Chapter 25: Thank you for making me happy.

Aoi's pov.

It has been a full three days sense Mrs chunhua arrived at the butterfly mansion and she has been healing pretty good but she doesn't seem to be talkative. Meng also seemed diffrent, he has been out alot on small and near by missions and whenever he gets back to the butterfly estate he would always just greet kanao and just spend the rest of his time inside Mrs chunhua's room. But I can't talk to him to see how he is doing or else Mio would just tell him about.... about.... about my personal stuff. So I just decided to practice punching on the dummy to get my mind off of things. Put your right foot back and twist your hips along with your fist when you punch. But while I was punching I didn't even notice Meng was there. He had his arms crossed and he had a small smile. He then walked towards me and fixed my form. Even though I teach you wing chung punches. western boxing punches is more realistic. Meng explains as he slightly kicked my foot back and adjusted my hips. so when you punch you got to twist your hips. that is where the power comes from. He then signals me to punch. *CRACK*. The moment I punched it I felt the power of my punch shaking the dummy. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

But as much as I want to thank him I saw Mio peeking in so I just looked away from Meng. Aoi please tell me what's wrong, I can tell your upset and I want to understand why. I just clenched my fist and looked away. I then saw his right eye lit up and I know what he was trying to do. That ain't gonna work. I thought to myself which caught him off guard. Tushay. He whispered. Okay... fine its obvious that you don't want to talk, soooooo I will just leave you be. He stated but when I looked up I saw messed up writing in Japanese in his palm, it says." If smone doest wan uo to tk to me I vll let yon tlk to ou." I then looked at him trying not to laugh. Yon? I asked him while thinking thru my mind which he looked at me with a funny face. I try women. He whispers. He then left walked out the room.

But then Mio walked by with a laundry basket acting busy. Good morning Master Meng. She greeted. Hello tiko. Meng responded forgetting her name. She then looked back at me and walked towards me. She then tried to slap me but I use a self defense move I learned from Wing chung to block it. Ow you bicth. She hissed at me. I then noticed yin appearing and was looking at her with anger. I told you to stay away from my man. She stated. You said to not talk to him. it isn't my fault that he is kind when he see's his friends is upset. She then grabbed me by the gown and pulled me in. Listen here you little bicth this is your first and only warning. don't let Meng near you or else I will tell him. I had enough. You know what do it. then I will tell him what you were doing in his room. She then smiled. Oh yeah? okay how about this. She then took out the box which made Yins eyes widen in shock. Fail to comply I will break his ring, it's obvious he kept it for sentimental value and I wonder what his reaction would be like if it's broken. Yin looked at me and gave me a look I then realised that ring is important to Meng. Fine. I said looking down.

She then smiled and left the room. Yin then hovered over me with a concerend look. You wanna talk about it? I just shook my head. She might be listening. Yin then patted my back. Well more like he went thru my back but I get the gesture. Don't worry, just move around like you are doing your chores and just whisper. I will make sure that bicth isn't around. After hearing that I felt safe. I then explained to him everything that has happened and honestly he looked pissed. So this bicth is pretty much blackmailing you? I nodded while hanging the cloths. Okay I will tell Me- no! I yelled out. Please... for me. Yin looked at me for awhile but he just shut his eyes and nodded. Just so you know they would never hate you over something like that, those two would still be your friends. Yin stated while dissapring. I don't want to risk that. Then suddenly I turned to see a bunch of uninvited guest.