Current status of Oc's. plus special announcement.

A/N: In this chapter I shall show you the states along with skills and body types of all the Oc's I have mentioned in this story line. I will show the main oc characters that have appeared commonly in this series body types as well. Along with there current weaponry,skills,age,clothing,etc. Also there will be a special announcement after this to so sit tight.

Let's start with one of our badass female archer.

Name:Nakano sikanu
Height: 5'9
Race/Ethnicity background: half Chinese and half Japanese
What she does: Former Tàiyáng zhànshì, currently a house keeper in hellfire estate til she gets registered to the demon slayer corps.
Real Age: 28
Known Weaponry: broadsword, bow and arrows, throwing needles, and Tàiyáng zhànshì black knife.
Skills: parkour along with incredible sword and archery skills she also Mastered  four martial arts. One of them was taught by her mother and the rest by the Tàiyáng zhànshì.
Currently Known living status: alive.
Random facts: Nakano loves traning and hanging out with Aoi due to the lack of females waiting to join the Tàiyáng zhànshì.
Body type:

Next up we got one of the top 3 original Main Oc's coming at you

Name: Jackson smith. But people likes to call him jacks.
Height: 5'9
Ethnicity background: a white American.
Last Known age:17
What he used to do: being apart of the Tàiyáng zhànshì
Known weaponry: unknown???
Skills: boxing, kicks, parkour
Currently Known living status: dead.
Random facts: one of there favorite things that Meng and Jack's like to do together is to exchange cultural philosophy. One day Jack's brought a book about poetry but Meng didn't exactly knew how to read or speak English so Jack's would spend most of his time teaching Meng.
Body type:

Name:Botan.
Height: 5'8
Race/Ethnicity background: Japanese.
Last Known age:17
What he used to do: Demon slayer.
Known weaponry: a blue katana that turned to a giant bone sword after turning to a demon.
Skills: he learned only five forms of water breathing.
Currently Known living status: deceased.
Random facts: Botan never really wanted get with Kanao but he just wanted to show Fuji how to pick up on a girl. He only thought of Fuji's sister and no one else but his ego clouded his mind after Meng kicked his ass which led him to his fate. But now the two lovers reunited and are looking at Fuji from beyond.
Body type unknown.

Name: Fuji Kekosaki.
Height: 5'5
Race/Ethnicity background: Japanese.
Last Known age: 14 but going to turn 15 in August.
What he does: He is a demon slayer, currently ranked kanoe.
Known weaponry: his main weapon is his katana and Mare's leg.  His side arm is his MF model.
Skills: improved swordsmanship, marksmanship, senses, and only knows the 1st and 5th form of water breathing.
Currently Known living status: Alive.
Random facts: he had terrible vision when he was a child but after getting treated in the butterfly mansion, his sight suddenly improved. It can almost rivals Kanao's if he really pushes he decided that he would use this knew found ability with his firearms.
Body type:

Now onto the Oc that none of yall care about

Name:Yasu Tako. (A/N: hehehe octopus)
Height: 5'7
Race/Ethnicity: Japanese.
Last Known age: 30.
What he does: temporarily retired Police captain.
Known weaponry: None because he left his other gun back at the town.
Skills: decent slef defense but if he were to fight Aoi then he would loose badly.
Currently Known living status: alive
Random facts: Whenever he eats kalamari he would always say "sorry dad" or "by cousins" or "Auntie your leg taste pretty good". Which gets his co workers a little disturbed.
Body type: decent. Like his stomach is flat and he has a great chest but it ain't exactly keeping up with the demon slayers.

Name: Meng Kwan.
Height:5'6
Race/Ethnicity background: Chinese.
Last know age: 15???
What he does: A demon slayer that is ranked hashira.
Known weaponry: Swords, bow and arrows, knife, throwing knives, shurikens,arrow darts. In the past he used Tofans, rope dart, a long bow with dynamite arrows, shurikens.
Skills: swordsmanship, martial arts which also includes basic ninjutsu, combat archery, and parkour.
Currently Known living status: Alive.
Random facts: Meng used some of his father Figure's traning Methods on Fuji. But out of all of those he hated how his father figure would always do a sneak attack with the arrows like how Meng did to Fuji.
Body type:

OK now that we got that down time for the special announcement

First off the hellfire hashira story just got to 1k views and I just wanna say how grateful I am to all of you that are still reading my story. I am truly grateful

2nd of all I decided that After making two or three more chapters I want you guys to give me one shots story ideas. But not only for Meng but I also want like.

Shinobu x giyu

Aoi x Fuji.

Obanai x Mitsuri.

Meng x Kanao.

Tengen x his wives.

Or other of my Oc's adventures etc.

I am also considering you guys giving me one shots story's, it can be a one shot that I can probably do in this current story line or a short modern or other au story's or maybe short story's of Mengs past.  you guys can give me some one shots ideas in the comments and I can choose which ones I will do. (I will choose 10 0ne shots, that will be my limit.) I really want this story to go on so please give me ideas while I make other chapters to continue the story line. And I will also announce the people that gave me the one shot Ideas along with reassurance that it will be a one shot chapter.

That's all OK bye and thanks again for 1k.