Chapter 42: The truth of The hellfire swordsman

No one's Pov.

Kanao and Ubuyashiki's family was taken into a safe room where Shinobu was guarding them from the outside when suddenly. *BOOM*. A loud explosion can be heard which had the purple butterfly worried. What is going on up there. She thought to herself as the dust from the roof was scattered thru the floor. But while Shinobu was underground a fight between the black soldier and the hellfire hashira was taking place. *WHAM*CRASH* POOT. And it looks like Meng was loosing badly as he spit some blood to the ground with a tooth . *fwoosh*wham*. The Black Soldier then had Meng by the neck as he held him against the wall. I didn't come here to fight. The Black Soldier stated as Meng gave him an angry look with his blue flared eyes. *fwoosh*wham!*WOAH. The Black soldeir yelled out as Tengen kicked him 10 feet away from Meng. You okay? Tengen asked as he helped Meng up. GET AWAY FROM HIM*wham!*. The black soldier yelled out as he punches Tengen hard in the face and sends him flying. NO. Meng yelled out as he was about to attack the black soldier.

But the soldier had grabbed both his arms and held them up. Just stay still and listen. We were both li-*WHAM*. But Meng didn't listen as he reversed bicycle kicked straight up the soldiers Jaw. He then got free as he just dropped his swords to the ground and rammed the soldeir. RAHHHHHH*CRASH*CRASH*CRASH*CRASH*. And starts ramming him thru each wall and door til they reached the other side. RAHHH*CRASH*. But he still kept going as he then made a hole thru the gate. He then slams the soldier to the ground as he starts punching down on him.

But Mengs punches were ruthless as it was consumed in a blue flame. THATS ENOUGH!. The black soldier stated as he kicked Meng off of him and took out his shield. Meng then ran straight towards him with a flaming fist as the Soldier held his shield up for defense. *CLANK*DIING*. But as soon as he punches the shield a huge sound wave exploded around them which sends Meng flying. Causing the trees to be bent back along with the ground shaking. Ahhhhhhhh! And because of Tengens super natural hearing the sound caused his ears to almost go deaf as it started to bleed.

Meng then picked himself up while this angry look grew more and more. The black soldeir then grabbed the side of his shield as he slowly approaches Meng. I am approaching you! I am not a threat! The Black soldeir yelled out as Meng took out his broken sword. Get the fuck out. Meng demanded as the black soldier attempted to defuse the situation. Listen to me buddy, I came here to help you. I know about what storm said and I know you want to protect Kanao. He stated as Mengs sword started to creat a lightning blade. Say her name again and I will gut you. Meng threatened as the black soldeirs Shields carvings started to glow blue.

But he still tried to talk to Meng as he put his hands out. listen he will fuck with your mind like he did to me, trust me it's not a fun experience. The black soldeir stated as he straps the shield onto his arm. And I came here to talk, Not to harm my friend. The black soldeir stated as Meng grew more angry. Me and you...we are not friends. After he said that the black soldier was taken aback by this as Meng starts to slowly walk toward him. We are.....and as your friend I just want to say that I am so sorry. The black soldier said as he calms down and dropped his shield. But Meng was ready to end him as his sword sets a blaze and a blue flame dragon was following the blade. But as the blade grew closer the black soldeir then whispers. That I failed to meet up with you at the south tower*Clash*.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*huff*
.
.
.