Chapter 1: The tragedy.

No one pov

Everything starts out with darkness. Not a sound can be heard. But then, a heart beat. A sudden heart beat appears and then created a light. We see a young boy, shirtless with many scars on his body as he would sit up straight. A...a.The boy stutters as he shakingly sits up straight. It was winter, the tree he was beneath was completely frozen and dead. Wh...where? That's all the boy says as he looks to his side to see a sword. The initials was carved to the side of the Katana sheath in Chinese as the boy looks down on it. The boy, can only say this one word, the one word that was printed in his skull. As if he said it a million times.

M...Meng.

That's all the words he can say as we see him rubbing his head. H-hurt..everything hurts. That's all Meng can say as we see his right eye flicker blue. F-food. Meng says as he would pick up his sword and would walk forward.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Half a year later

Spring rolled around as we see A fragile old man with a scar on his forehead loading up some wood and was showing signs of struggle. Kamado-San, please rest. Let me take it. A boy with a white sleeveless shirt suggested as he takes Tanjuro Kamado's wood from him. Thank You Meng-San, I'll make sure to pay you the usual for your hard work. And I'll throw in extra for your travels. Tanjuro says as we see a much more happier Meng smiling.

He then starts to rush off with the wagon with Tanjuro on the back. I'm always shocked of how fast and strong you are, I swear I don't see where the Japanese got weak man of Asia from. Tanjuro points out as Meng chuckles. HA, don't flatter yourself old man. You and your wife's cooking is what keeping me alive right now. Meng jokes as they made it back to the Kamado residence. Where a Bunch of small kids came running up to the two men.

FATHER/Big Bro!

The Kamado siblings hugged their father, but failed to hug Meng as he side steps. A young boy around eight with a similar scar on his head pouts as he tries to hug our Chinese boy again. Not gonna happen Tanjiro. Meng says as  the young Tanjiro pouts. Your so mean big bro, your leaving today aren't you? Tanjiro points out as the other siblings all looked at him. Yeah, your pops gave me enough to travel. Besides, I wouldn't want to give you guys a bad rep. You know how others get seeing a Chinese here. Meng says as Kie Kamado exited the house.

Kie: Oh Meng-San, I know it pains to see one of my children leave.

Meng: Come on Kie-Sama, we both know I ain't your kid. Plus I've been here for a short while.

Meng jokes as Kie came prepared with a gift. It doesn't matter, to everyone here you are like family. That's why we all decided to pitch in for this. Kie says as she hands Meng a black jacket. I found it at the market, it should keep you warm. Kie says as Nezuko shows her gift. It's a pink Change purse, so that way you can keep your money. Nezuko says as Meng forms a smile. You guys...ima miss you all. Meng says as he allowed them all to hug him. God I feel so uncomfortable. Meng jokes as he hugs him back. Have a safe journey to the south. Tanjiro says as Meng nods and waves them off as he walks off with his sword.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A year later

Meng was intending on leaving Japan. He felt as if their was nothing anchoring him in this country. He made enough money from the Kamados to get him on a ship and never return. But faith had other plans, in a town that was undocumented by the Japanese government. Somewhere completely remote from the rest of the world.

*CRASH* SHITT *THUMP*.