Chapter 45: The Archers

No one's Pov.

A man was running away thru the docks with a brief case as Meng and Jackson was running ontop of the cargo containers. But The man was fast and clever as he enters inside an abandoned factory. *wham*. But what he didn't realize was that Fuji was already inside the factory and was waiting for him. Who are you? Why are you doing this?The man asked as Fuji gripped his fist tight. Because my friend needs freedom for a change*Wham*.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*gasp!*huff*huff*. The man then woke up as he was looking around the area in a panic while dangling off a rope from his feet. Help!! Help!!! Somebody!! Help!! He yelled out as he turns to see Meng in his green hood. Oh God please help me. The man said as he looked away in fear. Sorry but it's just us. Meng stated as he approaches the man. Are you Hiroshi itsuki also known as the hunt in the black order organization? Meng asked the Hiroshi as he starts to squirm. Answer the question! Meng yelled out. If you know who I am the you should know the type of people that are coming right now.

Hiroshi stated as Meng smiles. Oh I Know, that's why I ain't the only one that brought back up. Meng stated with a small smile. Meanwhile multiple shinobis with black oni masks were making there way around the ship yards with swords and other sorts of weapons on there back. *bam*boom*. But one of them was sent flying by an amber like projectile while the others attempted to find shelter. One bacth *chch*. Fuji was then seen reloading a modified rifle (trademark Nakano) at a crane tower as he then took aim at a exposed shinobi. Two batch. Fuji whispers as he then aimed at a metal wall with an amber energy hovering around the tip of his gun. Penny and dime*BANG*ding*Bam*. And just like that Fuji ricocheted the bullet off the wall and sent the Shinobi flying to to his comrades which successfully knocked them off to the water with Fuji smiling proudly.

Your turn babe! Fuji yelled out as Akako jumped off the tower as she then starts to chase the other shinobi. She then loads up her wrist bow as she shoots out one at the shinobis leg which made him dizzy. Rahhh *wham*thud*. And then proceeds to ram him straight down to the floor and kncokedhim out in the process. *clAsh*. She then took out her sword to block an attack from the other shinobi. But she wasn't wacthing her back as two more of the masked ninjas was running towards her with there blades. *woosh*bam*. But suddenly a round projectile appeared and exploded into a red smoke with an intense chillie pepper scent. Shinobi modified form B: pepper smoke *woosh*wham*augh. Then suddenly a metal disc flew into the cloud of smoke and knocked one of the ninjas out if it. The disc then returned to jacks as he then tosses it back into the smoke were Kaito grabs and hits the last shinobi right in the head knocking him out.

The small group then celebrated as Akako high five Kaito. Looks like we got em all. Akako pointed out as Jackson puts his shield on his back. Actually three went by us. He stated as Akako and Kaito looked shocked. And just like he predicted three ninjas climbed ontop of the roof where Meng was located and had there blades and scythes out.

(End of theme)

No killing. Meng said as he had his back towards them. Yeah, yeah*wooshwooshwood*Shing*augh *thud*shing* ahhhhh *thud*shing* ahhhhhhh *thud*. And just like that the three shinobis were peirced with arrows and fell from the buildings hitting the ground. Doesn't mean we can't hurt em that bad. Nakano said with a cheerful smile as she jumps down the other roof and walks towards Meng. So care to tell us where the list is? Meng asked Hiroshi but still recieved nothing. *sigh* we got fo things the hard way. Meng said as he pushed hiroshi to the edge of the pole and now dangling over the edge. Ahhh okay, okay I will talk. Hiroshi stated as Meng and Nakano fist bumped. I don't have the list on me, but my partner does. Hiroshi explained as Meng took ot his notebook. Give me a name. Meng demanded as he took his pen out. No one will know his real name but he goes by his street name the ravenger or ravage if you choose to be formal. Hiroshi explains as Meng writes down the name. Good to know. Meng said as he was walking away. Wait aren't you going to let me down? Hiroshi asked as Meng took out a shuriken. Tuck your head *woosh*clash* ahhhhhhhhhhhh*crash*. And just like that Meng sends hiroshi flying to a dumpster with not much garbage as he walks away with Nakano.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip to 3 days later.