Chapter 16: Memory's and the truth.

No one's pov.

Rain was pouring down with sanemi carrying Meng in his arms with giyu and wolf barely able to catch up.
Why is this girl talking about you alot and why does she wear shinobu's hoari? This kept repeating In Sanemi's head while still carrying Meng. What does he mean. There is no way that he knows her. Sanemi kept asking himself a million questions wondering how Meng knew Kanae. Please dont die. I need to know... Please Meng I need to know... If she hated me for what I said to her......
Sanemi then continued to run trying his best to get to the butterfly mansion as soon as possible but as he was running everything then faded to black.

Sanemi Pov.
DONT DIE. In a instant after screaming that, I woke up with a cold sweat wondering where I was. Ughhhh thats right Im still at the butterfly mansion. I groaned as I flopped my head back.
It has been half a month sense Tomioka, Meng, the mut, and I got to the butterfly mansion. I still remember the amount of shock we gave everyone when I arrived with Meng.

Flashback

*SLAM* WE NEED HELP NOW. I screamed out while holding Meng in my arms. What happened. Shinobu asked me while turning the corner. How did this happe- NO TIME HE NEEDS TREATMENT. I inturrupted shinobu which snapped her out of worried state. Get him to the last room to the left down the hall. Roger that. I said back while running towards the direction. But as I was making my way towards the door. M-meng? I turned to see shinobu's adoptive sister kanao completely shocked and worried from a uncoincuse and bloodied Meng in my arms.  I can see her trembling in fear as she covered her hand over her mouth. I just stood there shock not knowing what to do. KANAO! TOMIOKA AND WOLF ARRIVED GET AOI AND BOTH OF YOU ATTEND TO THE THREE OF THERE WOUNDS. shinobu ordered her adoptive suster while running down the hall. Sanemi please get Meng inside the room and set him down on the table. Shinobu asked me while opening the door. I then placed Meng inside the room and right before shinobu did anything she told me to go to the other room to be treated.

Flashback end.

I then looked next to me where Tomioka was sleeping with his head and arm all bandaged up and his demon slayer mark no longer on his cheek. I then took the mirror that was right next to me and saw thru the reflection that my mark didn't disspaered yet.  Its weird but hopefully it will dissaper soon. Then I heard the door open and entered both shinobu's adoptive sister and her assistant. Time for you two take your medicine. The girl said in a rough and demanding tone.  Right on cue Tomioka slowly woke up with his usual blank excpression as Kanao set his cup of medicine next to him. Any process on Men- SHHHHH. The bossy girl shushed at me while covering my mouth. She then pointed at kanao that had her head hung low as she left the room. Sorry. I apolgized as I took the medicine. He is still the same. Shinobu manage to create a syrum to slowly get rid of the effect of that herb Meng drank but it seems that even with the help of the syrum he is still having difficulties waking up. The bossy girl explained while I drank my medicine. I thought he had faster healing then us. I asked while handing her my cup. It seems like those herbs must've damaged his cells which wont allow him to use his quick healing. So that can be the reason why it is taking longer for him to wake up. The girl stated while taking Tomioka' s empty cup.

But besides that how does your arm feel. The girl asked me pointing at my arm thats in a cast. I started to get some feelings back but its still needs a little bit more time to heal. I responded while holding it up. Well that's good. also. The girl then started to head out. Sense your sword wasnt as badly damaged it will arrive soon in a few more days. She stated as she left the room. I then sat there for a few more minutes before I decided what to do next. Hey Tomioka. He turned his head towards me in confusion. You wanna go see Meng. I asked the mummy pilliar which he responded with a nod.