One shot Modern mystic Au: to the moon and back

A/n: in this modern Au, most humans have magical powers and but only girls/women get a mythical creature/partner/guardian. But what if a human girl gets an odd type of partner.

Here are the different races of creatures.

Beast: the partner has traits of a beast along with having the ability to transform into those beast or to use the beast traits in there human form. Each animal creature has different ways to use there abilities and later on in the one shot it will explain how.

Highest class of creatures. Elementals: They appear to be human but just like animal class these elementals have unique abilitys. But fire elementals are rare.

Humans: they control the other two clases, along with having the capability to use many spells. But only female humans get there guardians.

Main human magics.

Flower magic: mostly healing and illusion spells but it can also have certain spells for mind control or manipulatation.

Sun magic: the ability to shoot out and control flames that match the heat of the sun. It's like fire bending

Water magic: it's like water bending.

Arcane magic: a lost magical ability that can impowere any of the other magical abilities in both creature and human.

Also this is gonna be a very long chapter so if you want to skip this then feel free.

That's all enjoy.

No ones pov 5 years ago

It was the middle of the night when a little Kanao was packing her stuff up in a huge backpack and was ready to leave when suddenly. *bam*bam* young lady open this door! An angry women was trying to enter Kanao's room. Come on let's go. A boy about her age with black eyes and hair stated as he grabbed her bags. But what if she cacth us and we get in trouble. She is going to hurt me and you. Kanao said as the boy turned to her. Don't worry I will protect you no matter what. Now let's go. The boy stated as he drops the bag and carried Kanao on his back. *CRASH*CHCH* Get away from her! The crazy lady yelled out as she got a double barrel shot gun. But the boy and Kanao already left. The two were now walking away while holding hands while the boy had fire coming out of his hand to make sure that the young Kanao can be nice and warm in the cold. Can you promise to be by my side forever? The young Kanao asked the boy. Of course. I'm with you to the moon and back. The boy stated as Kanao held hisnhand tight. Thank you. Kanao said with a smile.

Timeskip to modern time.

Kanao Pov.

I am Kanao tsuyuri, I am 15 years old and I am going to start school tomorrow. But before then I wanted to hangout with my friends. Which included my partner Meng. But there is one thing that will be tough about this morning and that is me being lazy. I am usually a heavy sleeper and I would always have trouble getting up. That is until I recieved my partner about 5 years ago. *Crash*! And right on cue my blue jacket wearing partner has arrived. Come on get up. My mythical partner Meng "the wolf" stated as I looked at him with drouzy eyes. Nooooo 5 more hours. I demanded as I covered myself. Now here is the thing about owning a partner.

Number 1 is that they have to obey mostly every command that you give them with limits of course. Number 2 is that they usually are quiet. Get out of the bed, I got breakfast waiting down stairs. Meng stated once again as I just grumble. Oh Tsuyuri-chan would you please get out of the bed so you may enjoy the wonderful feast I prepared for you. Meng asked with a flowery tone. But I wasn't budging. Ok plan B.*fwoosh*. Suddenly I felt the heat of fire coming from the entrance. IM UP,IM UP, PUT THAT FIRE AWAY YOU PYRO MANIAC. I demanded as I got up from my bed. Meng then closes his hand to put away the blue fire and smiles. Come on I made your favorite. Meng stated as I looked at him with a pink apron.