red Court, not the Court of Pride." Da Yu wanted to hurry her since there is a high chance Yin Yehai will be stolen away by another unknown woman.

"Y-Yehai, I have something to say." Hong Cha was pressured and quickly went in front of their way. Bai Xiao rolled her eyes at her so Hong Cha is more determined to jail this unlicensed transmigrator. "Yehai, please? Just the two of us."

"Alright." Yin Yehai agreed regardless and let Hong Cha take him to the far corner.

"You better not eavesdrop." Da Yu stayed around Bai Xiao to keep her at bay. Why does he feel like he's selling his son to Hong Cha? And he is letting Hong Cha do a crime?

"Yehai, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I just felt out of place when the two of you are talking. Can you forgive me?" Hong Cha sincerely said. She felt guilty in front of such a charming pup.

"Does Hong Cha hates being ignored?" Yin Yehai asked playfully. Does this mean she wants his attention only to her? He would gladly do so!

"No! It's not-" she paused since he's starting to become emotional again. Hong Cha laughed awkwardly and pinched his cheek harder. "Of course, I hate being ignored by Yehai (Do I look like I'm an attention seeker?!)."

"Then I won't do it again, Hong Cha. You will always have my attention." Yin Yehai stopped acting mien and hugged her. "I will never leave Hong Cha alone. I will be beside you always, I will keep talking to Hong Cha, I will-"

"Yehai, not that much of attention (You're going to kill me...)." Hong Cha's lip twitched. Yin Yehai nodded and swayed a bit while hugging her. Unconsciously, her lips hooked up to a genuinely sweet smile and she embraced him back. "So, Yehai, we're good?"

"Mhmm."

"Can you let go now?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"A little bit more, please?"

Hong Cha sighed helplessly. She remained in his embrace when she felt his hand down her bottoms again. "Yehai!"

"Yes?" He innocently looked at her.

Goddamn, she's being molested by a clueless lecher...

"Er... Is it normal for Ah Ye to do that?" Bai Xiao coughed and asked Da Yu. She can almost see a storm above his head.

"Just what the hell did Hong Cha teach him?!" Da Yu thought. Should he also keep Yin Yehai's first toy away from him?

"Yehai, let us go now?" Hong Cha cleared her throat. Yin Yehai broke the embrace and held her hand again.

[Host, this half-demon girl had gained his favor. It will be difficult to raise the target's favorability if this keeps on.]

"I think so." Bai Xiao knew. "Well, this target is interesting. He can ignore someone better than that woman. It will be a shame if I don't use this body's abilities."

[The target is naive, Host. You can easily take his heart.]

"That's the advantage, ah. But first, we have to get rid of Hong Cha." Her eyes glistened with sharp lights. Bai Xiao already has an idea of what to do.

The Red Court's gate is before them. It was a stone wall with angry demonic faces carved around it. Mosses and vines had occupied most of its parts. Hong Cha went forward and took out a demonic mask contorted with wrath. She searched through the wall and found an empty square hole beneath some vines. She placed the mask there which floated and revolved few times.

The next second, they disappeared. They arrived in a new realm with a red sky and desolate valley. There were groans of ghosts with unjust death around them. Yin Yehai doesn't like the atmosphere at all. He worried for Hong Cha and instinctively held her hand tight.

"It's fine, Yehai. These were souls of humans we can't get rid of. They are stuck here ever since the great war happened." Hong Cha assured Yin Yehai but he shook his head.

"I'm not scared. I worry for Hong Cha." He can't believe such a pretty girl had lived here and was even accustomed to it. If he was the one in charge, he will give her something better. Like a peaceful life outside this realm.

"We should get going." She is glad she brought Yin Yehai here in success. He will have enough time to strengthen himself, he will be unstoppable by then and she can be assured no one can harm him. Aside from Bai Xiao though, she is still a variable.

Soon enough, they reached a stone path leading to an ancient kingdom. There were demons outside that is guarding the gate leading to its cities.

"You, stop right there!" A guard pointed a sharp spear at Hong Cha. However, he came to recognize her. "You again? We told you half-demons are not allowed here. And who are these you brought?"

"I am Da Yu of the Green Court." Da Yu stepped up with his oppressive stance. They trembled in fear to feel his power. "You dare block the way of the Great Demon King's son?"

"Ah?" They were stunned and looked at the only boy before them. Yin Yehai has clear bright purple eyes, white porcelain face, and a harmless dazzling smile. Who will believe he was a tyrant's son?

"I found Yin Yehai." Hong Cha simply said to not explain any further. "I made a bet with the demon lord, hadn't I? That if I bring Yin Yehai here, I can live in the capital city where my late father resided. Since I accomplished it, we should get going."