Chapter 4 : the meeting of the flower,insect, and hellfire user part 3.

No one's pov.

It was night time and it seems that
The group of boys from earlier seemed to be beating up one of there members up in the mountain. You bastard how dare you run away. The leader of the group with the broken arms said while stomping on the guy. Im s-sorry he was scary and don't act so high and mighty you lost to him and ran. The entire group started to beat him up again and when the boy spit out blood there was rustling in the trees.

Boy1: what was that.

Boy2: who is there.

Leader:show yourself.

After a few seconds of silence a hollow voice that was coming from the trees began to talk.
You young ones are strong. the trees started moving and the branches started to come down towards them and formed 4 cups. But I can make you all stronger

Then blood started to pour down onto the cups the boys looked up to see a group of demons hiding in the trees only to see there wide eyes and cackling smiles and the one that was pouring his blood was giving them the huges smile

Then blood started to pour down onto the cups the boys looked up to see a group of demons hiding in the trees only to see there wide eyes and cackling smiles and the one that was pouring his blood was giving them the huges smile. Drink this and you can become even stronger and fulfil any goal you wish. As he was done pouring his blood and then offered it to the four boys by commanding the tree to offer the red drinks to the hunters. then the other demon were cackling like a bunch of maniacs. All I asked in return is that young man right there. You see his blood is especially important to my cause. He then pointed towards the wounded boy that was trying his best to run away.

Boy2:What should we do.

Boy3:either tho we joined the demon slayer corps I will do anything to get that punk back.

Boy4:Boss what should we do

The three boys looked at there leader waiting for his decision. I want to end that little shits life for good. He then took the four cups and gave them to his friends and after a little hesitation from the three they all drink down there cups of blood. Then after a few seconds one by one they all started to feel a change within them selves.Rahhhhh!!!Ahhh!!Ahhhh!!!Grrrr.The three of the boys screamed in pain by there transformation while the leader just held in his pain as there changes started to happen. This power is to overwhelming. One of the boy's said as his body started to build up like a balloon and then later his body did what any balloon would do once filled with to much air.
.
.
.
.
*POP*.

His body blew up to a million pieces splattering all over but the demons in the trees just cackled in excitement. But the other three changes were different there skin tones tuned pale, they each started receiving tattoos, and the leader was holding on to his broken sword when his bones started to come out and change it. I got to get out of here and warn the village. The 5th boy said as he began to run down with his sore body.

As there transformation was complete the head demon figure jump down and took a piece of there scattered friend and handed a piece to them. This meat is still human. So please chow down, you will need your strength. As the 3 former hunter started eating there friend while the other demons were jumping up and down laughing like maniacs . Lord muzan will be happy that I found some new recruits. The demon thought to himself as he was smiling.