Arc 5: A Concubine's Duty (129)

In a dimly lit room, two silhouettes can be seen from the thin elegant bed curtains. A man was leaning on the headboard while a woman leaned closer to him. Her giggle was enchanting, even a coldhearted assassin will let her off.

"Prime Minister, you're quite hard." she said. The Right Prime Minister, Bai Fuxi just looked at the enchantress calmly. The lady suddenly became quiet and her eyes dimmed a bit. She blinked and her coquettish smile was gone. Hong Cha was tongue-tied to see the beautiful man in front of her. He was dressed in golden robes as if a prince, his eyes donned with thick lashes covering his pair of amber pupils. In addition, his face was slim, his skin as tender as jade and his lips were pink, pouty and naturally curved upwards. He's so pretty she cant utter a word.

"Yingcha, are you done yet?" he said impatiently. Hong Cha was more charmed by his voice. Compared to the ones she heard like Nian Xiaoyuan and the rest, they have amorous voices but his was deep and melodic. Even if he sounds monotonous or bored, she felt like she just heard him sing!

Hong Cha wished she could have admired him more when she felt their position is off. She is leaning closer to him and there was something rock-hard on her palm. Her gaze travelled downwards to discover she was groping his dong...

"..." Hong Cha.

Her lip twitched a bit. She is amazed he can look so cool without any tinge of redness on him when her hand was above his trouser, holding his stiff member. Hong Cha sighed inwardly. This time, her role is a prostitute in a prestigious brothel. She is the male god's favorite since she is also the most sought-after woman in this brothel too. It has been a year or so when they first did it.

"Prime Minister is longing for me this much?" she has no choice but to stay in character. The dong twitched which made her cry in her heart. This guy, so majestic, so calm and reserved like an untouchable pure mountain flower, is so out of place! She's holding him but he remained stoic, it made her nervous.

"Not really." Bai Fuxi turned his head sideways to look away. He glanced at her for a second. "You know why I am looking for you. There are two reasons. One is the information regarding them."

"And the second is to sleep with me because your wife refused to serve you, haha." Hong Cha found that funny. Oh, he is like a precious stone carved to be every woman's desire to conquer but his wife can kick him off their bed!

"Strip." he suddenly said, his tone grim. Hong Cha stopped laughing and cleared her throat. Oops! She offended the male god. Bai Fuxi haughtily looked at her. He was never close to Hong Yingcha so why should she interfere with his personal life?

Hong Yingcha's dress is loose, thin and revealing so in one tug, the dress slid off her satiny skin. She sat on him with her hands on his shoulder, offering herself clearly.

"So, which man does Prime Minister wished to remove? I have a lot of informations, specially the corrupt ones." Hong Cha tried her best to copy Hong Yingcha's flirtatiousness. Instead of a response, Bai Fuxi held her waist while holding her other full peak. He parted his warm lips before taking in one of her pink nubs. Hong Cha closed an eye. Her body is quite sensitive, the reason why most men loves to sleep with Hong Yingcha. However, not all of them can taste her.

Bai Fuxi took his time on her. He pinched her other nub that Hong Cha muffled a groan. She have the urge to press his head closer but she couldn't since Bai Fuxi doesn't like being touched without his consent. He lightly bit her bud, licking and flicking it from time to time. After having his appetizer, he already wanted to taste the main course. Hong Cha helped him undress. Her face became ashen to see his size.

"F*ck these male gods..." she cursed in secret. Why are they so gifted?! Her heart skipped in fear when she saw it pulse, clearly suppressed for a long time. How she wished she could kick this guy off the bed too. Hong Cha closed her eyes and lowered herself. Her brows knitted when she felt him parting her, sliding into her in difficulty. "Ah... Ahn..."

She doesn't wish to go on anymore. He was just half in her but she is not used with his massive member. Hong Cha looked at him with a tearful gaze, secretly hinting they shouldn't continue. Bai Fuxi's lips curled up, completely differentiating himself from his previous coldness. She was confused why he emitted a sense of an amorous demeanor. That is when he held her waist, pulling her down as he thrusted his hips upwards.

"Hngh! Prime Minister, ha..." her back arched, panting slightly. However, he didn't move and simply sucked on her delicate skin. Hong Yingcha is a prostitute and she knows a lot of tricks, specially towards Bai Fuxi who has been her favorite customer. Hong Cha has to do what Hong Yingcha always does. She forcibly accepted her fate and moved on her own.

"You smell different..." Bai Fuxi leaned closer to her neck though she was bouncing a bit. There was a flowery scent emitting from her that he is quite liking. It made him feel restless and impatient. However, his hazel eyes became dark. He never recalled giving her perfume or scented oils, how come she smells different?

"P-Prime Minister doesn't like it?" Hong Cha asked with a faltering tone. She was suddenly pressed down as he held her wrists deep into the bed. Bai Fuxi's other hand was secured on her waist. He pulled out before slamming back into her. "Ah!"

What did she do wrong? Bai Fuxi was rarely this violent to Hong Yingcha! How come he seems...provoked?