Chapter 39: the love of the marksman and his caring butterfly. Fuji x Akako

No one's Pov.

Fuji and Akako was on a joined mission together after a week of Meng going out to his mission. And telling by there faces the two only had one thoughts on there Minds. Should I ask him? Akako thought to herself. Is chicken a boy or a girl. Fuji thought to himself as he was walking. I never said they were thinking the same thing. But as they were walking they then noticed a wisteria house. Hey Akako-Sama. Fuji grabbed the girls hand and pointed to the wisteria house. We have been hunting down Demons for the last week or so. How about we take a break for a few hours. Fuji suggested as Akako nodded. But she was hiding a blush becuase of them holding hands. Fuji then knocked on the wisteria house to see a servant. Welcome demon slayers, please follow me. The servant instructed as Fuji and Akako were walking in while still holding hands.

They were then presented there room and food as they were given the houses guest robes. Please enjoy your stay and rest well. The servant said as she walked away. They then got dressed and was getting prepared to eat there meal. But Fuji decided to strike up a conversation. So how are the new weapons working for you? He asked Akako as she took a bite of her tempura. Oh well um-. She then stopped as she notices that she was spilling crumbs. Oh my bad. Akako said as she was trying to clean up. Dont be. Fuji said as he turned to her. So let me see, I heard that you got a new sword and a side arm. Fuji asked excitingly as Akako put on her fire arm.

 Fuji asked excitingly as Akako put on her fire arm

Fuji whistles as be observes the mechanism. This looks Hella badass. Fuji said as Akako smiles. She then took out poison dart. I got at least 30 of these in my side holster. But just I'm case if that doesn't work I got plan B. Akako pointed out as she takes out her new Katana.

 Akako pointed out as she takes out her new Katana

Fuji then looks as Akako in amazment. We are definitely switching weapons. Fuji stated as Akako sticks her tounge out. Not gonna happen. stick with your arsenal trigger happy. Akako mocked Fuji. Wowwwww your cold women. Fuji stated as he then puts some food in his mouth. But as he was eating he started to feel something weird. Akako notices this and decides to ask. Are you okay? She asked Fuji as he just smiles. Yeah I'm fine. He points out as he tried the rice. But his facial excpression says other wise. I think there is something up with the food. Fuji stated as Akako looked at him confused. It taste fine to me. She points out as Fuji puts down his chopsticks. I will be back. Fuji said as he exits to a garden and leaned over a tree. *BLEH*. He then throws up as he was using the tree for leverage. He then looks up where his eyes started to light up and off of a fade of amber. Fuji then acted like everything was normal and greeted Akako with a smile. But akako imeidtiatly knew he wasn't okay so she went to go check his temperature. Hey come on I'm fine. Fuji said with a smile as Akako was seriously worried. You look pale and somehow your eyes look drowsy. She then placed her hand on his head as she got more worried. Your...your cold. She stated as Fuji smiles. I'm fine. Now lets get some rest for the mission tommorow. Fuji said with a smile.