One shot highschool Au: Im in love with my foriegn teacher Part 2. new years.

A/N: okay this was here for a long ass time, it was originally meant for new years but I didn't really felt like publishing it til I finished with a few more chapters relating to the current storyline. But now it took to long and I'm a hundred percent sure I'm going to get spammed about how long ago new years went and all that. Anyways enjoy the one shot and the picture above. (So cute)

No one's Pov

There is 6 hours til December ends and everyone was happy. People had plans to go to party's or fun trips outside of there homes. But of course there are people like.........him. NO.

Mengs Pov.

I don't wanna. I stated as I was getting dragged out of my bed by Jacks. Come on don't be a party pooper. Jacks teased me as we reached the living room. Now help me get these decorations up or else I will put you thru that fucking wall*thump!*. Jackson stated as he dumped the party gifts on me. Do it yourself I'm not interested. I stated as I attempted to crawl away. Come on The new year is such a great festivity and we should celebrate it with the people we love. Jacks stated as he dragged me back. You just want to host because of your boyfriend so Count me out of it and do this shit yourself. I stated as Jackson just sighs.

He then squared down and lifted me up like a sack of potatos. Listen it's bad enough that you ditched Christmas. I'm not letting you avoid the new year because of your personal issues. Jackson stated as he helped me up. Plus it's not just John that will be with us, your colleagues and a special guest is coming over.Jackson pointed out as he winked at me. *knock*knock*. But as I tried to figure out who were the guest I then heard a knock on the door.

I then looked at him with irritation as he smiles. You didn't? I asked as he put me down. Oh I did, And your are going to suck it up like a man and enjoy it. Jackson stated as he poked at me. He then opens the door to reveal no one there. Huh how odd? Jackson said as I had a sigh of relief. But as him and I stood by eachother we heard someone. I hope you don't mind. And of course my relief turned to panic when we turned around to see a young and buetiful lady with a man beside her. But we just thought it'd be a surprise if we snuck around outside. Kanao stated with ashe smiles.

*GASP*/*GASP*.

We both gasped at the same time as John went to go hug Jacks

We both gasped at the same time as John went to go hug Jacks. I thought that your flight would be here later on? Jackson asked as John kissed him on the lips. I was to excited to see you. Plus I have some very exciting news to tell you after tonight. John stated as he showed Jackson what was inside the bag. Oh fuck here we go again. I groaned as Kanao approached me.

She would then give me a hug as she happily says. You missed me? She asked me as I sighed. Did he drag you into this? I asked as I pointed to Jackson. Kinda but to be honest I wanted to spend time with you on new years. Kanao stated as I couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy. Welp you gotta leave. I stated as I attempted to push her out. Why? She asked as I attempted to make up an excuse. Uhhh Tanjiro will be here. I stated as I was nearing the door. But I was telling the truth because usually Tanjiro and Nezuko would be here on the new years. It's fine. I just won't talk to him. Kanao stated as she moved out of the way.