Chapter 46: The fight of the Tàiyáng Zhànshì

No one's Pov.

The scene takes place at the butterfly estate with everyone gathering and hugging Aoi in a panic. Oh my God Aoi I'm so sorry I should have went with you. Shinobu stated as Aoi hugged her back. Listen we need to go back for Meng. Aoi stated as Shinobu looked at Tengen with disbelief. You left him behind? She asked as Tengen looked irritated. He knocked me out. Tengen stated as Aoi joined in. And he told me to leave. But I still think we need to go back. Aoi explained as Shinobu nodded in agreement. Kanao go get my medical supplies, Nakano bring your weapons, Fuji send a crow to Jackson to tell him to meet us at the town, Uzui-San get ready to infiltrate the enemy. Shinobu stated as she went back into her estate.

But as everyone was getting there supplies Kanao had stopped in the middle of the hallway sensing something. Nee-San bring the medical supplies to my bedroom. Kanao called out as Shinobu looked confused. Why? Shinobu asked as she follows Kanao to her room. They then opend the door to see Wolf whimpering as he sat Next to a half dead Meng. Shit. Shinobu said to herself as she ran to the medical office while Kanao rushs to Meng. W-where is Aoi? Did she make it back? Meng asked as Kanao helped him to her bed. She is here with Uzui-San. Kanao stated as she took off Mengs hood to reveal the re open stiches and new brusies. Kanao. Meng whispers as he held her hand. I'm so sorry I got them involved. Meng apologies as Kanao grabbed the arrow and covered his mouth. *Shing* HMMMPH!. Meng grunted as Kanao took out the arrow.

But as she was going thru her drawer to find some a rag to put pressure on the wound, Obanai and Mitsuri walked in the room shocked. What happened to him? Obaani asked as Kanao got a hankerichief. He saved Aoi but this happened to him in the process. Kanao explained as Meng was about to black out. Come on you idiot you need to keep those eyes open. Obanai stated as he was shaking Meng. No one is Safe..... Meng whispers as Obanai looked confused. What? Obanai asked as Meng looked at him. No one is safe as long as I'm alive. Meng stated as he started to shake from the memories of Akumu killing Uzui's and Aoi suffering from the hands of the mercenary. No one is safe because of me, I'm so sorry. Meng kept crying as Obanai and Kanao held his hands. The events from yesterday was starting to comeback to him, how the mercenary was beating him sense til he was dead.

He then felt ashamed because he was to late to save Aoi before she sustained her injury. Then the nightmare with Akumu starts all over again. Im so sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't deserve to be called yours or her friend, I don't deserve that, I am a bad friend, you guys shouldn't be friends with a killer. Meng kept repeating as Akumus smile and his wicked actions towards him kept repeating over and over again like a nightmare, Akumus apearence then becomes static as his face was replaced with a black fox mask to a white skull mask with blood, and then with Meng and Akumus smile being the exact same with a happy bloodlust. Im a killer and thats all I've ever be, Im a fucking killer!*crash!* I'm a killer and that is who I am. Meng yelled out as he slams his fist on the counter which had everyone worried. People die when I'm around them, it's my fault, It's MY FAULT, WHY THE FUCK COULDNT I JUST DIE! Meng screamed as his eyes was glowing blue with memories of him and Akumu killing people and how much enjoyment the two had while doing it.

Tenegn then rushes in and went towards Meng. Oh thank God. Tengen said in relief as he hugs Meng. THATS ALL IM EVER GONNA BE, WHY COULDNT I JUST DIE. Meng kept repeating as he sees flashes of Akumu piercing thru Tengens chest and grabbed his heart and then flashs of himself brutally killing a demon slayer the same way but with a wicked smile. He then has flashes of Akumu slicing Hinatsuru down the middle. But when she turned towards Meng, more flashes of demon slayers meeting the same fate started to appear thru his mind which was pretty much putting Meng on a verge of a serious panic attack. Shinobu then ran in and got her medical equipment as Obanai, Mitsuri, Tenegn, and Kanao left the room. Where is this demon that harmed Meng, maybe we can catch it and kill it. Obanai stated as Tengen and Kanao gave eachother. It wasn't a demon. Kanao said as Tengen nodded. Let us catch you up to speed. Tengen stated as he tried his best to explain the situation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.