Chapter 56: Someone to sacrifice for.

(Theme start)

Azioka's Pov.

As me and Aziki were trying to recollect ourselves, I couldn't help but groan from pain as I rubbed my shoulder. You good sis? Aziki asked as I nodded. Yeah, but what was that, the American wasn't that strong before. I pointed as I suddenly felt a cold presence down my spine. A feeling as if death itself was crawling up my spine and was giving me a haunting laugh right beside my ear.

Aziki was feeling it to as he looks at the hole in the wall to see a black armored man in blue flames approaching us. Get to high ground. I ordered as this demon pops out it's claws and got into a low stance. NOW! I yelled as me and my twin jumped up to the fire escape at the last moment to make the demon misses as it looks up at us. Ha! I yelled out of cockiness as my attention was brought to this building's walls. *CRASH*. Turns out that this things claws were so sharp that when he missed, they went thru the wall like if it was water.

*BOOM*

Not a second, the demon jumps up and pops out his claws again, and would change the density of them and used the claws on his hands and feet to climb the wall. Shit, Aziki, plan 15! I yelled as me and my brother took out our knives and jumped off the fire escape, bounced off the opposite wall, and would stab the demon in the back. It's scream echoes in a high pitch roar as we then made it release the walls and made it free fall to the ground.

*CRASH*

We'd made sure to that it landed face first as Aziki held him down. Quickly, the sword! Aziki yells as I reached towards my sword. But that's when realization hits me. I left the sword inside! I yelled as my brother had a fearful look. *WHAM* AUGH *CRASH*. The demon then starts its counter attack as he back elbows Aziki in the gut and backhand slaps him to the wall.

I imeidietly go on the offensive as I took out and threw my smoke bombs at it to create confusion as me and Aziki hides in the cloud of smoke to jump the demon- *WHAM* WOAH. Not a second later I was kicked out of the smoke as I looked up to see the demon in mid air with its claws in in my brothers chest. Aziki used three horizontal elbow strikes to get the demon off of him. *CRASH* AHHH *SLASH* gaAH. The claws slashed there way out of Aziki as it looked up at me with its sinister glare as it would push off with all fours and would come towards me.

I'd get up and use my acrobatics to jump over it and release powerful kicks to the temple. Even if it's not human, it still has a human body, so it still might have some weak points. I just got to make a dent in this armor first. *WOOSH*WOOSh*. I ducked to avoid the razor sharp claw attack and would aim a spinning side kick to the groin as id then jump on him and would preform a butterfly sweep which caused him to hit his temple to the ground due to the momentum.

I'd then preform an armbar and would take out a knife. GRREREAAAAAAHHHHHHH. The black soldier yells as he'd lifted me up with pure strength and would explode flames down from his feet to allow him to jump high and slam me against the wall. I hit the back of my head and I'd look down at the flames in a daze. The blue flames were absolutely breathtaking, but my astonishment turned to fear as the black soldiers hand pushed my face back and exposed my neck, as I'd see his face mask turned into flames to exposed face.