Chapter 34: the meeting of the future trio Part 1: The Thunder blonde

No one's Pov.

It was a silent night in a quiet town with not a single person in sight.*Huff*huff*huff*. But a man with a craze look on his face starts running thru an alley way, he starts to scracth and sweat as something was running on the roof tops. *fwoosh*shing*ahhhhh! Suddenly am arrow was shot in his back as he screams in pain. *thud*. Then Meng with his green hood jumped down grabbed the arrow and used it to push the man down on the ground. WHAT DO YOU WANT MAN. The druggy asked the disguised Man. Meng then took out a small portion of the warriors stamina from the man's pockets. I know you got these from men in masks. Rather you tell me where they are or else! Meng stated with his voice sounding different. GO FUCK YOURSELF. The man stated as Meng grew to be irritated.*wham*. Meng then decided to just knock the druggy out so he can turn him into the authorities.

sun rise then came around with Meng throwing his bow thru a open window and in his temporary hotel room. He then slowly got dressed as Yin appeared. morning sunshine. Yin said as Meng was getting dressed. Let me guess, same outcome? Yin asked But he already knew the answer. For the past three days I have tooken down multiple druggys or drug dealers and when they even have the product they don't even talk about it. Meng said in frustration. It's like Muzan and his demons. Yin stated as Meng was putting away his gear in the bag. Speaking of which how is the hunt for him going? I noticed you weren't as gloomy then last year so I guess that means your done with whole avenger thingy. Yin asked Meng. Well to be honest I was full hate and I only had one goal. But now I don't have hate anymore because I found people saved me from myself. Meng then took out his knife and waved it infront of Yin. More pacificly you. Meng stated as Yin rolled his eyes. Plus you forgot something. If we find these guys in the mask, then we find that main bastard that made me loose everyone back in Aurora town, and if we find him then that means we can find Muzan to. Then I live a peaceful life with the girl I love. Meng told Yin his small plane as he got all of his weapons in the bag and put on his hoodie.

The two then head out of the apartments and started to head out. Maybe I can get something in the city. There are usually junkys over there anyways. Meng pointed out as Yin got infront of him. Now hold up. Remember you got to fulfill your mission from Master ubuyashiki. Yin stated as Meng scoffed. You know I liked it better when you were less chatty and wanted to kill everyone. Meng stated as he continues to walk. I change, now do your job or else I take over your body and do it for you. Yin stated as Meng sighs. Ughhhhhh fine. Meng said as he starts to walk. Meng then walked about a day when he finally reached his destination. So who are we looking for again? Me g asked Yin. Crow said that your looking for the former thunder hashira. His name is Jigoro Kuwajima. Yin stated as Meng starts to Hum. That name sounds familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. Meng states as he starts walking.

Mengs Pov.

I was walking around town to see if anyone knew where this Jigoro Kuwajima is living. Get out of here before you make us all sick. But of course just like always I get harrased. This is why I prefer to wear a mask. Meng muttered to himself as Yin starts to laugh. Meanwhile Meng was walking around a but more until he notices a small coffe shop. Meh fist time for everything? Meng stated as he enters the shop. I then start to look at the Menu but of course I was having trouble reading in Japanese. Sissy and Shinobu would be so disappointed. I said to myself as I continue to look. Um excuse me? I then looked behind me to see someone about the same age as me. But what really amazed me was his hair. I'm sorry but do you need help? The boy asked me as I looked back at the menu. Actually yeah you see I never really had coffee before so I don't know what to choose. And I don't read Japanese well. If it isn't a bother can you please help me? I asked the boy with a smile.