Chapter 35: the meeting of the future trio part 2: the wild boar.

No one's Pov

Meng was singing a happy whistle as he was sitting under a tree while reading the letter from Kanao. Hi Meng, how are things going for you. I hope it's better then over here. There are so many injured slayers that I had to help master and Aoi. But I hope to see you soon so I can feel relaxed. Love Kanao. Meng smiles when he saw this and Immediately starts writing back.(he is writing in English becuase that is another language kanao can understand. And also because he can't read or write Japanese good. Hi kanao, dam I can't believe most of our slayers are getting there ass kicked. But I'm sure they are in good hands. Because they have the most kindest,thoughtful, and prettiest doctors around. Meng then stopped for.a minute as he realized he forgot something. Oh and Aoi to I guess. Hahaha. Meng jokingly added as he then ends the letter. Anyways make sure you get rest and don't push yourself to far. Love Meng. Meng then folded the letter as Crow came along. CAW CAW lover boyyyyyy. Crow chuckled sarcastically as Meng was reaching for his black knife. I'm in the mood for some cooked wings. Wanna join? Meng jokingly asked Crow. CAW nope. Crow responded as he Flys away with the letter.

Meng then slowly picks himself up as he places his two katana's on his back. And his broken sword on his side,below his knife, then carried his duffle over his other shoulder. And is now making his way towards a mountain. He was mostly whistling in a happy tone after reading and writing to his lover. But as he was making his way up the mountain. GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. He heard a shreik of a little girl screaming Thru out the forest. Oh shit. Meng stated as he took out one of his katana's and was running towards the screams. Don't worry ma'am I will save you.... Meng then stopped completely as he see's a male demon slayer getting strangled by a humanoid boar man. What the fuck am I looking at. Meng thought to himself in disbelief. Please help me. The brushed boy begged Meng. Dam this is sad to wacth. Meng thought to himself as he walks towards the boar man. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? The boar man asked Meng. But Meng took the demon slayer by the color and tossed him behind his shoulder. Meng then starts poking around the boar man for examination. Your definitely not a demon. You wouldn't be out in the sun. But how did you get a boar head? Meng asked a million questions as he then lifted the mask. Oh its a mask. Meng figured it out as he was about to take it off.

But the boar man backflipped away as he then landed in a black widow pose. Hey don't go touching the mighty mountain God! Or else I will end you without a second thought. The boar man stated as Meng just looked like he was done. You, young man that shamefully got his ass kicked. Meng stated towards the bruised slayer. Go report to the corps and tell them that this mountain is off limits. Meng stated as the demon slayer looked at him in disbelief. Who are you to give me orders? And don't talk down to me Sick man. The slayer stated as Meng looked back over his shoulder with his eye glowing. Do as I say and you get to walk with both unbroken legs. Meng said towards the cold and frighten slayer.

But as he was running away Meng then turned his attention back to the boar man. So your the guy that has been sending some of the slayers to the butterfly estate? Meng asked the boar man as he took off his weapons and placed then on the side. Yeah, they were weak and they were trespassing on the mountain gods mountain. So I beat the crap out of them. The boar man said with pride as Meng put his hands in his pocket. Well as much as I don't like to fight other humans. Meng stated as he started to crack his knuckles. I need to burn off some steam and I feel like that you can be a challenge. Meng stated as the boar man then walked towards. Let's fight blue man. Bwahahahahaha. The boar man cackled as he was charging at Meng.

The boar man tried to attack while staying low but Meng was able to block and dodged them. The boar man then spun his body as he was attempting to kick Meng. *wham*. But Meng collided his low kick with the boar man's kick which stopped his motion. But the boar man then pushed off form his hands and wrapped his around Meng kneck while grabbing his arm. He then spun around and flipped Meng to the ground.
But before the boar man can get an armbar in, Meng bicycle kicked him to the face as he then spun around beside him